Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hilarious is such a small word for you 🀣
DrSonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This thread is very good. Beautiful pics n comments.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo - you outdid yourself again!!!

Hello I m a pati-vrata purush with spl CON abilities .. 🀣.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice but Shoba after Yash  ji now what happened to her and Cas
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction of Yesterday's episode 😳😳

Action of Vidhi ( It seems someone is giving u CON tips via SMS 😳)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yeah it seems Yash has officially take the position of CON king Cas ..so calling me to cafe delight πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Vidhii ( Sighhh when will Pankaj call me to Cafe Delight )

Action of Aarti on phone to Yash ( Can I know why  Cafe Delight πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( Because thats the place from where we started our CON journey 😳..even though u looking yummy in apple colour , but plss dont wear this colour .. u know why 😳)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Yeah I know Apple is banned for CONs )

Action of Aarti on the way to cafe delight ( Uff it seems I forgot to inform Cas about my and Yash's cafe delight CON today .. he would hv been so happy and proud of Yash today πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Shobha to Cas in secret convo ( Cass I just got a telepathy that AarYa r going for their 4354543th CON in Cafe delight finally ... **Khushik e aansoo**  😭😭😭..Lets celebrate sometime with a Vodka party πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ )

Action of Aartti ( Errr is this Cafe delight ? why is it looking like a haunted house from Zeee tv fear files πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Candle ( Relax Aarti .. the CON king is coming .. till then keep singing with me .. gumnaam hai koi... badnaam hai koi .. kisko khabar .. CON hai woh ...anjaan hai koi 😊)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Err Candle ji .. which CON king ? Cas or Yash or my ex-spiderman πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..there r 3 right now in CON king title competition πŸ˜•)

Action of Candle ( Pick up this smiley emoticon .. look into its eyes and u will understand who is that lucky CON king who arranged it all for u 😎)

Reaction of Aarti ( I knew it .. this is none other than my vanilla ice cream only ..😳😳😳)

Action of Letter ( Close your eyes and get ready to b CONned πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti closing her eyes ( Yashji .. my vanila ice cream .. where r u 😳😳)

Action of Yash ( Here I m ... I know my back is sexy ..so just starting the CON showing my back first πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( Your back is so round and cute .. I lubb it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( Let me CONcentrate now .. I m trying to sing .. sa ree ga maa pa dha nee saaa .. CONNN πŸ˜³ )

Reaction of Aarti ( Aww u look so cute .. can I just kiss your chummeshwari lips 😳😳)

Action of Yash ( Not now .. wait let me give the chummeshwari look to camera .. I know I m sexy 😎)

Reaction of Aarti ( grrr r u CONning the camera or me 😑😑)

Action of Yash ( My dear rasberry , I can only CON u .. u know that 😳😳)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ishhh is this Chin CON your new invention .. u never did this before 😳😳)

Action of Yash ( Yes rasberry , I m inventing many style of CONs to secure my position as CON king .. lets do a hug CON , my chest is all shaved and I m smelling good too today 😳😳)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yeah I can feel the Axe effect ☺️)

Action of Yash ( Cameraman plss take a zoom picture of my sexy shaved axe effect wala chest too plss for the phangals πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( Uff forget those fangals , and just look at me 😳😳)

Double reaction of Yash ( Whenever I look at u , I feel like eating u up and so I try to divert my mind by looking elsewhere 😳😳)

Action of Aarti ( Then eat me na .. who stopped u .. thats what cafe delights r meant for 😈)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( for now lets continue to eat each other only via eye CONs 😳)

Action of AarYa ( pheww tired of CONs ..lets sit and eat something πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( So what next after a round of CONs 😳)

Double reaction of Yash ( Time for Pizzas and Jalebis with butterscotch ice cream 😳)

Action of Aarti ( But I hv started liking Vanilla Ice cream these days and u know why 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Yash ( Me too hv started liking blackcurrent ice cream these days πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Then lets eat each other up πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash ( Why not  😈... but only via eyes and lips for now πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Ufff when will u eat me up in real and not just via eyes or pouting lips 😑😑)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr wait for Cas's POTA to come out πŸ˜•)

Action of Pizza ( Can u both eat me up plss instead of eating each other .. πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( How r these candles and pizzas talking .. Is Cas's soul somewhere around πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash ( Its my magic .. because I know I m sexy 😎)

Reaction of Aarti ( U r again giving me those chummeshwari looks . not fair ... As it is I m hving food craving .. I wont b able to CONtrol anymore 😭😭)

Action of Yash ( Did u see my sexy fingers ... in case u hv these food cravings ..try out my sexy fingers .. these r more delicious than lollypops or fish fingers πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti ( Can I hv it right now ** breathes in breathes out**)

Double reaction of Shobha on phone to Cas ( Casss I think both our CON couple r finally doing finger CON in cafe delight .. congrats **khushi ke aansoo**..  we need to meet  and hv Vodka party for sure now 😭😭😭)

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Your best Jyo! 🀣
Gumnaam Hai Koi 🀣
Sexy axe effext 🀣

O.M.G 🀣
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous A/R Jyo. Am telling this for all your works. Your A/R became my daily dose of happiness. Lots of love for making us all smile. πŸ€— πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction of Last 2 Episodes 😳

Action of Shobha ( Mr.Dubey r u doubting on me πŸ˜‘πŸ€”)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( I m not just doubting but I m pretty sure that your current playboy is Yash with whom u will b secretly meeting in cafe delight )

Double reaction of Prashant ( sighhh when will I get my CON life back with some playgirls πŸ˜”)

Aarti Arrives in Dubeys house

Action of Aarti ( Hey all , came to give a good news ... me and Yash r planning yet another BIrthday CON soon this evening 😎)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( But I hv a CON date with Yash in cafe delight tonight .. uska kya 😭😭)

Action of Aarti ( R u out of your mind maa πŸ˜² , how can u CON my hubby and that too in Cas's area Cafe delight ..shame on u 😑)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( errr I hv no other option .. I need to discuss CON secrets of my spiderman beta with your hubby before its too late )

Action of Aarti ( So the spiderman has arrived finally .. hmmm I can see the CON watch which I gifted long back to this spiderman πŸ€”)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( This watch allowed me to do lots of magical  CONs with female species but now it has stopped working and with it even my  CON lifecycle too stopped .. only u can help me out of this CONless life my blueberry 😭😭)

Action of Aarti ( Look Maa , I m getting a telepathy that your spiderman is calling me blueberry , I cannot take this insult anymore .. these names r exclusively given by my Vanilla ice cream Mr.Yash Scindia and noone has right to use these exclusive names 😑😑)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( I know ..I know .. thats why I m calling your vanilla ice cream in cafe delight to eat him up na ..errr I  mean to discuss with him about this spiderman issue )

Action of Dubey ( Both u ladies only hv interest in that vanilla ice cream πŸ˜‘ ,  what about my cute little spiderman baby who is about to die CONless 😑)

Reaction of Aarti ( Look Papa , I cant hear anything against my vanilla 😑)

Double reaction of Shobha ( I agree ... I loveee vanilla too **hypervetillates** πŸ˜›)

Action of Dubey to Prashant ( Dont worry beta , I m with u for the CONs ..errr I mean to get u back your CON king status again 😎)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( I hv lost hopes in all u guys ,... let me go and meet Ansh for now .. he has learnt lots of CON tricks from the grt Mr.Cas .. might help me out πŸ€”)

Action of Prashant  to Ansh( Hello Chota CON king .. can u help me out plss .. I need my CON king status back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³)

Reaction of Ansh ( I m sorry spiderman but CON king status belongs to my Papa for now  and unless Cas is back , we cannot hv change in these important portfolios .. CON general elections happen only after Cas is back πŸ€”)

Double reaction of Prashant ( Oh damn so I will hv to wait for Cas's CON spl general elections .. I guess with Aarti's birthday coming , Cas will make his appearence again and we hv the next round of CON elections ..sighhh at least I got a good news from my Ansh 😳😳)

Action of kids ( Papa , a spiderman came and was asking about CON elections .. when Cas will b back ..we r missing him πŸ˜”)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Dont worry , Cas is already back and will make his presense felt in Aarti's birthday party with CON election declaration πŸ˜ƒ..I heard Pratik might b a major nominee in it πŸ€”)

Action of Shobha in Dubey house to Aarti ( Did Yash kiss your strawberry cheeks , they look extra red πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( No kisses r banned tilll Cas announced next set of CON elections .. this extra red is make-up and camera effect πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( Hello .. is it Cas .. ohhh I m coming 😳)

Reaction of Shobha ( what ..my Cas is back .. OMGG πŸ˜›)

To b continued with Cas's comeback and presenting Pratik's slap CON next 😎
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Superb CONolicious Reactions...🀣
Ufff...Cas is Back ...πŸ₯³
N CON election is going...🀣
I hope OUR KING yashji Win this Election!!!🀣
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
con king elections.