Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 10)

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Too funny!LOL

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
wow.. i loved the bending and breaking basics.. LOL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of Yesterday's Episode ...

Action of Cas ( Hey Shobhss how r u doing baby Cool)

Reaction of Gayatri in same pic ( Baby my foot .. here I m thinking of POTA and here he is calling Shobha aunty as baby AngryOuch)

Reaction of Shobha ( Hey Cas .. do u know in Bhopal we r celebrating CON week .. so why dont u join us too Big smile)

Action of Cas ( Woww I love CONs ,... lets hv a CON date tonight at Cafe Delight .. what say ..Cool)

Reaction of Shobha ( Yeah why not .. I bet our CON date will b much more interesting than Yash-Aarti's never ending CON sagas Embarrassed)

Action of Cas ( Finally  I can openly say aa gale lag jaaa Evil Smile)

Reaction of Shobha ( I need to make sure Dubey is not aware of this CON Ermm)

After few mins ...

Action of Gayatri ( Look Shobha , I m aware of it all .. u both cannot CON me .. I need POTA from Aarti and not from u ..got it Angry)

Reaction of Shobha ( Errr well I m innocent .. its all Cas's Leela u see Embarrassed)

Action of Cas ( Shobhss dont worry about Gayu .. like son like mother...hv some mental issues Big smile)

Reaction of Gayu in same pic ( Is he calling me mental ConfusedOuch)

Action of Cas ( Look Gayu .. I m bored of apples too ... so I need some pistas now Evil Smile)

Reaction of Gayu in same pic ( In that case I m ready to wear green saree like Shobha if u wish Embarrassed)

Action of Shobha ( Aarti beti while u hv your fight CON with Yash  ji in boxing ring today , wish me good luck as I m going to hv my set of CONs with Cas in Cafe delight tonight Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti to Arpita's photo ( While entire world r hving their CONs , I cannot hv it because of u .. damn damn damn AngryCryCry)

Action of Vidhi and Pratik ( Well Aarti u r not alone .. we too r CONless souls since our life partners too r not interested Ouch...Lets start a CON revolution in Scindia mansion Smile)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. noone even thought about my CON damn it Angry)

Double reaction of Vidhi-Pratik in same pic ( Buaji join the CON revolution hosted by Us Big smile)

Action of Kids ( Hey all ..  r we suppose to join this CON revolution too ?? Tongue)

Reaction of Pratik and Vidhi ( Oh no kiddos ..not now .. wait for 10 more years ..plss and also pray for your father's CON  Ouch)

Action of Yash ( I hv decided to become a permanent sanyasi .. CONless and Stubble-less Unhappy)

Reaction of Bua and Vidhi-Pratik ( Yash do u want to join our CON revolution .. you might find some peace this way and change your mind Smile)

Double reaction of Yash ( Errr can I know who is the head of this revolution .. Apple or Strawberry Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( Its me .. Cool and u can join it only on one condition .. u got to remove this apple from your body right now Evil Smile)

To b continued LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher.LovelyDreamer.ananda29-Deepzz-ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesAngeloScuroAnushaGK-ProudGCian-taahir004pickachu

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hahaha.nice one.
AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Oye teri! Stupendous fantabulous magical delicous! A/RROFL
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
nice oneWinkWink
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Shobha and casROFL!
Poor gayu!!

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
ROFL That was awesome Jyo LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index