Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 14)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Jyo ROFL
Chhii kitne gande ho aap ROFL ROFL

Hilarious is such a small word for you ROFL ROFL ROFL

And the A/R of maha sangam episode are out of this world! You are so CONofied ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Wow and wow! This is getting better !ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I don't know whether I should scold you like Cas or notROFLROFLROFL

But this sure is hilarious and has got me out of my funky mood!!ROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL. really nice.continue soon

jyoti06

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
OMG!!! That was hilarious!!!! ROFLROFL I love it!!!

jyoti06

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Clap  mixed emotions .. lol

jyoti06

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
lol, love your post LOL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction on yesterday's episode Tongue

Action of Paridi ( Mom sorry I failed miserably in my CON test Cry)

Reaction of Paridi's mom in same pic ( Dont worry , next time try all CON  tests on Pratik and not outside species Approve)

Action of Yash searching for Aarti in bus stop ( Can u plss tell me where is my strawberry ...Cry)

Reaction of Aarti watching him chupke chupke ( besharam Angry ... he is giving kissable looks to that man Cry .. now I so wont go back to him before I make him sweat AngryAngryCry)

Action of Yash ( Come to me and kiss me ..errr tell me where is my strawberry since I can see u stole my strawberry's purse Ouch)

Reaction of the Thief ( First u kiss me and in return I tell u where is your strawberry Evil Smile.,..I m sorry but I m getting turned on seeing your sexy M-shaped lips Embarrassed..)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( look I m straight .. I only kiss strawberries and not kala jamuns like u AngryAngry and I know my lips r sexy Tongue)

Action of Cas in house ( I m getting a telepathy that someone is trying to kiss my boy ... I hope he dont get carried away and properly search for my darling Aarti bahu Ermm)

Reaction of Shobha ( We r sorry  , Aarti could not properly participate in CON birthday bash and suddenly flew away Confused)

Double reaction of Dubey in same pic ( I hope my Prashant arrives and I can advice him to take CON lessons from Cas too Tongue)

Action of Yash ( Aarti my strawberry  where r u .. plss come back .. I promise u that daily we will do CON and kiss and stay happily ever after without any apple talks CryCry)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Its too late my  hot hot kala khatta .. I m going to meet Prashant  in few mins time .. u better come soon before me and Ansh r CONned via that prashant gadha Ouch)

Action of Yash ( I think its better I head towards Dargah directly and build my tamboo there for the CON errr I mean reunion Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( uff my Yash remains forever a duffer .. instead of making some more efforts to search for me on the way , he is going and sitting inside dargah with tamboo ... DisapproveCryCryCry...let me put this blanket on my head to save my second hand jawaani which only belongs to my Yash Embarrassed)

Action of Ansh ( mom is this called hide and seek CON Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( u r too small to understand all this .. isliye keep quiet Ouch)

Action of Ansh ( Ok mommaa .. let me do my Susu CON ,.,,Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( do it but stop putting CON word after everything..I hate CONs  OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Ansh I think I m fainting .. helpp me OuchOuch)

Reaction of Ansh ( Dekhaa momma .. CON is our lucky word .. moment u asked me not to use CON word .. u fainted .. Ouch)

To b continuedd TongueLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geetkamaanmeenadsouzagmhatcherananda29priya_drizzlesksfan2ZetterkholitaMSN_Vannyshubhika124gcluvpickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Ohh My God LOL
Obsessed with CONs ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hahahaha ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroMSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index