kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
lol, love your post πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction on yesterday's episode πŸ˜›

Action of Paridi ( Mom sorry I failed miserably in my CON test 😭)

Reaction of Paridi's mom in same pic ( Dont worry , next time try all CON  tests on Pratik and not outside species )

Action of Yash searching for Aarti in bus stop ( Can u plss tell me where is my strawberry ...😭)

Reaction of Aarti watching him chupke chupke ( besharam πŸ˜‘ ... he is giving kissable looks to that man πŸ˜­ .. now I so wont go back to him before I make him sweat 😑😑😭)

Action of Yash ( Come to me and kiss me ..errr tell me where is my strawberry since I can see u stole my strawberry's purse )

Reaction of the Thief ( First u kiss me and in return I tell u where is your strawberry 😈.,..I m sorry but I m getting turned on seeing your sexy M-shaped lips 😳..)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( look I m straight .. I only kiss strawberries and not kala jamuns like u 😑😑 and I know my lips r sexy πŸ˜›)

Action of Cas in house ( I m getting a telepathy that someone is trying to kiss my boy ... I hope he dont get carried away and properly search for my darling Aarti bahu πŸ€”)

Reaction of Shobha ( We r sorry  , Aarti could not properly participate in CON birthday bash and suddenly flew away πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Dubey in same pic ( I hope my Prashant arrives and I can advice him to take CON lessons from Cas too πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( Aarti my strawberry  where r u .. plss come back .. I promise u that daily we will do CON and kiss and stay happily ever after without any apple talks 😭😭)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Its too late my  hot hot kala khatta .. I m going to meet Prashant  in few mins time .. u better come soon before me and Ansh r CONned via that prashant gadha )

Action of Yash ( I think its better I head towards Dargah directly and build my tamboo there for the CON errr I mean reunion πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti ( uff my Yash remains forever a duffer .. instead of making some more efforts to search for me on the way , he is going and sitting inside dargah with tamboo ... πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...let me put this blanket on my head to save my second hand jawaani which only belongs to my Yash 😳)

Action of Ansh ( mom is this called hide and seek CON πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( u r too small to understand all this .. isliye keep quiet )

Action of Ansh ( Ok mommaa .. let me do my Susu CON ,.,,πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( do it but stop putting CON word after everything..I hate CONs  )

Action of Aarti ( Ansh I think I m fainting .. helpp me )

Reaction of Ansh ( Dekhaa momma .. CON is our lucky word .. moment u asked me not to use CON word .. u fainted .. )

To b continuedd πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh My God πŸ˜†
Obsessed with CONs 🀣 🀣 🀣

Hahahaha 🀣
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Another great A/R Hun πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ˜‰
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg what a dialogs di🀣hilarious pls write soon
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You're just too good!!!! I loved it!!!!

Cas got telepathy? πŸ˜² 

Totally believe Yash knows he has sexy lips! πŸ˜† That's why he's having successful CONs! πŸ€£

Congrats! πŸ‘πŸΌ
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that s one heck of a episode.. πŸ˜†...

am so much involved in here.. when ever is see some scenes, i think of .. jyo note it note it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My quick action-reaction of friday's episode 😳

Action of Ansh ( Momma I m not good with any form of CON like my Papa and Cas .. but still trying this water CON on u ..hope this works 😭😭)

Reaction of Prashant ( Is this Aarti 😲😲...oh yes she is the one with whom long back I did some CON by leaving her )

Double reaction of Ansh to Prashant ( Plss save my mommy ... she is carrying our Cas's POTA 😭)

Action of Prashant taking Aarti to hospital ( Errr Aarti can u tell me who is this Cas and what is this POTA business...is there a bigger CON artist in town than me πŸ€”)

Reaction of Ansh in same pic ( We hv a big CON story uncle .. will tell u aaram se once mom is admitted πŸ˜›)

Action of Prashant ( A big CON story .. goshh I need to contact my dad Dubey on this interesting turn of events πŸ€”)

Reaction of Dubey ( I hv a telepathy , my son is back giving competition to all Scindia CON artists 😈)

Double reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Huhhh u fool ... noone can beat the CON king Cas and his beta Yash but what m I reading , u hv been secretly giving money to your CON usless beta ... goshh I need to visit Cas in cafe delight right now )

Action of Yash ( Where r u my strawberry 😭😭😭)

Reaction of Aarti in unconscious state ( I m here Yash ji ..plss save me from the new CON artist Prashant in town 😭😭)

Action of Yash to Shobha (  Hey Shobha , my telepathy says Aarti is in trouble with some CON artist ... plss meet Cas and do something )

Reaction of Prashant ( This guy standing in white looks like certain Yash CON Scindia from that famous CON family ./. I got to stop him from meeting my strawberry now πŸ€”)

Double reaction of Aarti in unconscious state ( OMGG Both hubbies ready to CON in front of my eyes ... God save me now from the upcoming wraths ...I should lye down unconscius for sometime till they decide who is ultimate CONner 😭)

To b continued πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
☺️
I Was dying for the Friday's A/R πŸ˜”

πŸ˜ƒ

Loved It ☺️
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago