Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 23)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Congratulations! You've found yet another Clue to Help Resolve the Easter Hunt Puzzle!

Edited by Aahaana - 28 March 2013 at 5:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BerryBlush07

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Pasting Barjatiya's Prem look? ROFL ROFL

You are too funny ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
.prashant CONless...oh man my poor stomach ...and spidey shoes ...awww cant seem to stop laughing ROFL

jyoti06

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I knew it Shoba was always looking for an excuse to run after Cas who won't Wink

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Action-Reaction of Yesterday ka episode Big smile

Action of AarYa ( Look our hands r so delicious and eatable na .. we should regularly do this hand-CON till we dont get a anti-preggy CON solution Tongue)

Reaction of kids ( Ok here we close our eyes .,. continue with all your CONs Big smile)

Action of Yash ( So lets start .. kids r in sleep Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( errr so u want to CON me in car itself ConfusedConfused)

Action of Yash ( no no I just want to give u a kissy .. your lips look so delicious in car Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( look I m preggy and my mouth's taste is all khatta .. so right now I dont need your sweet sweet kiss Tongue)

Action of Pankaj in Scindia CON mansion ( Enough .. I dont need any permission now **kisses Vidhi's hand**  to start his CON session Cool)

Reaction of Vidhii ( ShockedShockedShockedShocked.. what will happen to my anti-CON revolution now OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Cass ( Con King khush hua .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Action of Yash ( My bro is so fast .. he did it and I m still struggling Ouch .. mayb today I should try out some guitar CONs Big smile)

Reaction of Cas ( Patience Yash .. start from guitar barjatiya style Embarrassed  and then get to Jism 2 smell CONs  Mahesh bhatt style Cool)

Action of all ( So lets shoot the Barjatiya film today before Yashu does a Jism 2 tomorrow Big smile)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( I already did my jism 2 with a random producer .. sighhh Ouch)

Action of all (Say cheese  to camera  for the hum saath saath hai movie Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Tell me when this barjatiya movie is over .. I need to do a jism 2 soon Confused)

Double reaction of Pratik in same pic ( Bhaiyya I m a certified  monk .. so for me Barjatiya movie is enough Big smile)

Action of Yash ( So my kesar pista .. shall we start jism 2 now Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( I heard about CON  2 .. what is Jism 2 now Confused)

Action of Yash ( Well CON and Jism r twin brothers .. u cannot do one without the other Cool)

Reaction of all ( Everyone stand in order .. we r still into barjatiya movie .. Yash start the guitar for now ..lets hv a barjatiya spl Divine CON party Big smileBig smile)

Action of Yash ( ufff damn this guitar is so difficult to play .. I wish Aarti was in place of this guitar and I was playing my hands over her jism .. errr .. I need to CONcentrate Confused)

Reaction of PraDi and Pankaj-Vidhi ( While Yash is struggling with guitar , let us all play lalla lalla  lori merry go round CONs Barjatiya style  ...Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( errr Yash can we leave this divine CON party and go inside bedroom for a jism 2 plss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( not now Aarti .. let me CONcentrate on my  singing plsss .. the Divine CON party need to b a success for us to go and do Jism 2 CON party at night Big smile)

Action of  Aarti ( Dont open your mouth so big .. I feel like really giving u a french kiss now Blushing)

Reaction of Yash ( So give me na .. I m ever ready with my pouting sexy lipss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( not now .. in Barjatiya movies .. no kissing no kissing .. only singing only singing Tongue)

Action of Yash ( no worries .. just remember the grt Mr.Mahesh bhatt who said yeh jism pyaar karna nahin jaanta , jaanta toh sirf CON ki bhookh Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Close your mouth or else I will really smooch it now and why r u looking up .. Mr.Bhatt is still residing on earth na Embarrassed)

Action of Yash ( I m looking up to feel the divineness of Barjatiya Divine CON movies since If I look at u all I can remember is Jism 2 CONs Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( awww u naughty boyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( did u just call me naughty Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yess Blushing)

Action of Yash (  ok then screw Barjatiya divine CONs .. let me get into Jism 2 CON action now Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Even I m tireed of divine CONs now .. lets get into Jism 2 act for starters .. Embarrassed)

Double reaction of PraDi and Pankaj-Vidhi ( Ok time for Jism 2 CON party now .. Barjatiya CON party over Big smile)

Action of Kids ( Yayyy finally we hv the priviledge to watch a adult film Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yash ji we cant do this in front of kids OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash ( no worries .. lets go to bedroom .. I will teach u hot-water-bag CONs and Lemon Body Fragrance CONs Cool)

Triple reaction of Cas ( CON king khush hua .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Jism 2 in Bedroom will b continued tomorrow LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08SiniHandagmhatcherananda29-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesssroomaniAnushaGKkholitashubhika124

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
funny.
Con king cas haha.
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Action of Kids ( Yayyy finally we hv the priviledge to watch a adult film Big smileBig smile)

Triple reaction of Cas ( CON king khush hua .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Jism 2 in Bedroom will b continued tomorrow LOLLOLLOL

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL      These are my favorite...cannot wait for your A/R when the scenes in the segments today are aired!  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   

kholita

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!Shocked so this CON  saga s travelling into all sorts of movies.. Evil Smile glad this thread isn't U certified .. LOL good jyo u r only CONcentrating in one type of reaction s... Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index