Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 21)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Oohh lala - Jyo Jyo Jyo - am speechless Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Ohhh Lalala ROFL
This has to be your funniest post ever ROFL ROFL

Double Isshhh was adorable Blushing

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Action Reaction of yesterday's episode Tongue

Action of AarYa ( So shall we leave the house now Confused)

Reaction of AarYa ( Look there .. tulsi plant and diya .. lets play kahaani ghar ghar ki and get inside the house first with melodrama CON Tongue)

Action of Cas ( I m impressed with my chocolate cake's presense of mind .. ohh lala Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Me too impressed with my chocolate cake .. I really want to gulp it down once we enter the house EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( So Cas can we get in now .. my chocolate saree is stinking .. I need to change Ouch)

Reaction of Cas ( Sure get in .. I want u in fresh colours always .. ohhh lala Cool)

Double reaction of Bua ( Looks like Cas will never consider my CON requests AngryOuch)

Action of Cas ( My dear CON brigade .. lets welcome my chocolate cake and CON successor son inside .. ayushmaan bhava ...ohh lala Cool)

Reaction of kids ( Performs the arti of CON couple Tongue)

Action of Cas ( I can see my chocolate cake is glowing .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Pratik ( errr dad sometimes  give attention to this poor chocolate cake too .. I m your CON less son OuchOuch)

Double reaction of AarYa and Pankaj in same pic ( Shut up Pratik .. u will get your footage soon once your wife's CON-Sutra is exposed Big smile)

Action of kids ( welcome mommy and papa .. can we hv some CON stories at night from here on instead of fairytales Embarrassed)

Reaction of Cas ( Hey kidss .. come to me .. I will tell u some really delicious cafe delight spl CON stories from today onwards Big smile)

Action of all ( Say cheeseee Big smileBig smile ... lets give a CON smile too for the camera all Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( ok enough of smile exchanges .. I m getting diabetes now ... let me go to room for my CON sessions in private Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( Come fast EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( coming EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Why is he giving me this kamdev type looks .. ishhh Blushing)

Reaction of Yash ( Why is she giving me all sort of menaka looks .. ishhh Blushing)

Action of  Yash ( Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Why is he looking at me angle badal badal ke .. these eye-CONs r  damn dangerous for me in this condition .. I might just walk into a wall ShockedConfused)

Action of Aarti (baaammm Ouch)

Reaction of Yash ( I knew it .. my eye-CONs r deadly Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( such a besharam .. he is laughing at me AngryConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( No my chocolate cake .. i m not laughing at u but laughing at the fact that my eye-CON is strong enough to make u collide into a wall EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( OMGG I hope I m in right how .. where is Apple ShockedShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash ( Gone with the wind Big smile)

Action of Aarti ( What is in your hand ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( This is a spl Juice which gives tann ki shakti for further CON-sutra ,..drink it Tongue)

Action of  Aarti ( But I might hv indigestion then .. first CON-Tea and now CON-Juice .. r u taking care of my health or ruining it ShockedConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( Look I hv taken CON king Cas's permission for it , so trust me , its for your health only .. hv it Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( but plss stop showing your kissable lips to me .. I get diverted Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( I know u get diverted seeing my sexy m-shaped lips .. thats the plan na WinkTongue)

Action of Aarti ( Drinks the CON-Juice EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( ab ayega mazaa...oh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( Why m I giggling so much .. is it hving bhang Big smileBig smileConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( No its hving spl CON-Potions Tongue .. and we r asked my cameraman today to give close up smiles for sometime Big smileBig smile)

Action of Aarti ( oh is it .. so is our show sponsored by close-up company Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Yeah I guess close-up is our official CON sponser Big smileBig smile)

Action of Yash ( Hello Shobha maa .. just want to inform u that my chocolate cake is home safely and we r doing few close-up ads now Big smile)

Reaction of Shobhaa ( What ads ?? CON ads ?? OMGG .. Did I hear it clearly Big smile.. I knew my Cas will always give right preaching to u both .,. proud of my Casuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile)

Double reaction of Yash ( errr no not CON Ads .. I meant close-up ads Confused)

Action of Cas ( I hv a telepathy that my Shobeyy is  on line with my CON-Son .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

To b continedd Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SiniHandameenadsouzaPiiegmhatcherTAPDananda29dhrashteepriya_drizzlesssroomaniAnushaGKZettershubhika124pickachutaahir004

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!!!
OMG!!
That's way to hilarious!

jyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Kaamdev? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Meneka??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kids doing Aarti of CON couple ROFL ROFL Oh Good lord ROFL ROFL

'Gone with the wind' was amazing Thumbs Up ROFL

Darling you are just too good! ROFL

jyoti06

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

jyoti06

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
ClapClap - ooh lala Jyo - you rock girl. "Gone with the wind", close-up, aaah - ROFL.

jyoti06

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hilarious.
Close up adds hahaha

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index