Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 22)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Another masterpiece Jyo I couldn't stop LOLLOLLOL

Great job ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
gone with the wind... awww classic Clap

jyoti06

SiniHanda Senior Member
SiniHanda
SiniHanda

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Oh shit shit... you'll be death of me Jyooo... can't a girl sleep in peace! WHAT WAS THAT! Eye Con and Con tea and Con juice and Cas ka Con and Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki let's play and ROFLLL... CLOSE UP? REALLY? ROFLROFL  ROFL They are doing close- up ads and not CON-ADS... Shobha ma...???? ROFL Hahaahahha... Prateik and CON Sutra! Hey Ram, and CON Brigade Cas said? My chocolate, my chocolate? ROFL and CON STORIES too from Cas? Stern SmileShocked Shocked  ROFL WHAT IS  THIS? CON-VIVAH? ROFLROFLROFL

Love Punar Vivaah the show Blushingand your exclusive takes nevertheless HugClapEmbarrassed Party

Edited by SiniHanda - 16 October 2012 at 2:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
My Action and Reaction of Yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Gayatri ( Hey Cas wassuup Cool)

Reaction of Cas ( Gayu darling  I m good hving Aarti errr I mean chocolate milk shakess .. ohh lalaa Cool)

Double reaction of Gayu ( Oh so u visited Cafe CON delight again CryCryOuch)

Triple Reaction of Vidhi and Paridi ( Looks like Sasuma and Cas r doing phone CON ,,, sighhh we r only CON-Less bahus left in house ConfusedOuch)

Action of Yash (Hello all .. finally we both had a shower after 2 weeks Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( And u smell so good too Yash ji .. ohh lalaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( U mean to say earlier I was stinking Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( unfortunately Yes Ouch)

Action of Pratik and  family ( Ok guys no more CON fights ... we r family now ..hum saath saath hai Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Yes I know .,. thats why I hv been pasting this Sooraj Barjatiya Prem Look on my face for quite some time Big smileBig smile)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Oh so u r doing all fake-CONs with me till now ShockedShockedOuch)

Action of Yash ( Oh no my pista barfi .. I like to play touch touch u see but all r forcing me to act all divine Ouch .. but I still like this touch touch CON with my pouting lips because I know I m sexy TongueTongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( I can already see u doing chance pe dance and touching me ShockedShocked)

Action of Yash ( I know u like this touch of my sexy long fingers too na... I know I m sexy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Why r u trying to hypnotise me with these eye-CONs and pouting lips and sexy hands ...I need to talk about POTA issues too .. so plsss dont divert my mind Confused)

Action of Yash ( Because I know mera hand bhi sexy .. mera eyes bhi sexy .. mera sab kuch sexyy hai Cool... My name is Yash ... Yash ki jawaani .. I m too sexy for u ..mein tere haath na aana Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( Errr mayb pregnency cravings .. I want to lick those sexy fingers of yours ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( Why not .. its all yours only Embarrassed.. but first lets visit the Dubeys .. I feel they r CONning us about something .. after that u do all the licking u want EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

At Dubey house ...

Action of Dubey ( Can we CON now plsss Confused)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( No not now .. Cas's CON son and Aarti is arriving shortly Smile)

Action of Prashant ( Mommy I hv been roaming around CON-Less for months now .. helpp mee plss Cry)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( I will get u registered in Cas's cafe delight as waitor mayb Ermm)

Action of Dubey ( No way my son is going to Cas's cafe delight .. I want my son's CON rights and facilities here in this house only AngryAngry)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( In that case I m leaving house and going to Cas forever Approve)

Action of Shobha ( errr we will discuss Prashant's CON issues later .. first take him inside room .. CON couple has arrived Shocked)

Reaction of Dubey ( takes Prashant inside room )

Action of Yash ( Hey Shobhaa .. how r u Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( CONtrol Yash and stop giving badroom looks to Shobha maa Big smileConfused)

Action of Dubey ( Well Yash , yesterday Shobha told me u hv all sort of CON remedies .. I need your help for one problem I hv Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Oh sure tell me .. I heard u fell down ,..so did it affect any CON areas .. in that case u will need a Doc and not me Confused)

Action of Dubey ( oh no no .. not that ..look I m suffering from CONstipation and so Shobha said no CONs .. this is where I need help .. plss pull me up OuchOuch)

Reaction of Shoes ( Heyyy  Yash  .. as per Dubey , he fell down because of me  but he is CONning u Yash .. I belong to certain black spiderman u met in Lalitpur Ouch)

Double reaction of Yash ( Ok I think I m CONfused Confused .. as per Shobha  , I heard Mr.Dubey fell down but as per Dubey , he is suffering from CONstipation and as per this magical pair of shoes , all r CONning me Ouch ... I think I will stick to my safe zone of Eye-CONs with my pista barfi only Ermm)

Action of Shobha ( Hey Yash look at me .. errr I mean listen to me ... now that u know Dubey has CONstipation issues , I hope u will understand why I m interested in Cas Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( well I hv not opened any matrimony.con errr I mean com .. so no idea what u r saying Confused...Pista barfi where r u ..get me out of here Confused)

Action of Prashant ( Damn all r thinking about their own CONs .. what about me dieing CONless here OuchOuch)

To b continued LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherTAPDdhrashteedesikimsamananda29ksfan2priya_drizzlesAnushaGKZetterssroomanishubhika124pickachutaahir004

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
just Awesome!DancingClap
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Just too hilarous
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ROFL!
Poor yash he is confused and poor prashant he is dying con lessLOL!

Edited by pickachu - 17 October 2012 at 8:27am
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hilarious.

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index