JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
🀣🀣🀣 Another fantastic edition Dear πŸ‘πŸ‘...AarYa want the other to drink him/her like the tea πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€’...Ooh lala SP the king of CON very appropriate πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jyo ur imagination and interpretation are pretty impressive i say πŸ€£ 
Totally hilarious🀣🀣🀣🀣
Rofl your CON ideas are too wonderful
Hillarious...🀣🀣🀣
thanks for the super duper funny post πŸ˜†..
Edited by luv_lvndr - 11 years ago
this is sooo darn hilarious...🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣 Oohh lala - Jyo Jyo Jyo - am speechless πŸ‘
Ohhh Lalala 🀣
This has to be your funniest post ever 🀣 🀣

Double Isshhh was adorable ☺️
Action Reaction of yesterday's episode πŸ˜›

Action of AarYa ( So shall we leave the house now πŸ˜•)

Reaction of AarYa ( Look there .. tulsi plant and diya .. lets play kahaani ghar ghar ki and get inside the house first with melodrama CON πŸ˜›)

Action of Cas ( I m impressed with my chocolate cake's presense of mind .. ohh lala πŸ˜ˆ)

Reaction of Yash ( Me too impressed with my chocolate cake .. I really want to gulp it down once we enter the house πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( So Cas can we get in now .. my chocolate saree is stinking .. I need to change )

Reaction of Cas ( Sure get in .. I want u in fresh colours always .. ohhh lala πŸ˜Ž)

Double reaction of Bua ( Looks like Cas will never consider my CON requests πŸ˜‘)

Action of Cas ( My dear CON brigade .. lets welcome my chocolate cake and CON successor son inside .. ayushmaan bhava ...ohh lala πŸ˜Ž)

Reaction of kids ( Performs the arti of CON couple πŸ˜›)

Action of Cas ( I can see my chocolate cake is glowing .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Pratik ( errr dad sometimes  give attention to this poor chocolate cake too .. I m your CON less son )

Double reaction of AarYa and Pankaj in same pic ( Shut up Pratik .. u will get your footage soon once your wife's CON-Sutra is exposed πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of kids ( welcome mommy and papa .. can we hv some CON stories at night from here on instead of fairytales πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Cas ( Hey kidss .. come to me .. I will tell u some really delicious cafe delight spl CON stories from today onwards πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of all ( Say cheeseee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ... lets give a CON smile too for the camera all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash ( ok enough of smile exchanges .. I m getting diabetes now ... let me go to room for my CON sessions in private πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Come fast πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash ( coming πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( Why is he giving me this kamdev type looks .. ishhh β˜ΊοΈ)

Reaction of Yash ( Why is she giving me all sort of menaka looks .. ishhh β˜ΊοΈ)

Action of  Yash ( πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Aarti ( Why is he looking at me angle badal badal ke .. these eye-CONs r  damn dangerous for me in this condition .. I might just walk into a wall πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti (baaammm )

Reaction of Yash ( I knew it .. my eye-CONs r deadly πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( such a besharam .. he is laughing at me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( No my chocolate cake .. i m not laughing at u but laughing at the fact that my eye-CON is strong enough to make u collide into a wall πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Double reaction of Aarti ( πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( OMGG I hope I m in right how .. where is Apple πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²)

Reaction of Yash ( Gone with the wind πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti ( What is in your hand πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( This is a spl Juice which gives tann ki shakti for further CON-sutra ,..drink it πŸ˜›)

Action of  Aarti ( But I might hv indigestion then .. first CON-Tea and now CON-Juice .. r u taking care of my health or ruining it πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( Look I hv taken CON king Cas's permission for it , so trust me , its for your health only .. hv it πŸ˜³)

Action of Aarti ( but plss stop showing your kissable lips to me .. I get diverted πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash ( I know u get diverted seeing my sexy m-shaped lips .. thats the plan na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Drinks the CON-Juice πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash ( ab ayega mazaa...oh lalaaa πŸ˜ˆ)

Action of Aarti ( Why m I giggling so much .. is it hving bhang πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( No its hving spl CON-Potions πŸ˜› .. and we r asked my cameraman today to give close up smiles for sometime πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti ( oh is it .. so is our show sponsored by close-up company πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash ( Yeah I guess close-up is our official CON sponser πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Yash ( Hello Shobha maa .. just want to inform u that my chocolate cake is home safely and we r doing few close-up ads now πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Shobhaa ( What ads ?? CON ads ?? OMGG .. Did I hear it clearly πŸ˜ƒ.. I knew my Cas will always give right preaching to u both .,. proud of my Casuuu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ)

Double reaction of Yash ( errr no not CON Ads .. I meant close-up ads πŸ˜•)

Action of Cas ( I hv a telepathy that my Shobeyy is  on line with my CON-Son .. ohh lalaaa πŸ˜Ž)

To b continedd πŸ˜ƒ
🀣🀣!!!
OMG!!
That's way to hilarious!