Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 19)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Amazing!
The DK Bose touch was awwtastic LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
My Action Reaction based on yesterday's episode Tongue

Action of Yash ( Errr whats that in your hand .. did my strawberry tie a rakhi on your hand Tongue)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( shutt up you vanilla ice cream ... this is fraandship band Angry)

Action of Yash ( u shut up .. only my strawberry has right to call me vanilla ice cream haan AngryAngry)

Reaction of Prashant ( I m sorry .. I just could not resist it .. u looking yummy in this white avataar na Tongue)

Action of Yash ( Hello Cas .. it seems entire Lalitpur is behind my izzat .. I m going to temple now to take sanyas ..sorry I cannot fulfill anymore of your CON dreams OuchOuch)

Reaction of Ansh to Aarti ( Momma I hv a telepathy that Papa is coming to this temple to take sanyas from CONs Big smile)

Action of Ansh ( I was right .. there is my papa ..noone can hv a perfect ASSet than my papa  Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Anshhh aa gale lagg jaaa CryCry)

Double reaction of Ansh in same pic ( CONtrol papa ..this is Cas's line and I m not momma .. u should b doing this with my momma Confused)

Action of Aarti ( Ufff when will this vanilla ice cream duffer hug and kiss me AngryOuch)

Reaction of Prashant ( Errr should I go and do the hugging and kissing part ErmmTongue)

Action of Yash ( Wait strawberry I m coming to do eye and hand CONs with u .. hug-CON ghar jaake ... its public place na Embarrassed)

Reaaction of Aarti ( But u were taking sanyas from CONs na Confused)

Action of Yash ( Sanyas my foot ... u look so delicous .. I will prefer eating u up than taking sanyas EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Ansh ( Papa CONtrol .. this is temple Shocked)

Action of Yash ( CONtrol hee toh nahin hotaaa ..ufff EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ufff stop giving me those badroom CON looks .. I dont want to melt down so soon damn it OuchOuch)

Action of Ansh ( Good going Papa .. I m learning so many CON techniques from u now Wink)

Reaction of Yash to Ansh ( Its all thanks to your Grandpa the grt Cas .. he is the CON king remember Wink)

Action of Aarti ( Here we need to solve this issue of POTA in my oven ... and u r thinking of CON ..arghhh AngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( Just chill my chocolate cake ... I m here to take u as well as my kid back forever Big smileBig smile)

Action of Aarti ( Oh dear lord .. I m leaving now .. since when I became a chocolate cake .. I thought I was strawberry CryCry)

Reaction of Yash ( Stop my chocolate cake ... I think I changed my taste from today .. u look yummier in chocolate cake colour than strawberry Big smile)

Action of Aarti ( How dare u r doing Hand CON in public temple Angry.. leave me or else I will kiss u errr I mean kick u AngryAngryTongue)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Kya karoo oh lady , mein hoon aadat se majboorr .. Evil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( OMGG since when u became so bold to tightly grab my hand in public ShockedShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash ( Look at me .. this is nothing ..if u dont listen to me .. I can even kiss u right now in public Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Goshh why m I opening my lips in excitement .. he wont kiss me .. so let me close it damn it Ouch)

Action of Yash ( U know even your closed lips r so kissable Blushing)

Reaction of Aarti ( Stop it now .. before I loose my CONtrol OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( Today I m out of CONtrol Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( God give me strength .. my vanilla ice cream is killing me with his CON eyes and words OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Prashant  in same pic( God give me some strength too as I m going to b CON-Less for lifetime now OuchOuch)

Triple reaction of Yash in same pic ( God give me strength to do many more such CONs in future .. sanyas cancelled Smile)

Action of AarYa ( From here on we both promise that we will successfully complete all CONs without any issues and will not let any black spidermans enter our lives Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( I m so proud of u my vanilla ice cream CryCry)

Double reaction of Yash ( I m also proud of u my chocolate cake EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of AarYa ( Aaa ab laut chalein to CON Mansion .. errr Scindia Mansion Big smile)

Reaction of Prashant ( I think I m preggy from Nida's CON ... I need to do a aa ab laut chale to my house too OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( So how r u enjoying the CON drive Aarti ji Tongue )

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Whats wrong with u .. did by any chance Cas's soul went inside u ..u cat see anything beyond CONs ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Ansh in same pic ( Mommy after all my Papa is the successor of CON king Cas na Big smile)

Action of Yash ( U see I want to do all sort of CONs in full senses now Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Errr but I m preggy now already ..so no CONs for next 9 months plss Confused)

Action of Yash ( no worries I will do eye and hand or finger CONs for next 9 months Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( I think Cas's soul has definitely gone inside my Yash ji ConfusedConfused..he just cant take his eyes off me Confused)

Action of Yash while bringing tea ( Ufff my sexy bum still hurts and reminds me of the time when a certain rotten apple kicked me out of her photo OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( damnnn u still remember that appleee after all this OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( no no I hv forgotten the apple saga long back,... its just that my sexy bum still hurts Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Dont worry Yash ji .. lets go home I will massage your sexy bum with my strawberry fingers EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Ansh ( Yayyy we will get a Bum-CON too Dancing)

Triple reaction of Yash ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Prashant ( Can someone tell me who made me Preggy .. Nida or Yash ?? OuchOuch)

To b continued TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SiniHandagmhatchersravya417padmavarPooja_11ananda29-Deepzz-kdsubsksenpriya_drizzlesksfan2ssroomanishubhika124taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
WOW totally hilarous I'm bursting with laughter

meenadsouzajyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Wha---aaat In the name of the great Cass king was that Dead

I Dieddd laughing ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jyo! This has to be ur best! ROFL ROFL Clap

* Hail to the mother of IF *

Oh Em Geee! Kahan se sochte ho ? ROFL

Yash cant think beyond Con ROFL P is preggars ROFL This is too LOLaveri ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL!
Sooo hilarious!!!
Jyo u rocksss as Con writerWink!

meenadsouzajyoti06

padmavar Goldie
padmavar
padmavar

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
That is hilarious and so funny I can not stop laughing!ROFLROFL

meenadsouzajyoti06

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream - ahhh. Yummmyyy. ArYa finally graduated to real sinCONful deserts Tongue.

Jyo Jyo Jyo - you'll be the death of me one day!!

meenadsouzajyoti06

SiniHanda Senior Member
SiniHanda
SiniHanda

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Oh jeez... this is terrible! I have such a bad tummy ache laughing, I think I must be preggars because of all the CONtalk now! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Shucks... too much... my bum hurts? ROFL ROFL  Jesus Christ! Thank god I didn't read this from work! Or else, I'd have been kicked out nice and proper! 

Edited by SiniHanda - 13 October 2012 at 4:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07ssroomanijyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index