Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 12)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
My action-reaction of yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Yash to himself ( After every CON comes a day when I will hv to do babysitting for future POTA sighhh Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti (After every CON comes a day when I will hv to go in sanyasi mode and give up eating apples or strawberries sighhh Unhappy)

Action of Yash ( After every CON a day comes , when I cannot think of kissing or jumping on that delicious pista barfi anymore since its POTA time sighhh Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti ( After every CON a day comes when I cannot think of jumping or lusting on my hubby's perfect ASS-ets anymore since its POTA time sighhh Unhappy)

Action of Yash and Aarti jointly ( After every CON a day comes when we cannot even think of Eye CONs or Fight CONs or else the upcoming POTA con will b affected ... so lets become "touch me not" for today sighhh Unhappy)

Action of Yash ( I m suddenly feeling like bal brahmachari Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( me too suddenly feeling like Mother Teressa Confused)

Action of Aarti ( Now these pillows r only my saharaa Unhappy)

Reaction of Yash ( I guess she is bored of me .. so pillow CON Ouch)

Action of Yash ( CONless and Fruitless ... no apples .. no strawberries .. sighhh what a life I hv Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti ( U called it for yourself Yashji ... now stay fruitless CryOuch)

Action of Yash ( When can I get a byte of that delicious pista again Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Not till u accept your mistakes Ouch)

Action of Yash ( I cant resist her anymore .. ufff Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti ( I m a temporary Nun and Nanny .. so u hv no option but to resist me for now Cry)

Action of Yash ( Ok thats it .. I m coming to CON errr at least kiss u Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Better luck next time *goes to sleep* Sleepy)

Double reaction of Yash ( Let me go out to search for some CONclusion Ermm)

NEXT MORNING Big smile

Action of Shobha ( CONgrats for the POTA ...If u want I can give this good news to Yashuu Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( No I will give it to him .. thats why this spl strawberry saree na Embarrassed)

Action of Vidhi ( Is POTA finally coming ... Tongue...I wish Pankaj had this ability to score at one go ShockedTongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Well Yeah Yash ji is a terrific goal scorer .. no wonder he is getting perfect scores .. 3 on 3 so far .,. Payal , Palak and now unnamed POTA ShockedConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( Dont forget I m the son of the grt Cas after all ... he too has record of 3 on 3 ..like father like son Cool)

To b continued Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherTAPDananda29kdsubsashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesksentaahir004pickachu

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
after every episodes i need to wait for jyo s CON sagas .. uff...how can it become so fruitless Embarrassed ...i cant resist it...  sighhh
ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
AwesomeROFL
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Finally catching up on the recent ARs. Jyo - howlarious as always!! I don't know how u do it.
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of last 2 episodes Embarrassed

Action of Yash ( I thought we r going to hv a joint CON shower .. but what r the kids doing here Confused)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I hv no energy for CONs Yashji .. since u told me I m kids ka nanny .. so no more CONs from here on Approve)

Action of Yash ( After all that happened in Mumbai ..is this what we r suppose to do ?? Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( U called for it Yash ji by taking CON sanyaas Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Ok so lets bang our heads with each other and end this sanyas here itself Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ufff Yash ji .. u hit me so hard .. why r u so tough .. no wonder u scored a goal at one go and made me preggy .. OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash ( Aarti ji .. I too got hit very hard .. u too r very tough ..dont forget u scored a goal at one go too with Ansh OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Well my goal is all thanks to that Prashant moron Ouch)

Reaction of Yash ( My goal too is all thanks to that rotten Apple Arpita .. OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( I forgot to tell u but strawberry colour makes u extra gorgeous aarti ji Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( I forgot to tell u too that this kalakhatta colour too makes u look extra hot and happening yash ji Embarrassed)

Action of kids ( mommy-papa r busy in eye-CONs again TongueLOL)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti ( I think our existing kids r already too much used to hearing all sort of CONs .. dont u think 4th kid will b born automatically corrupt Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash ( Why not Yash ji .. he is going to b the POTA of the grt CON king Cas after all .. so its natural u see Smile)

Action of Yash ( U mean to say the kid will born with CON in mind AngryOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh well CON is in your mind right now bec u r guilty .. I bet our kid will hv the same intelligence like Cas and will know when exactly to CON ..so stop taking tension Approve)

Action of Yash ( Sometimes I feel jealous of Cas .. uff I m hotter .. cant u see that Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( stop puckering your lips yash ji .. I feel like kissing it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( no kisses and CONs now plss .. I need some sleep .. JDJ is just over and look at my eyes OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yeah I know ... thats why I say Cas has more energy than u UnhappyOuch)

Action of Ansh ( Ok enough u both .. let play tennis Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( I need to inform Cas about my abnormal pregnency since he might hv some solution Ouch)

Action of Gayu and her friend ( Hello Aarti .. aaj ka mukhya samachar .. Cas is busy in cafe delight .. so u can give us POTA and CON updates Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( what a co-incidence mommy ji .. we both r in strawberry colour  which is Cas's fav Embarrassed...its the POTA season colour I guess Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Vidhi in same pic ( I rock in my pista colour too .. aise hee I dint score a goal with 2 kiddos Tongue)

Action of Yash ( I heard u spoke to Cas on webcam about POTA and CON updtes Angry)

Reaction of Aarti ( well he was busy with cafe delight CON projects .. so I spoke to your mommy and she gave me a taavezz to protect me from your CON eyes till POTA is delivered Angry)

Action of Yash ( let me call Cas and Mommy and tell them I dont need any Anti-CON taaveez for my wife now Angry)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( issshhh.. reverse psychology works wonders EmbarrassedTongue)

Action of Vidhi to AarYa ( Wait I m lost .. is POTA really coming Confused)

Reaction of Aarti and Yash ( Yeahh its coming finally  all thanks to Cas's CON blessings on us Smile)

Action of kids ( So what will b our status if new POTA arrives ?? Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Only Cas knows Ermm)

POTA mystry continues LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouzapriya_drizzlesAlamelukholitataahir004

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
fantastic Jyo...hilarious...its CONtinuous entertainmentClap
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hilarious , Awesome , Addictive
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
My action-reaction of last friday and today's episode Big smile

Action of Aarti and Vidhi ( Salaam Namaste .. welcome to the preparation of Yash's Birthday CON party .. yeah we r happy CON lovers Big smile)

Reaction of Paridi in her room ( Sorry to say I hate CONs ..dont ask me why OuchOuchOuch)

Double reaction of Bua ( When the hell I can get this sweet taste of CON grrr AngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yash ( Hello ,..whose this .. M I on a CON call ...errr I mean CONference call Tongue)

Reaction of Shobhaa ( OMGGG CONN ShockedShockedShocked ... Yashuuu its mee Shobhaa Embarrassed.. did u just say  CON ? Ishhh .. ** hyperventillates,..breathes in breathes out**)

Action of Yash ( Uff tired of CONs .. I m better off playing arm wrestling with Ansh Big smile)

Reaction of Ansh ( But papa even this needs CONtinuous stamina like me .. u got to hv Boost like me Cool)

Action of Yash ( Dont worry , your mommy will give me the right CONsummtion products to boost up my stamina Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( It seems Yash ji is praising my self-CONtrol to Ansh .. I always knew he is a chupa rustam Big smile)

Action of kids ( But we were told CON over and now POTA coming ..is it back to CONs now with Papa ka birthday coming Confused)

Reaction of Yash ( awww so some special CON preparation going for my birthday ..I m loving it BlushingEmbarrassed)

Action of the POTA ( Hello all ... When M I suppose to come out from Aarti's tummy .. I too want to cherish the world of CONs Tongue)

Rection of Aarti ( U will hv to wait for next 1 year .. CVs r not sure whether u need to come out with first CON or we need to do some more CONs before that Smile)

Action of Pratik ( Lets do CON Embarrassed)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( Sorry I hv CON phobia and dont ask me why Ouch)

Action of Pratik ( Tell me Paridi , did Cas do anything ShockedConfused)

Reaction of Paridi in flashback mode ( It was Cas's twin brother...sighhh OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( I think there r some CON problems in Pratik and Paridi's life .. we need to chk Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( First lets solve our own CON woes before we chk about others Smile)

Action of Ram-Dulare(RD) ( Ufff dil CON CON ...errr Garden garden ho gaya Day Dreaming)

Reaction of Bua ( Ufff dont look at me like that baby Blushing)

Action of RD ( I was wondering if we hv any chance of POTA production since I saw some doc reports in your hand Ermm)

Reaction of Bua  ( Yeh jism pyaar karna ya POTA paida karna nahin jaanta ..jaanta toh sirf jism ki bhookh Cool

Action of Aarti ( Shut up bua .. we do CONs for POTAs here and not for jism ki bhookh Angry)

Reaction of Bua in same pic ( Oh well in that case u can get out of the house since Yash is not interested in POTAs Angry)

Action of Aarti ( Yess I will go forever .. no more CONs and no more strawberries Cry)

Reaction of Cas ( Hey girls ...lets rock and roll  in the greatest CON party for my son's birthday .. we will think of rest of the drama later on Cool)

Double reaction of Bua ( I guess I might get some candidate for my jism ki bhookh here in this party  Tongue)

Party CONs to b continued LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geetkamaangmhatcherladyBgudpriya_drizzlesswethasyam08AngeloScuroshubhika124pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index