Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 11)

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
  jyo.. u dragged kids too in this huh..Shocked

ROFL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
My actions and reactions based on yesterday episode  for all of u Embarrassed (Credit to Deeps for the caps)

Action of Yash ( Uff Sanyasi life is so boring Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Here is your spicegirl , now it wont b boring anymore Tongue)

Action of Yash ( But I told u yesterday , I decided to become a sanyasi ..tired of CONs Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti ( Look at my beautiful face and eyes .. I made sure I get the best make-up done and become a Menaka when u do the fight CON with my sautan Tyson Tongue)

Double reaction of Ansh ( God knows when will I grow up and experience all these CONs Unhappy..and this reminds me one old Eye-CON story Daddy told me about him and Kareena once upon a time Tongue)

**Ansh goes in flashback mode of Yash-Kareena Eye-Con story once Yash told him**

Action of Kareena ( Look at me I m the heroine Angry)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok but warning in advance .,. My CON eyes can produce POTAS ..make sure Saif is fine with it Evil Smile)

Action of Kareena ( I think I m already getting hypnotised with those CON eyes Blushing)

Reaction of Yash ( Camera get further close-up plss .. I know my CON-eyes rock Tongue)

Double reaction of Kareena ( Ufff BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing)

**Flashback of Ansh ends**

Action of Ansh ( Momma I remember some CON stories of my dad in past .. he can do eye-CON too Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Well I know that very well .. he did all sort of CONs with me in Mumbai Angry ..but now u just concentrate on his new Dostana Fight-Con with this Tyson dude Smile)

Action of Tyson ( Hello all I m Mr.Tyson ..the grt Hakunaa Matata ...Yash's once upon a time Dostana buddy and today his dushmannn .. buhahaha Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh no So this Sautan Tyson is the code word of his obsession behind hakuna matata .. he lovingly used to call this Tyson as Hakuna matata ... nahinnn CryOuch)

Action of Bua ( Ohh lala .. this Tyson looks Hot .. hope he has turned straight now Tongue)

Reaction of Pratik to Bua  ( errr In case he is still not straight and those Dostana types , then mayb I can try my CON luck with Tyson ji since Paridi is not interested in CONs Confused)

Double Reaction of Yash ( Ufff why all r concentrating on this Tyson ..look at me too .. I m also hot na Confused)

Action of the Coach ( Yash forget once u had any sort of CON with this Tyson .. no feelings ..just fight because remember u r only mine Wink Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( U betrayed me Yashji for this Tyson and earlier for Kareena ... u deserve some beating initially before I start praying for u Disapprove)

Action (Hoo haaa ...**Fight begins**)

Reaction of Ansh ( I m confused ... r they fighting or CONning with eyes ShockedConfusedCry)

Double reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. I cant see this Live CON errr Fight anymore OuchOuch)

Action of Vidhi ( I never thought Tyson can b so hot na )

Reaction of Pankaj in same photo ( Well u never said I m hot ever .. woww see how I m forever CONned by my wife Ouch)

Action of Pratik in same photo ( Ufff this Tyson has to b mine Embarrassed)

Reaction of Bua in same photo ( Shut up u kiddo or else I will kick u with my sexy hands .. Tyson is your future Phuphaji remember Tongue)

Action of Tyson's wife ( Ufff this Yash Scindia is a perfect CON material EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Damnnn now Tyson's wife too Cry...when is my number coming God CryCry)

Action of Bua ( Oh so this lady is my Tysoo's wife .. errr my sautan .. I m going to eat her up now by becoming a vampire AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Pankaj-Vidhi-Pratik ( Control bua .. let this Tyson-Yash CON errr we mean fight get over and then we can hv the next fight between u and Tyson's wife ..after all we all r lusting..errr indirectly cheering for Tysoo only na Tongue)

Action of Ansh to Aarti ( Look momma all r lusting errr cheering for Tyson only ..noone is with my daddy dearest Cry)

Reaction of Yash ( Yeh duniyaa ... yeh CON family .. mere kaam ki nahinnn ...mere kaam ki nahinnn ...CryCryCry)

Double reaction of Ansh and Aarti ( Dont worry Yash .. no matter how many CONs u do with various species , we r always with u ...Big smile)

Action of Bua and Company ( OMGGG our Tysoo is winning Big smileBig smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Tysoo sounds like Susoo and right now my condition is such that I cant even do susoo ... I wish my momma was here ... OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Mere mangalsutra ki kasam and mere new fresh apple designer saree ki kasam .. get up Yash and finish the CON errr I mean fight Angry)

Reaction of Yash ( hakunaaa matataaa )

To b continueddd LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdhrashteeananda29ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesAnushaGKtaahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Awesome , its just way too Fantastic
ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
HilariousROFL
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hahaha.
Fantastic one.
ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
awesomeClapClap
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Finally my net is working .. pheww Big smile

My action-reaction of friday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Arpita ( Kiss me Yashuu ... I m your ultimate Apple Blushing)

Reaction of Yash (Errr your colour changed in my dreams .. u r no more red ..so sorry no chance of kiss .. my real apple must b waiting in real world Ermm)

Action of Arpita ( But Yashuuu ..look at my badroom eyes .. I taught u eye-CONs ...dont forget that Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( But I cant look at u since I just realised Aarti ji taught me real CON Tongue ..so sayonara Ouch)

Double reaction of Arpita ( Ok Yashuu .. I m forever residing in this Bhoot-lok.. if u ever need me , come to me .. for now I will go and participate in promotions of Ram gopal verma's bhoot returns Day Dreaming)

Bhoot-flashback ends ... in present now ...

Action of Aarti ( Forget kiss .. can we hv a hug plss Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Yup .. we r in macthy-macthy red today .. so hug will make us look like a big complete apple Blushing)

Action of AarYa ( Hug hug hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Shobhaa ( Sighh I wish I could hv been in Aarti's place giving this hug demonstration Day Dreaming)

Action of Vidhi ( Ok all .. CONs and Hugs r over .. now back to POTA meetings at home ..so lets all go home Smile)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Uff why Vidhi always eats away my precious screen time AngryOuch)

Action of Vidhi ( Shobha mommy .. well u hv taken enough screen time .. now time for u to CON with Mr.Dubey errr I mean to track where Mr.Dubey is Big smile)

Reaction of Shobha ( Dont worry about Dubey , he might b preparing for next CON sessions with Cas Evil Smile)

Action of all ( Entry in Scindia mansion Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( It seems Arpita bhoot ate away my hubby's stubble ..arghhh ..he needs to grow it soon for his fangals Ermm)

Double reaction of Ansh and Palak ( We too thing Arpita bhoot vanished Payal somewhere .. time for some CON black magic mayb Confused)

Action of Pankaj ( Well can we discuss Arpita and her fear files CONs later .. lets first enter the house .. I need to use the loo asap Ouch)

Reaction of Bua in same pic ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam ... noone ever thought about my CONs Angry)

Action of Vidhi and Pratik ( Bua u r not alone .. we too r with u all CON-less Ouch...thats why we opened CON revolution club na .. we will hv its first CON meeting once the POTA suspense is over Big smile)

Reaction of Bua ( Pheww now I m happy .. Big smile)

Double reaction of Pankaj in same pic ( ok now its all over na .. can we get in plss .. I need to CON errr I mean use the LOO Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Someone plss let me in .. I need to sleep badly Ouch)

Reaction of  Aarti and Vidhi to each other ( Ok so who is CONning errr we mean doing arti of Yash for him to get in and sleep Ermm)

Action of Ram-Dulare ( My queen victoria is here ..so me too here to do her arti EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Bua ( RD control yourself dear .. we wont give our CON secrets here in public .. wait for our time to come Evil SmileBig smile)

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji did u by chance saw barfi film .. why hv u become a silent film ki heroine suddenly Confused)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yash ji dont u know I m a forever pushpak fan .. taking inspiration from Kamal hasan darling .. silence is best medicine after all CON fiasco Smile)

Action of Aarti ( Does the arti of Yash in silent mode Ouch)

Reaction of Ram dulare in same pic ( I wish my and bua's CON errr love story was equally interesting ..sighhh Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti in silent mode ( I hope Yash dont think I m doing any sort of raksha bandhan here Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in silent mode ( Dont worry Aarti ji , I know we share a beautiful CON errr husband-wife relationship now ...that ex-apple is history Tongue)

Action of ram-dulare ( ufff without stubble Yashu looks hot  to me.. I think if Bua ditches me in CONning , I will go after Yashuuu Tongue)

Reaction of Yash in silent mode ( Aarti ji do it fast ..I think ram dulare is possessed by Arpita bhoot and eying on me Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti in silent mode ( its a daily soap arti u duffer , it will take time ..so wait for next epi to get over Smile)

Action of Pankaj ( Achha Yash after all this fight-CON  u dont want to go to the LOO .. Ermm)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Bhaiyya why is your tape recorder stuck in Loo only Confused)

Action of Aarti in silent mode ( I think I need to do some Ice CON on Yash's swollen face )

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( I think I need some CON tutions from u bhabhi , hopefully Paridi will b visible tonight Tongue)

Action of Aarti silently about to start Ice CON ( thanda thanda cool cool Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr this white ice is reminding me of Arpita bhoot I saw in boxing ring today Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti in silent mode ( Oh so this means from now onwards Arpita is Ice-baby and no more apple-baby .. uff my phooti kismat Ouch)

Action of Yash in silent mode ( Errr mayb u can apply apples on my face Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Huhhh I m not applying anything on your body anymore .. Pankaj bhaiyya can do the Ice-CON Angry)

Action of Pankaj doing Ice-CON on Yash ka face ( It seems I can visit Loo only in next episode now OuchOuch)

Reaction of Bua ( what is so interesting in Loo .. I need to find out Confused)

Action of Cas ( Heyy Vidhi darling ..errr I mean Vidhi bahu ..wassup Cool)

Reaction of Vidhi ( Hey Cas nothing much .. Pankaj and Yash r doing Ice-CON Big smile)

Action of Cas ( What .. why the hell my two sons r CONning each other .. I need a POTA damn it Angry)

Reaction of Gayu in same pic ( So the mystry of who is CONning whom is yet to b solved ShockedOuch)

Action of AarYa ( Dont worry Cas .. we had all sorts of CONs in your absense and mayb POTA will come soon too Smile)

Reaction of Gayu ( Can u give me the lsit of CONs u both did .. I need to apply it all on Cas too here before he runs away to Cafe delight .. uff I m so excited EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile)

Action of AarYa ( Well  we started with Eye-CON , then drunk-CON  , then tod-phod CON , then fight-CON in the end  ... So this POTA will hv spl powers for sure Tongue)

Reaction of Gayu ( Cas did u listen all types of CON my laadla beta did .. I m so proud of her Embarrassed)

Double Reaction of Cas ( Gayu after all beta kiska hai ... I m the CON king dont forget that .. aa gale lag jaa Cool)

CON saga of A/R ends here ... from next begins the POTA saga Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouzaananda29kdsubsksenpriya_drizzlespickachutaahir004

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
LOLi loved the ice baby..let her be frozen ..LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index