Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 20)

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
omg.. kya twist yaar.. 

from apple to strawberry

strawberry to chocolate cake...

mmm... thank god dostana ended LOLLOL

and now they really gonna CONcentrate being straight LOLLOL

now vanilla vs spider man.. ufff...chalo.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of Friday's episode ( Credit to deeps for the gorgeous caps Embarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Did u notice I hv got sexy eyes and smile Aarti ji Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yup I noticed it on CON night only .. why r u showing it again now ..plss no CONs on public road haan Confused)

Action of Yash ( At least we can do some tea-CON for now na Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( What is a tea CON Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Ansh ( Yayyy my papa discovered another CON Party)

Action of Yash ( Well Aarti ji ..long back Cas asked me to drink a magical tea from this place which will result in POTAS and thats how PayPal  were born Embarrassed)

Reaction of Ansh ( awww so we will hv a football team at this rate TongueLOL)

Double reaction of Yash ( shut up Ansh ... this tea is good for tann ki shakti .. u will not understand this now Angry)

Triple reaction of Aarti ( Ufff Yash stop giving those kissable looks to me when u r scolding Ansh Embarrassed...)

Action of Yash ( Then drink this tea Aarti ji  just how I m drinking it.. it will give u tann ki shakti for many more CONs EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Aww Yash ji u look so cute holding that CON-Sutra  tea in your hand EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (look at my eyes Aarti ji .. look what one sip of tea can do to my  badroom eyes Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( sighhh ... drink me too na with this tea Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

Double reaction of Ansh ( uff what m I suppose to drink Confused)

Action of Aarti ( *drinks the CON-sutra tea* Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( I wish I was that tea cup and she was drinking me ,... sighhhDay Dreaming)

Action of AarYa ( Well since we cant drink each other in front of Ansh , so why not do some hand-CONs only  by exchanging the empty CON-Sutra cup now Tongue)

Reaction of Ansh ( I wish I had a partner too .. I m missing my CON sesstions OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( phooo Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Why r u trying to kiss the empty cup .. what sort of CON is this ?? Confused)

Double reaction of Yash ( I m imagining this empty chocolate colour cup as u Aarti ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed we need to go home fast EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Yess I knoww .. I m missing my bedroom too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Triplee reaction of Yash ( doubleee ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Ansh ( What the .. u both r in kindergarden kya .. after so many CONs .. u both r starting ishhh oshhh from square one ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ansh u r too small to understand all this .. I feel your papa is in love finally beyond CONs Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Action of Police in Scindia mansion ( Hello Cas .. we got few CON reports about your bahus Smile)

Reaction of Pratik ( I guess u hv come in wrong house ..since the time Aarti and Yash left , CON is banned in Scindia mansion Big smile)

Double reaction of Paridi in same pic ( I wish Pratik knew about my outside CON-Leelas Cry)

Triple Reaction of Cas in same pic ( Hello Guys ... did anyone mention CON ...ohh lala Evil Smile)

Action of Cas ( I hv been missing CON actions for sometime . can u update  Paridi darling ..errr I mean bahu ...ohh lala Evil Smile)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( oh actually police came for some CON queries Ouch)

Action of police ( Mr.CON king we need to talk .. ohh lala Tongue)

Reaction of Cas ( About what .. our cafe delight late nights or about my darling bahus ... ohh lala Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Paridi ( What if Police tells about my cafe delight CON-Leela with producer OuchOuch... I wonder if Cas was in that place only that night  with this police guy ShockedShocked)

Action of Cas ( Dont worry  my blueberry Paridi bahu.. when Cas is here ..no fear .. ohh lala Approve)

Reaction of Pratik and Paridi seeing lost bag given by police ( It seems the bag belongs to Shobha .. errr Cas-Shobha in cafe delight ... ohh lala ShockedShocked)

Action of Cas ( Shutt up u duffers ... I too know all your CON secrets .. so better keep this cafe delight secret of Me and Shobha darling a secret from Gayu darling ... ohhh lala Smile)

Reaction of police ( I m disappointed in u Cas .. I had hopes from u in cafe delight .. ohh lala hello hi byee byee Disapprove)

Double reaction of Cas ( I hv a class u see Approve)

Action of PayPal ( Is it true that Momma-Papa r coming back from their World CON-tour Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Cas (Yess girls ... lets all go and welcome the CON couple  who r coming with my Pota..Ohhh lalala Tongue)

Action of Pratik and Paridi ( But what about this cafe delight issue ... Confused)

Reaction of Cas ( Plss not now deariess .. let me welcome the CON couple .. will solve the side CON issues later Smile)

Action of AarYa and Ansh ( We r here CON king Big smile)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam ,... when will I get some dose of CON-sutra too OuchOuch)

Action of Cas ( Stop there only .. Aarti  darling u looking gorgeous but I need to give a CON chk errr I mean reality chk to both of u as per my script .. so  well Smile)

Reaction of AarYa ( Cas plsss do it fast .. we need to go to the bedroom .. we just hv CON-Sutra spl tea and r fully energetic for CONs ..so plss give the lecture fast Confused)

Double reaction of Ansh ( I m feeling sleepy now ..so end all CONs and lectures fast plsss OuchOuch)

Action of Cas ( So tell me chocolate cake .. why did u leave me .. errr I mean Scindia mansion without telling anyone Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Did u hear Yash .. Cas is calling me chocolate cake Ouch)

Double reaction of Yash ( Plsss Cas thats the name I invented for her .. its my copyright Confused)

Action of PraDi and Bua ( Cas its your turn now .. ohh lala .. speak Tongue)

Reaction of Cas ( Look u both .. look at me and remember I m the CON king and so I m the inventer of all CON names .. ohh lala Evil Smile)

Action of Yash ( sorry Cas I m straight , so cant look at u , but remember  I m the CON king of Aarti ji at least ... haan Smile)

Reaction of Cas ( Oh well whatever .. but dont forget u  could become the CON king only after getting tips from me or else u were more into that rotten apple AngryAngry...ohh lala Angry)

Action of Bua and Paridi ( Good going CON king .. we r proud of your CON debates Approve)

Reaction of Cas ( Maya I dont need a CON certificate from u ..so u shut up .. ohh lala Angry)

Action of Aarti ( I think Cas's BP has gone high a bit with CON overdose Ouch)

Reaction of Cas ( nope my chocolate cake .. dont underestimate my CON energy ever .. ohh lala Evil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( So what do u want from me CON king Confused)

Reaction of Cas ( I want u and my CON son to spent some CON time alone and prove to me that Yash is perfect as my CON king successsor .. thats it Approve...ohh lala Smile)

Double reaction of Yash ( OMGG ..I m overwhlemed with your generosity CON king .. ohh lala CryCryCry)

Triple reaction of Aarti in same pic ( 24/7 CON in alone .. ohhh lalala OuchOuch)

Action of Bua ( And what about my CONs bhaiyya .. why dont I get this priviledge too with my Ram dulare AngryCry)

Reaction of Vidhi ( Me the president of Anti-CON revolution too demand this CON priviledge now CryCry)

Double reaction of Pankaj ( R u out of your mind Vidhi .. we already hv two kids AngryAngryConfused)

Action of Cas ( Stop it all Angry ... this CON priviledge will b only given to my CON son and chocolate cake ..thats it .. meeting over ...ohh lala Approve)

Reaction of PayPal ( We got to ask Ansh later about CON's defintion .. noone tells us anything Confused)

Action of Cas to AarYa ( So what r u waiting for .. Go somewhere else and make me proud by doing all sort of CONs Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ok CON king Cry)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( ohhh lala Tongue)

Action of Cas ( Ayushmaan bhava to both ... ohh lalalaa Cool)

To b continueddd Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiieananda29TAPDpriya_drizzleskriti07luv_lvndrssroomani_wallflower_Zettershubhika124

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Another fantastic edition Dear ClapClap...AarYa want the other to drink him/her like the tea EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDead...Ooh lala SP the king of CON very appropriate TongueWinkLOL

jyoti06

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
jyo ur imagination and interpretation are pretty impressive i say ROFL 

jyoti06

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Totally hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Rofl your CON ideas are too wonderful

jyoti06

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hillarious...ROFLROFLROFL
thanks for the super duper funny post LOL..

Edited by luv_lvndr - 15 October 2012 at 7:54am

jyoti06

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
this is sooo darn hilarious...ROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index