Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
And here comes my Action-Reaction for Yesterday EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,. it could b a bit naughty .. so well CoolLOL

Action of Yash on phone with Mittals (Make sure that hot hot photo of mine is zoomed in more clearly .. I look killer there Cool)

Reaction of kids (OMGG Papa looks so killer in that photo ShockedShocked .. can he look like that again .. mommaa do something plss ShockedShockedCryCry)

Reaction of Aarti (Dont worry .. I just got my new makeover with a seductive suit and my newly pouty lips .. now wait and watch Big smile)

Action of Aarti (Which part should I touch .. his sexy new hair cut  or his sexy ears or something else Tongue)

Reaction of kids ( Touch any part u want momma... we dont watch adult movies Blushing)

Action of Aarti  ( Ok let me start with the most sensitive part .. that is ears .. it looks eatable EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Aarti ji did anyone tell u that u r looking like a strawberry ice cream today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti (Yash ji r u sure u r talking about me .. because in background another strawberry too is present looking at us ConfusedConfused)

Action of Yash ( No in the background ,thats a paka hua apple but I called u strawberry .. strawberries r more fresh u see Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (U r wrong Yash ji .. strawberries rot too soon .. I dont want to b a rotten strawberry ..u should hv called me apple AngryAngry)

Double reaction of kids (bangs head .. why r they making it a fruit market ...ufff D'oh)

Action of Aarti ( u stay with your apple .. this strawberry is going back to where it was UnhappyWinkTongue)

Reaction of Yash (stop strawberry ...errr I mean Aarti ji .. U r only my apple .. ab khush Embarrassed)

double reaction  of Aarti ( OMGG I  m a apple .. I loveee applesss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti (ok now what r u upto Yash ji .. u want to eat this apple kya ConfusedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (no no I want to mould this apple in my hands .. errr I mean mould these pots  kept here and show my kama ... errr i mean kalakari to u Tongue)

Action of Aarti (Ok let me start it Embarrassed)

Double action of Aarti (My hair always helps me at right time Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash (OMGG What a deadly combo of strawberry plus rasberry ShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I need to eat ..errr at least touch it to feel it Tongue)

Action of Yash ( touch touch Tongue... she made me breathless few hrs later by touching my ears .. now its my turn Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (I never kneww this day will come so fast when he will actually eat me up with his sexy long fingers *breathee in breathee out* Aarti before u die CryCryCry)

Action of Yash  ( Ok now this is the second phase of our relationship ... some tips for our CON (consummation )night after the above foreplay steps I taught u  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink)

Reaction of Aarti (naughty naughty mauni baba EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (dont laugh .. I m not done yet  Angry.. see on CON night .. I will put something like this on my cheeks .. mayb chocolate .. and u know what to do ...I want everything perfect on CON night Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Dont worry I will wipe it offf in this way Embarrassed)

Action of Yash (ufff not with your hands damn it AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG U mean with my mouth ShockedShockedShocked)

Action (let it go .. u wont understand .. give me your dupatta now ..let me wipe it off all AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (I understood all EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Ok POTA errr POT is done .. we will present it to Cas after returning back Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Aarti (But Cas needs POTA ..not POT Embarrassed)

Double reaction  of Yash (This is symbolic my apple EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Cas is smart he will understand Embarrassed)

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthus.9Telly.AddictmeenadsouzaPiiesujata1963.LovelyDreamer.desikimsamsnowypatches02ananda29-Deepzz-angakebbbcccpriya_drizzles123mitulkriti07Pearl_27Leevi05nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBAllbut1shubhika124LoveforlifeKinSanjtaahir004

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
My Actions and Reactions of the day Tongue

Action of Yash (M I looking cool and hot like my framed pic in the house Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti  (U looking yummy like chocolate moose EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action  of Yash (oh so today the topic is chocolate and not fruits ... I lovee chocolates .. especially the strawberry candy flavour u r wearing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reacton of Aarti (Ufff why always his every compliment ends up with strawberries AngryOuch)

Action of kids (ufff enough of chocolates and strawberries Angry .. come sit in jhula Big smile)

Reaction of all (Ringa ringa roses Big smile...Say cheeseee Big smile)

Action of Yash to Aarti (I think kids film is over now .. time for some adult action..what say Aarti ji WinkTongue)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash (Yess why not ... so lets start Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Action of Aarti (Ohhh aaahhh ouchhh Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( what r u doing ShockedShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Aarti (U only said action na Confused)

Action of Yash (ok lets go step by step .. I m a man ..let me hold u first and then u follow me Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (aahhh this hold is too formal .. see this is how u should hold a strawberry ..errr I mean me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash to Aarti  (I think this is the closest we can get right now  for indian television  Ermm... mayb we should do a fevistick Ad .. what say Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti (U forgot kya we already did a cond** ad on our suhaagraat Blushing)

Action of Yash (Oh yess .. so lets continue ..zor lagake haiyyaaa Confused)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji u smell really good aruond your neck Blushing)

Double reaaction of Yash (ufff dont divert my attention ..let me concentrate ..zor lagakee haiyyaaa .. the pose should come perfect ...zor lagake haiyyaa .. I think I need karelas for more strength ...ufff hooo haaa Ouch)

Action of Karela (Hello all ..I m here to give extra shakti to Yash Big smile)

Reaction of Yash (I love karelas as much as I love Arpita ji ...so Aarti ji u too hv it ..it gives real tan ki shakti EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch...Arpita and Karela .. indeed my step sisters )

Action of Yash (Plsss eat it Aarti ji AngryAngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti ( CryCryCryCryCry)

Action of Yash (tell me ...did it give u extra shakti for rest of the acts Tongue)

Reaction (what acts father WinkTongue)

Double reaction (nothing spl .. just some kama ...errr I mean my  kalakaris Big smile)

Action of Aarti (enough of physical kama ...errr kalakaris ..i m tired Ouch .. can we do some eye-to-eye talks like previous time again Tongue)

Reaction of Yash (okk let me try .. people say i hv got badroom ..i mean bedroom eyes Embarrassed)

Eyelock of AarYa begins Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Action of Aarti  ( Look at me Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile)

Reaction (yes yes looking only .. but I m bored Ouch)

Double reaction (I M bored too .. mommy do some action damn it Angry)

Action of Aarti (Ok here u go ..back to action .. Yash ji ..plsss understand my ishaara Evil Smile)

Reaction  of Yash(Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile I m coming Big smile)

Double reaction of Ansh (Finally my grandpa might get a POT errr a POTA Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile)

Action of Aarti (Kantaaappp Ansh AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Ansh (mera kya kasoor .. its all about karela and tan ka shakti i hv been hearing from u both Unhappy)

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherTelly.AddictPiiesujata1963snowypatches02ananda29desikimsam-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesbbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterVishaD.Loveforlifetaahir004KinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Mera Actions and Reaction for today Tongue

Action of Yash ( I was bored of selling fruits .. so action time Cool)

Reaction of Lakhan (Ufff hold me more tight Yash .. this is what I came for .. aahhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (u bloodyy fool .. I m straight and will hold only my strawberry Aarti ji AngryAngry)

Reaction of Lakhan in same picture (Ufff let me chk u out ..I lovee strawberriess EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (damnn it ... Lakhan lovess strawberries .. it looks like after apples , I will hv to say tata goodbye to strawberries too Unhappy)

Reaction of Aartii  to Vidhi on phone(Oh noo .. I just saw Yash ji with a man CryCry...First Arpita bhooth and now a man , mera number kab aayega .. when will he eat ..errr I mean hold me CryCry)

Action of Vidhi to Aarti on phone (Dont worry Aarti .. Yash devarji is straight not like my hubby Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (pheww what a sigh of relief Big smile)

Action of Aarti (Come Yash ji , lets buy some choodis .. this time strawberry coloured ..pakka Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (No ways ..I hv started hating strawberries ..dont ask me why ..long story *remembers Lakhan* Unhappy)

Action of Aarti (I know u r bluffing .. look here Yash ji .. your favourite strawberries EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...now eat me up ..errr I mean put those choodis on my hand Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Ohhh damnnn I cant bear the sight of these strawberry colours bangles now .. uff what hv this Lakhan did to me .. damn damn damn OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti (I know he is checking me out .. let me do some more nautanki Tongue...bhaiyya give me these strawberries ..errr I mean these choodis Big smile)

Reaction (Oh no I cant allow Lakhan's Favourite in my wifey's hand .. no ways .. mummyyy CryCryCryOuch)

Action of Yash ( Look at the pool there ..its all blueee .. u two wearing bluee ...my jeans too is bluee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. why dont u try out something in blueee Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji as far as I remember , Blue was a super flop movie na Ermm)

Action of Yash (So what .. Blueberries r anyday better than rotten strawberries Big smile and u too looking like a eatable blueberry today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (M I dreaming .. he called me \Eatablee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti (Plsss give me some blueberries  Big smile)

Reaction of Choodiwala (Behenji this is not a fruitmarket CryCry)

Action of Yash (Dont worry .. I m here to buy blueberries for u Big smile)

Reaction of choodiwala (arreee baba this is not fruits shop .. I told u both .. Angry)

Action of Yash (We talk in code words Mr.Choodiwala Smile...What we mean is Blue bangles Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (He looks so hot in anger ..ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (here r your blueberries Aarti ji ... take it fast ..my pant is a bit too tight .. cant sit properly Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (first put it in my hands Embarrassed)

Bangle putting ceremany Big smile

Action of Yash (Aarti ji .. did u do manicurre and that too wearing strawberry colour nailpolish in the end .. arghhh Angry)

Reaction of Aarti (I thought it was your fav till yesterday .. will change to blue now if its available in market Confused)

Action of Yash (look at my long sexy fingers .. result of perfect manicure Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (even mine is not bad if u ignore that pinky nails EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Yash (Yess it does look yummyyy .. *telling to himself in mind ..can i taste it* Tongue)

Action of Aarti (how is this pose Yash ji .. now my pinky nails r not visible either Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (This is my Apple...errr I mean Arpita's pose OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Aarti (arghhh .. curtains downnn Dead)

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

KmandugmhatchermeenadsouzaPiiesujata1963redeye2012snowypatches02desikimsamCharishma-Deepzz-angakepriya_drizzlesbbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Leevi05jayshu17DMKJ_VBInduG64Samanalyseshubhika124PutijaChalhov*Piku*KinSanjpickachu..CountingStarstaahir004

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Ok here is my A/R of last episode .. theme is ShobhaSutra and Fear Files Big smileLOL

Action of Aarti (I think I hv lost my marbles Ouch)

Reaction of Shobha (Dony worry beti .. when Shobha is here ..no fear .. let me teach u my Shobhasutra which I use for Mr.Cass errr I mean Mr.Dubey Tongue)

Action of Aarti (Mummyy .. plss watch your language and shut up Angry)

Action of Shobha (We r today's bold woman damn it .. come hug me .. this is how u need to hug your man and feel it .. all his bhoot will run away then Tongue ..)

Reaction of Aarti (I tried this with him on jhula in Mumbai but kuch nahin hua mommy CryCry)

Action of Shobha (Well if u want I can try it out with Yash ji Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (No wayss .. u might succeed and then after Arpita , he might put your portraits CryCryOuch..I dont need a second sautan Confused)

Action of Vidhi (Can I try it out with devarji since Panku looks disinterested anyways ConfusedTongue)

Reaction of Shobha (U r in queue for the trial Vidhi...first me Big smile)

Double Reaction of Aarti (stop it both .. I will myself go and try it with him Angry)

Action of Aarti (Ok so he is sleeping on floor .. let me jump on him .. errr I mean try to hug him mayb like Shobha mommy suggested ConfusedTongue)

Double Action of Aarti (How I should hug him in this condition .. let me try to lye over him mayb Confused)

Reaction of Yash in sleep (I hope someone comes to get me from here .. uff floor is too hard .. I like it soft Ouch)

Action of Aarti (Let me play touch touch for starters Confused...God save me plss ..I feel he is possessed with Arpita Ouch)

dhan te nannn

Reaction of Yash ( I think something got inside me )

Double reaction of Aarti (Oh no why is he giving me these looks ...Ouch)

Action of Yash (Hoo haaa )

Reaction of Aarti (I knew Arpita was a karate black belt .. OuchOuch...)

Action of Yashh (hoo haa .. hoo haa... I always wanted to destroy these cheap plastic plates .. buhahaha )

Reaction of Aarti (Arpita ji plss take it easy and leave my hubby ka sexyy body CryCry)

Action of Yash (Ufff keep that hair behind ..its distracting my anger AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh it means u r still Yash only and not Arpita possessed .. in that case let me continue with my hair on one eye WinkTongue)

Action of Yash (Arghhh hooo haaa )

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG Shocked..He is Arpita possessed only .. let me put my hair back Ouch)

Action of Yash (hakunaa matataaa AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji... err I mean Arpita ji plss in hindi .. i dont understand bhooth language CryOuch)

Action of Yash (look my tamatar eyes r better than u AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (But Arpita ji , he is obsessed with my hair and not eyes CryCry)

Action of Yashhh (Damn it Aarti , I also love your sexy strawberry fingers .. forgot kya AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (errr first tell me who r u ..Yash or Arpita Confused)

Action of Yash (hoo haa .. hakunaa matata Dead)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGGG Yash ji .. u need waxing .. I can see hair on your sexy hand ShockedShockedShocked)

double reaction of Yash (What the ... u can't see I m bleeding and u can see hair AngryAngryAngry)

Triple reaction of Aarti (Well I m confused its Arpita's blood or your blood Confused .. so more worried about hair in yash ji ka sexy hand CryCry)

Action of Yash (Ok thats it .. Boommm ...)

Reaction of Aarti (Now its 100% confirmed .. u r possessed ..u r Arpita Ouch)

Action of Yash (ufff the hair ..again distracting Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (arghhh Yash or Arpita ?? plss tell me Ouch)

Action of Yash (Hakunaa matata AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (I need to tell my story of one night in Fear files .. hakuna matata will b the name of the series Confused)

double reaction of Yash (dhanyabad *joining hands*)

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 August 2012 at 8:13am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgmhatchermeenadsouzaPiiesujata1963snowypatches02-Deepzz-Pearl_27priya_drizzlesLeevi05smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar49erFangcluvLoveforlifetaahir004KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
My action and reaction on yesterday's episode Big smile

Action of Cas (Hello all .. missed me Cool)

Reaction of Boa (Shut up Cas .. this is AarYa's horror errr I mean love story going on AngrySmile)

Action of Cas (ahaann ... so wheres Aarti .. aa gale lag jaa Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Mommy ji plss handle Cas Angry ,, I m going inside to handle my possessed hubby Ouch)

Action of Gayu (Cas I will play gale lag jaa with u but after Teej mata ka visarjan .. hv some shame damn it Smile)

Reaction of Cas (Okiess Gayu darling ..u look hot in strawberry pink ..ohh lala  Embarrassed)

Action of Yash (hoo haaa .. hakuna matata .. dhana dhan daudd ... dhna dhan daudd AngryAngry)

Reaction of Ansh (Is Papa running away from Arpita aunty ka haunted photo Confused)

Action of Yash ( Dhana dhan dauddd OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG U hv good Assests ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (dhanaa dhan dauddd AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh no Yash ji .. plss dont tell me that Ram Gopal Verma ka flop movie Daud is your favourite .. CryCryCryCry)

Action of Yash (Cant u see I m just running away AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (But where .. CryCry...Plss take me with u .. I m bored of Bhopal .. plss lets go to Switzerland na plsss CryCry)

Action of Yash (I m running inside Arpi ka photo frame forever to b with her .. samjhi AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Thats not possible .. yesterday only I broke that photo frame and now the grip is no longer strong .. u might just fall out of the photo frame if u try hard Ouch...so plss dont do this Yash ji CryCry)

Action of Yash (**Arpita's photo frame kicks Yash babu out of it and he falls on floor** Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (I told u na .. dont try to enter .. also Arpita is karathe black belt ..I knew it OuchOuch)

Action and Reaction of Cas and Gayu

Cas : I think some interesting fall and push r happening in bedroom for Pota Abhiyaan .. ahaann Tongue

Gayu : Concentrate on Teej mata Cas Smile

Action of Yash (Well I just cant enter inside this photo frame .. sighh will keep it like a showpiece Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (First time u talk sense Big smile)

Action of Yash (Its because u r again in strawberry outfit EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Is it back to strawberry again .. no blueberry anymore ?? Confused)

Action of Yash (It was always Apple and Strawberry for me ... Blueberry was temporary Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (So apple still exists Ouch)

Double reaction of Cas (No worries Aarti .. forget strawberry and apple .. this choco chips is ready Cool)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiiesujata1963shanrysnowypatches02ananda29Pearl_27angakenirmalac99smileymj10priya_drizzlesLeevi05bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAlamelucssudhalulujjjjInduG64Zetterjayshu17SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetygcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaar..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-taahir004pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction on Last 2 episodes combined .. (not including treadmill scene since that A/R I already did yesterday )

Action of Yash (Dhinka chika dhinka chika )

Reaction of Aarti (Is he possessed by Salman khan now ShockedConfused)

Action of Yash (No I m just celebrating record trps of DID little champs .. come join me ..lets dance Big smileBig smileBig smile...dhinka chika dhinka chika )

Reaction of Aarti (Okk Dhinka chika dhinka chika Big smile)

Action of Arpita (Kantaappp .. Ouch)

Reaction of Yash (Uff why the apple had to break now only .. I wish I had finished my dance with Pista kulfi properly Unhappy)

Action of Aarti (Oh nooo Apple is in danger .. now he will b possessed again Ouch)

Reaction of Yash (Dont worry I m more worried for my pista this time Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti (OOhhh aahhh ouchhh *inshock* ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash (Oh goshh this Apple is not leaving my pista in peace AngryAngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yashh (Phuu phuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...)

Reaction of Aarti (Woww he is surely possessed .. he is more worried for me than his apple ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Yash (Well I hv a weakness for strawberry and apple both .. your naillpaint is pink ...pink+red combo ... yummm EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Cas (I m back .. Ganpati bappa moriya Cool)

Reaction of Scindia ladies (Thank god for once he is not doing "aa gale lag jaa" Stern Smile)

Action of Yash (Hakunaa matata AngryAngry)

Reaction (What the Ouch..just now u were nursing my wound ..calling me pista ,.. what went wrong in few mins time CryCryCryCry)

Action of Yash (I hate these typical 60s sarees .. I told u to wear some sexy lingerie errr I mean suits na AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Gayu (I knew Aarti bahu is good for nothing ..should I try out something sexy beta Embarrassed)

Action of  Yash (I need to think mommy )

**Yash in thinking mode**

Reaction of Gayatri (Ufff my beta is so damn hot ..yumm yumm ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

EmbarrassedAngryEmbarrassedAngry

Action of Gayatri (Look at me beta .. feel me .. errr I mean tell me should I wear something sexy for u Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Control Momma .. go and attend Cas Angry)

Action of Gayatri (Arre I was reliving my sexy days I had with Cas once upon a time ...sighh Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (OMGG why r u making that hand gesture ..was Cas gay ..errr I mean not straight Ouch)

Action of Gayatri (Shut up .. he was straight or else how did u come to this earth damn it AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of PayPal (Why this kolavari kolavari D in Scindia mansion Ouch)

Action of Yash (I m hungry and tired of my hakuna matatas .. let me hv paratha for tomorrow's drama Confused)

Reaction of Aarti (It seems u cooled down a bit .. tell me what sexy outfit should I wear for u Confused)

Action of Yash ( Why u need to wear anything damn it .. errr what I mean is u wear anything I dont care AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Ok I wont wear anything ..errr I mean wont ask u anything .. hv this water plss Cry)

Action of Yash (hoo haa *glass breaks*)

Reaction of Aarti and Vidhi (Plss Apple devi help us .. CryCryCry)

Action of Yash (Ok thats it .. I hv decided to throw all apples out of this house on thursday .. so catch me again on thursday Cool)

Reaction of Cas (Well who cares .. Apple or strawberry .. as long as Ganpati brings POTA in my family Ermm)

Action of Yash (I feel POTA is already coming ... I did something in Mumbai Ouch)

Reaction of Cas (Wowww POTA coming .. Hakuna matata Big smileBig smileBig smile)

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiiesravya417snowypatches02ananda29-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesbbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhajayshu17AniSweetyInduG64ZetterVishaD.Loveforlifegcluvilovepyaartaahir004

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
My Combined Action-Reaction of last two Episodes Tongue

Action of Pot (Hello all remember me .. I m the same POT which was made by Yash and Aarti's kama..errr kalakari Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( OMG .. Is there any chance of POTA coming out if I break this POT Ermm)

Double reaction of Aarti (Ewww  Yash ji POTA wont come out so easily  Angry)

Action of Yash to Aarti (I think I will break this POT ... Who knows mayb some divine intervention gives POTA to Cas Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Errr ok  but if u can break this POT , then u can break in me too na .. Blushing)

Action of Yash ( First tell me how m I looking tieing up this orange marmalade EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (U look really good because for once u r not obsessed with strawberry , blueberry ,apple and pista ... Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Double reaction of Ansh (If breaking this POT will bring POTA for Cas .. then who m I ?? Confused)

Action of Aarti (Dont worry Ansh .. U will get a brother soon Wink)

Reaction of Ansh (Errr by breaking this POT ?? Confused)

Action of Yash ( Ansh its daily soap dear .. u cant show real happenings for a POTA .. So divine connection is important .. now let me break this POT plss Big smile)

Reaction of Kids (All the best Papa Big smile)

Action of Yash to Pot (Tera mera pyaar amar .. phir kyun mujhko lagta hai darr CryCryCry)

Reaction of Pot to Yash (Bijli girane mein hoon aayi .. kehte hai mujhko hawa hawaii .. hawa hawaii Tongue)

Double reaction of Aarti (Is Yash flirting with POT ShockedShockedOuch)

Action of Yash (POT too kicks Yash on the floor like Arpita OuchOuch)

Reaction of Kids (It looks like father is getting kicks after kicks this week .. first Arpi's photo kicks him out and now POT ..sighhh its high time he accepts our mommy Aarti D'oh)

Action of Yash (Bum bum bhole ..my bum is paining a lot Cry)

Reaction of Aarti (I can understand Yash ji .. this is second kick u got in one week ..Ouch)

Action of random guy (Want some more kicks from me Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aaarti (Hmm looks quite hot .. but I dare u .. noone has got a hot bum ...errr body than my hubby haan Approve)

Action of Yash (I knew Aarti ji , u will always support my bum...errr bodyy Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Dont look at me like that Yash ji ..kuch kuch hota hai Embarrassed)

Action of Yash to Aarti  (Ok then lets stop wasting time on this POT and go back to beach house for some kama errr kalakari lessons Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (Ok as u wish Big smile)

Action of Aarti (Hmmm Geek)

Reaction of Yash (What r u doingi n public damn it .. I said lets go home and then do it Angry)

Action of Aarti to Yash (Yash ji I m just checking which side of the cheek has less stubble so that I can kiss that side  .. u know it pricks my lips EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Oh well apart from my face , u hv other options too na Ermm)

Action of Aarti (U mean your neck Ermm .. it does smell good Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (See my neck is more clear Smile)

Action of Aarti (Ok let me feel it ..err I mean let me chk out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Ok enough of checking ..now dont go to sleep .. get up . I know I smell nice Big smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (Sorry Yash ji ..got a bit carried away EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Your neck too looks adorable Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Thank god u understood the reason of my wearing these suits .. its to expose my little bit of neckline Big smileBig smile)

Double reaction of Yash (Awww Aarti ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Arpita to Yash  (Time pleaseee .. Yash come back Smile)

Reaction of Yash (This time Yash kicks Arpita on floor... )

nahinn I finally lost my apple OuchOuch

Double reaction of Aarti (Thats why I dont want to return home .. he is back to his Apple world CryOuch)

Action of Geyser (Hey all I hv been asked to make a guest appearence so that apples can burn and strawberries can flourish Smile..So BOOMM )

Reaction of Arpita (Yashuuu even though u kicked me but I m still alive inside photo .. so come to me and save yourself Big smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (Yash your strawberry too is in danger .. save me Cry)

Action of Yash (OMGG Apple vs Strawberry Ouch...how can I make this choice Ouch..I wish I had broken the POT  ...Confused)

Reaction of Aarti (Now what is the connection of POT in all this CryConfused)

Double reaction of Yash (Well POT would hv given POTA in divine way and then we would hv left for Bhopal directly .. Geyser would hv never got a chance for this guest appearence Ouch)

Triple Reaction of Aarti (Errr whatever ..first u save me  and I will give u lots of POTAs  err I mean BETAs Embarrassed)

Action of Yash (He saves Strawberry over Apple Big smile)

Reaction of Arpita (Sayonara sayonara AarYa Big smileBig smile ) (Sayonara means goodbye in Japani language)

Action of Aarti (Why r u giving killer looks Yash ji .. r u angry ..plss tell the million doller reason CryConfused)

Reaction of Yash (Yes I m angry because u forgot this big big reason of how my Bum is still paining a lot after dahi handi POT kicked me down and now its again paining after picking u up AngryOuch)

Action of AarYa (Lets wait for viewers verdict on this Bum issue ,... I m sure noone could predict this reason of BUM being the biggest reason   ...Smile)

Edited by jyoti06 - 24 August 2012 at 6:45am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

deewani_nehaKs_143gmhatcherTelly.AddictPiieananda29snowypatches02-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10priya_drizzleslulujjjjAniSweetycssudhaInduG64ZettergcluvPutijaChalhovilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneepickachutaahir004

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Since we r getting all depressing episodes , so there is nothing much in terms of action and reaction Ouch...but still did a small one to cheer all up Embarrassed

This action-reaction is a continuation of previous one where we found out Yash's bum pain is main reason of his anger Big smileBig smile

Action of Aarti (Yash ji ..when will u end your sleeping beauty mode and do some action Ouch)

Reaction of Yash (Ok here I m ..dhana dhan daudd ...dhana dhan daud OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti (Oh damnn..stop it for god sake ..I m not talking about this action but the ones u did in Mumbai with me CryCry)

Reaction of Yash (I can't do all those actions unless my bum's pain go away Aarti ji CryCry)

Action of doctor (Well first u all should know the reason behind Yash's bum pain and only then we can give him treatment Geek)

Reaction of Gayu (Tell me bahu ..what is the reason of my Yash's bum pain Angry..what did u do with his sexy bum CryCry)

Reaction of Cas in same picture (Aarti looks so cute ..I wish I can say aa gale lag jaa Tongue...need to control Smile)

Action of Gayu and Cas (Yash beta tell us the reason of your bum pain ..Aarti wont say anything Ouch)

Reaction of Yash (Bum bum na raha .. pyaar pyaar na raha .. zindagi humein tera aitbaar na rahaa OuchOuchOuch)

To b continued Geek

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

meenagarwalgmhatchermeenadsouzaPiiePooja_11TAPDsnowypatches02-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesbbbcccEva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifegcluvanoneetaahir004KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index