Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my god I fell off my chair🀣 great thread. Now I just have to read it from the beginning 
Cadbury-Frog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lolzzz πŸ€£

so funny 🀣
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thai is such an awesome thread!! Omg off to read it from the top! πŸ˜ƒ
Love your work! πŸ‘
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyo we r in a very critical CONdition now😲🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction of last few episodes ..

Action of Prashant ( Once upon a time I used to b a CON spiderman who used to happily spread his web around every woman's heart but today I m neither ghar ka nor ghat ka ... errr u know what I mean momma and papa na πŸ˜­)

Reaction of Dubey ( Dont worry son , I will give u the CON powers back by hook or by crook .. jab tak hai Jaan .. jab tak hai jaan )

Double reaction of Shobha in same pic ( errr why is he giving me these tough looks while talking to his spiderman son πŸ˜•...if he wants me to forget Cas , then I wont jab tak hai jaan ..jab tak hai jaan )

Action of Dubey ( Look u got to forget those cafe delight days with Cas and somehow give the CON king position back to your spiderman son πŸ˜‘😑)

Reaction of Shobha ( Mujhe mere spiderman son ki kasam ... I will never take away Cas's CON king status jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan )

Double reaction of Prashant in sleep in same pic ( why is momma taking my jhooti kasam and killing me before time .. even I want to sing jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan na πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Action of Shobha (Yashuuu pick up the phone right now *hyperventillates* , we need to talk .. its a matter of life CON and death πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ ...)

Reaction of Yash on phone ( Hey Shobhss tell me πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Awww Yash ji looks so cute on phone .. feel like eating him up right now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash to Aarti ( CONtrol Aarti ji , Shobha maa just called me and told about some spiderman CON story which just went over my head  πŸ˜•, so can u call her up and ask her for details plss πŸ˜Š)

Reaction of Aarti ( Aww Yash ji , your lips r irresistable , can I kiss it plss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( r u getting me what I m trying to say .. call up Shobha maa and ask her details of some spiderman she is talking about .. we need to go for bhelpuri and lemon CON sessions then πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( oops sorry , my pregnency mood swings got to me plus u r looking so yummy na πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti calling Shobha ( Tell me Shobha maa , which spiderman Yash ji is talking about πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Shobha ( err nothing important .. its just that after Dubey , me too suffering from CONstipation because of lack of CONs .. was just missing Cas .. nothing important .. u enjoy your CONs with Yashuu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Action of Dubey ( So u dint tell the spiderman story to  Aarti or Yash .. well now I m even more determined to make Prashant the next CON king jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan )

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( oh well even I m determined not to tell the spiderman story till the main CON king rerurns .. so I will stick to my decision  jab tak hai Cas jab tak hai Cas )

Action of Yash to doctor (Ok doctor , so I wil do all sort of CONs with Aarti ji in these 3 weeks and then we will come later to chk whether the bun in my strawberry's oven is safe or not πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( enough of giving those kissable looks to this lady doctor ... now lets go and hv our bhelpuri CON πŸ˜‘😑)

Action of Shobha ( May God bless my CON couple for all the CONs ... Cas where r u missing u .. sighhh )

Reaction of Prashant ( Did mom took any decision .. I dont want to die CONless jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Double reaction of Dubey ( your mom is remembering Cas and cafe delight days I guess  , but u dont worry son , I will make u next CON king  jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan )

Action of Paridi's mom ( What the ... u CONned and killed the producer ...😲😲)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( Now how I will CON Pratik .. give me some CON ideas mommy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Double reaction of Paridi's mom ( ufff I m no CON king Paridi πŸ˜‘ .. do one thing go to Sweden to learn some CON techniques from your maasi .. after all u can do CONs only till jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan na .. so runnn πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (Get set .. lets start πŸ˜Ž)

Reaction of Aarti ( Err we were suppose to play CON games with each other .. but it seems Yash ji is too busy shaking up that vessel than me πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( ok heres your flying kiss Aarti ji  πŸ˜³.. now wait for me .. let me prepare this spl bhelpuri which will give u tan ki shakti for lemon CON πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( r u sure u dont hv any bhang today πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Yash ( I m already drunk Aarti ji .. your beauty has made me drunk by default πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( Hv this bhel CON specially made by me .. it has essential CON ingriedents like Mango β˜ΊοΈ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Ufff I loveee mangoess πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of a preggy lady ( My hormones r overflowing in this condition .. can we share few Bhelpuri CONs too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Reaction of Yash ( Aarti ji plss save me .. my izzat is on stake πŸ˜•)

Action of Shobha ( Hello aarti , my telepathy says  Yashuu's izzat is on stake , plsss CON errr I mean save him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Reaction of Aarti ( dont worry Shobha maa , in my presense noone can dare to CON with Yash jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ˜ƒ)

Double reaction of Dubey ( it seems  your mommy is interested in every single creature on plannet from Yashuu to Cas except u my spiderman son .. but me with u jab tak hai CON ..errr I mean jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan )

Action of Bhelpuri bhaiyya ( Do u do CONs only with bhelpuris or with the ones who sell these bhelpuris too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( My father taught me to CON only with opposite species .. so sorry bhaiyya .. can u give me a good few lemons , need it for my wifey πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Awww so sweet ... finally he got rid of his bromance habbits πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti in scindia mansion ( I think I hv some acidity .. this bhelpuri CON is a bit difficult to digest )

Reaction of Yash coming out of bathroom ( this rotten red towel smells good .. I bet  Aarti ji must hv wiped off her body in this .. I need to use it for wiping off my body and sexy legs too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( u duffer stop smelling towels and smell me .. errr I mean save me .. I think I may puke anytime )

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( If I run my bathrobe might come out fully but then who cares , I know I m sexy πŸ˜› , so let me run to save u πŸ€”)

Action of Aarti ( Plss CON me ..errr I mean save me Yash ji ... I dont care even if your bathrobe comes out but u just come to me )

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Yeah I can come running but its just that my legs r not shaved and my chest is half shaved , so I dont want cameras to capture wrong angles u see .. I know i m sexy jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ€”)

Action of Aarti ( ufff stop your sexy jaap and do something damn it .. we were suppose to do lemon CON na .. where the hell is lemon .. I need it πŸ˜‘😑)

Reaction of Yash ( Lemon is in my body Strawberry ji , but u see I m not fully shaved ... so I can show u my body only in parts because my fans know I m sexy πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( So then whats the use of puking if u cannot remove that damn bathrobe from your body .. I dont even mind hairs πŸ˜’)

Reaction of Yash ( ok Strawberry ji , let me remove it all  .. only for u I can become full monty anytime πŸ˜›)

Double reaction of Aarti ( oh no dont remove it .. I might puke further , your legs look too hairy .. so I guess your little visible sexy smelly chest is fine for me πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash ( ohh cool .. my chest is for u only .. in fact my whole body from top to down is for u .. let me come to u flying ... spidermannn ...spidermannn ...I m a sexyy legged spiderman πŸ˜Ž)

Reaction of Aarti ( Can u b my superman plss .. spiderman reminds me of my certain past and its making me puke further😭 )

Action of Yash ( Oh so u hv a similar apple past too like me πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²)

Reaction of Aarti ( ufff can we not bring in apple discussions today during this hornyy errr I mean our divine lemon CON πŸ˜‘😑)

Action of Yash ( okiess .. but why r u giving those wild expressions ... r u trying to puke or seduce me πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( uff u duffer , I m hyperventillating , u suppose to hold me  now .. dont u know these CON techniques kya .. how the hell PayPal took birth πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash ( sorry Strawberry ji I just got diverted seeing your open mouth .. was trying to see if a fly went inside your mouth or not .. its unhygeinic u see πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti ( What thee ... u r just so unromantic .. now I seriously feel like puking with the thought of a fly doing CON inside my mouth πŸ€’🀒)

Action of Yash ( okk Strawberry ji , I m sorry , this time just concentrate on me because errr I know I m sexyy πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( yeahh your open mouth gives me all sort of kiss CON feel πŸ˜› unlike u who imagines fly inside my mouth ... Anyways let me look at your lucious lips while u CONcentrate on my hand position πŸ˜ˆ)

Action of Yash ( OMGG r u getting heart attack .. let me take u to a doc πŸ˜²πŸ˜²)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( ufff u duffer , cant u get my suggestive CON reactions πŸ˜‘😑😑)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( errr Cas dint teach me suggestive CON gestures na  but I know that ...that ... errr I m sexy πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( grrr if next time I hear this sexy word na , I swear I will puke in real now ,..my head spinss arghhh πŸ˜‘😑)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok do u want to hear , u r too sexy then πŸ˜›)

Double reaction of Aarti ( I know I m sexy πŸ˜³ , but can u just understand my silent gesture here ..look at my hand damn it πŸ˜‘😑)

Action of Yash ( I got it .. u want me to kiss there ..right ,... ok me  comingg πŸ˜ˆ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( u will really kiss me here **faints in shock** πŸ€’)

Action of Yash ( errr why r u giving a flying kiss and to whom πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( this flying kiss is for Cas whose spirit is somewhere here only .. he will b proud today to see u finally come to kiss me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( Ok ok CONtrol yourself .. u r just loosing it now in trying to kiss the air in the name of Cas )

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I wont stop unless u take me in your arms πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( **Takes Aarti in his arms** .. Ok now smell me .. I guess the lemon smell might hv gone now as I was sweating a bit too much .. so well  cant help it πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( So is it now sweat CON and no more a Lemon CON )

Action of Yash ( Well who cares , u just continue smelling me because I know ...)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I know u r sexy  especially your kissable lips.. πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( ok get set go ... Saans mein jab teri saans aaye toh mujhee saans aane lagaa..**breathes in breathes out**.. sighh Katrinaa .. errr I mean Aarti jii πŸ˜‰ )

Reaction of Aarti ( did I just hear Katrina from your sexy mouth )

Action of Yash ( Katrina .. who katrina ?? I only know u strawberry ji jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan ... Anushka  has sexy legs in the movie's trailor  but still I CON u .. Katrina is roaming around the streets of London in half Sexy dress but still I CON u ... See u wont get a loyal CONner errr I mean patni-vrata pati than me strawberry ji ..so never doubt me .. πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( awww Yash ji I know u will only CON me jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan .. so what if SRK is looking hot sexy while CONning Katrina in that naked under shawl scene , I too remain loyal to u only jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ˜› ... chalo lets continue with breathe in breathe out exercise and remember SRK errr I mean each other πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( r u indirectly lusting over SRK's bare chest shown in the trailors πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( well I suddenly see few hair in your chest Yash ji .. u need to shave so that my lust can return back for u πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( no worries I will shave my chest soon but see my lips r sexier than SRK's lips .. so u can lust on this for now πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( I toh 24/7 lust on your m-shaped sexy lips ...)

Action of Yash ( and see even my underarms r smelling good ..isn't it // look I know I smell sexy too πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( U do Yash ji πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...)

Action of Aarti ( Lets watch jab tak hai jaan this weekend and take some CON tips from the real CON king SRK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Reacton of Aarti ( but after that what if u start hving CON dreams of sexy legs Anushka and sexy figure Katrina πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²)

Double reaction of Yash ( I only hv CON dream of u strawberry ji πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Shobha ( I got a telepathy both will go to watch jab tak hai  CON errr I mean jaan )

Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( Can u get me the cinema hall location where both can go and watch , I will take my spiderman son there and ask for his jaan too from Yash πŸ˜•)

To b continuedd πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... A/R was sort of tribute to the grt king of Romance Yash Chopra and his last film Jab tak hai jaan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Marvelous A/R, Jyo...So P wants his place back as been the CON King, Shobha won't let SP lose his position and Dubey is ready to do anything o get his son back the status he once had πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Shobha sure likes her SP πŸ˜›

AarYa are too hilarious, Aarti wanting to kiss Yash while he's talking about calling Shobha maa and then the smell me part was to die for πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Great tribute to Yashji Chopra Dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

taahir004 thumbnail
Great tribute to Yashji Chopra
As always hilarous
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this one s awesome jyo... loved it so much.. i cant get enough of it.. πŸ€£
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Short Action-reaction of yesterday's episode 😳

Action of AarYa ( I think we need to do some manicure of our sexy hands .. its focussed a bit too much these days πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( More than hands ...its your sexy M-shaped lips which remains on focus and drives me crazy ☺️)

Action of Shobhaa to Yash on phone ( **hyperventillates** .. Yashhh did I just hear u had lemon CON with Aarti ... I too need to smell u now .. **hyperventillates badly** 🀒)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr u cant smell me from phone na .. mayb we should meet sometime in cafe delight to discuss about the spiderman issue πŸ€”)

Double reaction of Dubey ( sighhh mera number to cafe delight kab aayega πŸ˜”...After Cas , it seems Shobha got a new playboy in Yash 😭)

Action of Paridi ( Lets go off to Sweden for our Long pending CON session πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( Yup but before that I need to take CON tips from our new CON king Yash bhaiyya πŸ˜ƒ)

Next morning πŸ˜ƒ

Action of Aarti ( it seems finally I m puking ...your so called smell Lemon CON backfired on me )

Reaction of Yash in same pic (Err dont worry , this time we will hv lemon bath CON together .. πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( plsss no more lemons .. I m getting acidity because of lemon overdose now )

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( look at my sexy chest ..its hairless..I just shaved ...so lemon or No lemon , it should smell good ..try it out πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Can we stop the Smell CON and proceed further plss ..Your body smell is making me sneeze now ..stop using female perfumes plss )

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( oh k .. so should we do Shower CON  together ..all smell will go away plus we can invent a new CON again πŸ˜›)

Action of Prashant in Dubey house ( Mommy I just got a telepathy that Aarti and Yash might try out Shower CONs next ... mera number kab aayega 😭😭😭)

Reaction of Shobha ( Dont worry beta , I will hv a CON errr I mean meeting with Yash in cafe delight soon .. we will reach to some CONclusion soon 😭😭)

Action of Prashant in doctor's clinic same morning ( Hello my name in spiderman ..naam toh suna hee hoga 😎)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Hello I m a pati-vrata purush with spl CON abilities ..😎)

Action of Prashant ( Kya hum pehle kahee mil chuke hai in some chane ke khet mein .. u look so delicious especially your pinky pinky m-shaped lips 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Yash ( I guess we met in CONpur errr I mean Lalitpur and I know my lips r sexy reason why I love opening it or pouting in front of camera but only for females πŸ˜› ..so sorry buddy even though u really look hot too 😳😳😳)

PraYa (Prashant+Yash) lubb-hate CON story to b continued with AarYa tadka πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Never thought it...but yes AarYa's hands are given much more screen space than anything else πŸ˜›

Yash can't be Shobha's new Playboy yaar πŸ€’

Another good one Jyoti πŸ‘