Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 15)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
ROFL Another great A/R Hun Clap
Loved it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroMSN_Vanny

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
omg what a dialogs diROFLhilarious pls write soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! ROFLROFLROFL You're just too good!!!! I loved it!!!!

Cas got telepathy? Shocked 

Totally believe Yash knows he has sexy lips! LOL That's why he's having successful CONs! ROFL

Congrats! Thumbs Up
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
that s one heck of a episode.. LOL...

am so much involved in here.. when ever is see some scenes, i think of .. jyo note it note it LOLLOL

MSN_Vanny

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
My quick action-reaction of friday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Ansh ( Momma I m not good with any form of CON like my Papa and Cas .. but still trying this water CON on u ..hope this works CryCry)

Reaction of Prashant ( Is this Aarti ShockedShocked...oh yes she is the one with whom long back I did some CON by leaving her Ouch)

Double reaction of Ansh to Prashant ( Plss save my mommy ... she is carrying our Cas's POTA Cry)

Action of Prashant taking Aarti to hospital ( Errr Aarti can u tell me who is this Cas and what is this POTA business...is there a bigger CON artist in town than me Ermm)

Reaction of Ansh in same pic ( We hv a big CON story uncle .. will tell u aaram se once mom is admitted Tongue)

Action of Prashant ( A big CON story .. goshh I need to contact my dad Dubey on this interesting turn of events Ermm)

Reaction of Dubey ( I hv a telepathy , my son is back giving competition to all Scindia CON artists Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Huhhh u fool ... noone can beat the CON king Cas and his beta Yash Approve but what m I reading , u hv been secretly giving money to your CON usless beta ... goshh I need to visit Cas in cafe delight right now Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Where r u my strawberry CryCryCry)

Reaction of Aarti in unconscious state ( I m here Yash ji ..plss save me from the new CON artist Prashant in town CryCry)

Action of Yash to Shobha (  Hey Shobha , my telepathy says Aarti is in trouble with some CON artist ... plss meet Cas and do something Ouch)

Reaction of Prashant ( This guy standing in white looks like certain Yash CON Scindia from that famous CON family ./. I got to stop him from meeting my strawberry now Ermm)

Double reaction of Aarti in unconscious state ( OMGG Both hubbies ready to CON in front of my eyes ... God save me now from the upcoming wraths OuchOuchOuch...I should lye down unconscius for sometime till they decide who is ultimate CONner Cry)

To b continued LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krsh07ananda29Pooja_11-MishtyBlue-ashGC_arjapriya_drizzles

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Blushing
I Was dying for the Friday's A/R Unhappy

Big smile

Loved It Blushing

Edited by shubhika124 - 08 October 2012 at 6:35am
AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am speechless with the ways of this CON story! This is hilarious and I love it!!!

meenadsouza

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
It Is Hilarious Jyoti ji...Loved it...ROFLROFL

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index