Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🀣🀣

Jyoti: I really wonder how could you come up with such hilarious dialogues everyday. Loved it. Your A/R thread is one must thing I visit in this forum everyday. Awesome job. πŸ‘πŸΌ.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very lovely jyo...
let maya madam had a good time,
but today she became mango, where is her masala i mean RD... 
poor guy bach gaya 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🀣  CONgrats   Jyo, you have become a CONnoisseur of CONs!!!!  πŸ€£
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah Jyo - πŸ€ͺ🀣. Waiting for mango-CON now πŸ˜‰.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣🀣!
Hilarious!
Jyo u r the queeen of Con writersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyo... i am becoming a fan of u and ur con sagas... πŸ˜² beware
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Action of Cas in Scindia CON mansion ( I just hv a telepathy that Shobha and Dubey r reunited and CONned me .. so I might go to himalayas for sometime and take sanyas from CONs  πŸ˜”)

🀣🀣 πŸ€£ This CON story is getting potent just like Cas who got better with oldage
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action and Reaction of Yesterday's Episode πŸ˜³

Action of Yash ( This water bag represents our CON king Cas .. so in his absense we should hold this water bag as our strongest support system for any kind of CONs πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Errr u mean to say Cas's soul exists in this water bag πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash ( Yes blueberry ... Cas will always b with us in spirit πŸ˜Š)

Reaction of Aarti ( errr thats spooky πŸ˜• .. but anyways ... tell me what to do with this water bag now πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash ( U dont do anything .. I will do massage CON in your bare back with this hot hot water bag πŸ˜›)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Ishhh πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash ( It seems before massage CON I got to do some hair CON ... πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti's hair ( Comee to meee β˜ΊοΈ)

Double reaction of Yash ( I need to make sure mountains r in CONtrol .. damn her hair turns me on badly )

Action of Aarti ( Ishhh πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash ( God give me shakti to do hair CON πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Aarti ( ishhh...his lips look kissable again πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti's hair and fingers ( Comeee to meee β˜ΊοΈ)

Reaction of Yash ( CONcentratee ... CONcentrate ... **Breathes in breathes out**)

Action of Yash's sexy fingers ( Ufff ufff Ufff ...Yehhh reshhmii zulfein πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( I think I hv a tickling feeling and if he continues for some more time , I might just turn back and lick his sexy fingers πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash and his finger ( CONcentrate on that sexy bare back damnit .. thank god cameraman is focussing only on my face and finger and not anything else πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti ( I might just go out of control and end up licking my own fingers .. ufff uff uff **breathes in breathes out**)

Action of  Cas's soul inside water bag  ( Thumpinggum,... Pumpingummm ... Streelingummm ..Pullingummm... CONnum .. POTAum .. Critical conditionum ...)

Reaction of Aarti ( Aiyyaaa  πŸ˜›... aga baii  someone's sexy fingers hallaa machayee re behind my backk πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( Errr I  dint do anything .. its all Cas's soul inside this hot water bag πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti ( Errr then when will u do something ?? )

Action of Yash ( Ok let me try out the massage CON on my own now ... see I m pressing now .. kuch kuch hua πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Nope kuch nahin hua ,... I think we got to do something else .. this is not working πŸ˜’)

Action of Yash ( U think I should hv some bhang again πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Only on one condition .. this time u will not CON me next morning )

Action of Yash ( I will not my Blueberry ... aaa gale lag jaaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti ( errr this is Cas's signature dialogue na .,.. did Cas's soul entered your body now from that water bag πŸ˜²πŸ˜²)

Action of Yash ( No my Blueberry .. I m still your vanilla ice cream only πŸ˜³.. I learnt it all from Cas..like father like son πŸ˜ƒ .. so aa gale lag jaa πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ok here I m in your arms .. did I tell u  that your neck smells so good πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( I know ..I actually do spl SPA sessions for my neck to make it smell and look good πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( Take me to SPA too na .. I want to smell so good and delicious like u πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash ( Dont worry .. will take u soon .. but before that I will make u smell various delicacies in my body tomorrow starting from Lemon fragrence .. u see I love my sexy body πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Aarti ( sighhh and I love my sexy vanilla ice cream ... ohh laalaaa πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of police on TV ( Attention all ,... We r CONned .. I need the ownder of this Necklace .. the biggest CONster )

Reaction of Paridi ( OMGG Did I just gift away Vidhi babhi's necklace to that CON-producer )

Double reaction of Vidhi in same pic ( Why I m getting a telepathy that I m going to b CONned big time by someone πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti next morning ( This is my and Yash's CON file which we will show to the doctor today πŸ˜­)

Reaction of Yash ( I wonder why Aarti ji is wearing a combo of Blueberry and apple  when I  hate mocktails  .. even though she is looking yummy and I might just drink this mocktail without any complain  πŸ˜³)

Action of Ansh ( Mommy can I get a kiss CON  πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( u will get hugzz and kisses .. but CONs r only reserved for your daddy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Yash ( Awww so sweet πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( Kisses and hugzz Ansh )

Reaction of Yash ( Sighhh I wish I was in Ansh's place πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...just feel like eating her up today πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Doctor ( Look u both CON couple .. there is POTA hope left  .. but for that u both got to do some more CON ...Errr I mean some co-ordination πŸ˜Š)

Reaction of Yash ( But POTA is result of CON only na .. so what more CONs we do now πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Mayb Doctor is trying to say a proper CON in full senses again πŸ€”)

Action of Yash ( So more CONs on the way ...ohhh lalaaa πŸ˜Ž)

To b continueddd πŸ˜ƒ
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 Uff this was too much...I guess you liked Aiyyaa a bit too much..

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo Di hilarious!!!!!

I loved every bit of it!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£