Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
 It needed one small jerk Embarrassed

For him to get lost in something so beautiful and divine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Such innocence and depth in her eyes Embarrassed

How can he resist it .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is stunned Embarrassed

She is shocked ..why is he giving me these kaatil looks ShockedLOLLOL

For more actions and Reaction of AarYa chk the below threads Embarrassed...these r based on plain humour .. so take it with pinch of salt Tongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 September 2012 at 7:36am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712dot3gangiDrSonalimostarmeenaagarwalsjnpkarimaanSinalRocksgmhatcherkeerthus.9Telly.AddictSunrio80lahoricrazemeenadsouzasujata1963Lincy_LinsRuchiArora21-Swetha-desikimsamsnowypatches02redeye2012Shouting_Silverjojo1986Pooja_11nuresmeraldaCATCHING_EYELeevi05luv_lvndrksfan2KamliKudi-Mrs.MasHGc-Strawbellajayshu17123mitulsmiley20ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesbbbcccangakeaanyakunatAllbut1SamanalyseManali_IamGCiansaf24gshow2011gururockssAngeloScuroAwari_MaanInduG64Zetterlulujjjj-AarYaholic-chitsri65swethasyam08Abby-GC-Crazyjasraj123-ProudGCian-ZsterRoseMishtyShonagcluvIsYaRoCHeRtaahir004OmnipotenceZaxosnowflake.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-pickachugafulu14Angel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
My Action Reaction  for yesterday ka episode Tongue

Action of AarYa (Let us play Kahaani Ghar ghar ki and Give tribute to Ekta maa Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Isshhh my hubby's fingers r so damn long and sexyyy ... I should not lust ...control Aarti controll )AngryAngryAngryTongue

Action of Yash (Look everyone look , I hv got the best fingers on small screen right now , so better listen to me and stop this nonsense drama .. sabko mere sexy long fingers ki kasam AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (control Yash control,,,I cant see that Minister lusting for your fingers now CryOuch)

Action of AarYa (lets see the reflection of our fingers in water and analyse who has more sexy fingers Embarrassed)

Reaction (I guess we both hv equally beautiful fingers .. should open up a Spa and give free manicure mayb  ..better than this wedding planner business ..what say Ermm)

Action of Aarti (We both look magically beautiful too today ..Mausam ka jaddoo I guess Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Lets try out some romantic eyelocks .. if all goes well , we can open up some good love therapy side business too..what say Ermm)

Action of Aarti (ufff stop thinking of business all the time and look into my magical eyes .. let me hypnotise u today Evil Smile)

Reaction ( **Hypnotised Yash**)

ShockedShockedShockedTongue

Action (Mission successfull Big smile)

Reaction (What ...where when ...ShockedConfused)

Action (Look into my eyes again ...Tongue)

Reaaction (*Hypnotised Yash in motion again*)

Action (Bairi piya bada bedardi ... dil ka haal na jaane..bedardii EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction (ishhh ...Embarrassed)

Action (plss put the spotlight on me too ...I m also acting here Cry)

Reaction (sorry dude ..tough luck... Aarti is too hot to resist..so u wont get much spotlight Smile)

Action (oh nooo Ouch)

Reaction (Poor boy .. dont cry .Cry)

Action (Daddy ji my request .. plss give him more spotlight .. i cant see him cry Cry)

Reaction (Kya karoon oh lady .. mein hoon aadat se majboor Cool)

Double reaction ( ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19kirti0712meenaagarwalhaskatiemostarPiiekeerthus.9Sunrio80gmhatchersujata1963-Swetha-snowypatches02FlagpadmavarnuresmeraldaPooja_11jojo1986desikimsamCATCHING_EYE-Deepzz--enchanted-angakebbbcccLeevi05luv_lvndrashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesKittya_CullenShashi1984InduG64gururockssAngeloScurosaf24SamanalyseZetter-AarYaholic-lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1swethasyam08gcluvswathi_swaronSandstonepickachu-Thabassum-OmnipotenceZaxotaahir004Surish

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
My Action and Reactions from last night ka episode Tongue

Action  of Yash (Let me hv my ice cream...I m hungry .. u all go on with your love lecture Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (When will u eat me ..errr I mean love me CryCryCry)

Action of Aarti (Yashh look at me ..see I changed my hairstyle too for u and mayb I m more tasty than that gala hua ice-cream CryCryCry)

Action continues (Let me try to b a statue and burn my hand .,. mayb that can draw his attention on me Tongue)

Reaction (I hope the iron is fine ..I cannot see a perfect smoke coming out of it ...need to chk the iron Geek)

Action (Smoke comes out )

Reaction (Ok thats it .. I guess iron is fine ..now let me do the hero act of saving the heroine perfectly I guess ..its all about perfectionBig smile  )

Action (Hero to the rescue of those precious hands Big smile)

Reaction (Is he coming to eat me up ..err I mean save me finally Tongue)

Action of Yash (Wait let me chk whether your hands r perfect or not since I love everything perfect Smile)

Reaction (U only want to chk my hands CryConfused)

Action (Yes I dont go beyond hands for now Angry)

Reaction of Arpita from photo frame (Buhahaha Evil Smile)

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712Natalli19mostarsas_tvmeenaagarwalgmhatcherkeerthus.9Sunrio80sujata1963-Swetha-snowypatches02Flagredeye2012padmavarnirmalac99desikimsamlamsPooja_11-Deepzz-Eva JQbbbcccluv_lvndr-Mrs.MasHGc-ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesPearl_27Leevi05lulujjjj-AarYaholic-SamanalyseAngeloScurogururockssZetterInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1swethasyam08jikky_84ZsterRosegcluvtaahir004gafulu14-Thabassum-pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
My Actions and Reactions for last episode Tongue

Action Of Cas ( Yash you never told me Aarti these days is looking extra sizzling Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh noo here I was thinking of Yash eating..err loving me .. yaha toh sasurjee is behind me Ouch)

Action of Yash (Dad I feel her pallu is not perfect .. I likee things perfect Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (My side profile always comes gorgeous .. is it perfect now Embarrassed)

Action of Cass (Ohhh lala .,..tu hai meri fantasyyy Evil Smile)

Reaction (OMGG ..Is Cas talking about me ...ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double Reaction (Where is my footage damn it AngryAngry)

Action (Kids time Big smile)

Reaction (Learnt from u stepmom ...look into my eyess..let me hypnotise u WinkTongue)

Action (Looking Confused)

Reaction (Hypnotised ) Ouch

Action of Yash (I m proud of u my perfect kids for hypnotising her .. now I can make her perfect my way Tongue)

Reaction of PayPal (Papa u r so hot and muscular .. we should play hug hug daily EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action (I m proud of u for what u did to Aarti today ..so a perfect kissy for u Tongue)

Reaction (When will I get that kissy from him,,,sighhh ConfusedConfused)

Actionnn (I m here Big smile)

Reaction (ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19sas_tvhaskatiemeenaagarwalgmhatcherkeerthus.9Telly.AddictPiiesujata1963-Swetha-desikimsamsnowypatches02FlagpadmavarPooja_11-Deepzz-bbbcccPearl_27priya_drizzlesKamliKudiluv_lvndrlulujjjj-AarYaholic-AngeloScurogururockssTahitien-moonSamanalyseInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsswethasyam08gcluvLoveforlifeZsterRoseAbby-GC-Crazypickachu-Thabassum-taahir004

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

My Actions and Reactions for Last Episode Tongue

Action of Yash (Let me show all a perfect way of drinking sugarfree tea) Smile

Make sure while sipping tea , my sexy lips r highlighted on camera Tongue

Reaction of Aarti (Ishhh when will he drink me with those sexy lips BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing)

Action of Yash (Ufff why is she giving me those lusty looks ..let me concentrate hard on my sugarfree tea ..I will drink her errr I mean this tea carefully) AngryAngry

Reaction of Aarti (awww how cute ..I m sure in his mind he is drinking me only BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing)

Action of Yash (Concentrate hard on tea damn it ... arghhhAngryAngry..she is trying to seduce me ..I will look only at this tea now AngryAngry)

Let me gulp her ..errr I mean this tea down AngryAngryAngry

Reaction of Aarti (I think  his obsession is more tea than Arpita these days ...thats a progress right Confused)

Action of Aarti (Look Madam Arpita ..today he is gulping down that tea ..tomorrow he will gulp me ..so u better keep your eyes shut forever Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash (Yash back to normal ... did someone mention Arpita ?? ...aahhh let me go in my divineee world ...back to sanyasi looks Big smile)

Action of Aarti (ouchhh Ouch...Now when will he eat me drink me and gulp me Ouch)

Reaction (no worries mommy ...I m here .. I will show u how to get a kiss from the hotty ,..i mean my dad Big smile)

Action of Ansh ( Look at my innocent face daddy ..dont u feel like kissing momma ..err I mean me CryCry)

Reaction of Yash  (Ok let me think about it .. for now she errr I mean you can kiss me ...Tongue)

Action of Yash to Aarti Tongue ( Do u need any exchange offer Wink)

Aarti ( ShockedShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 July 2012 at 5:45am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19mostarmeenaagarwalgmhatcherkeerthus.9Telly.AddictPiiesujata1963nirmalac99Pooja_11padmavarredeye2012desikimsamsnowypatches02FlagPearl_27priya_drizzlesrusha4003ashGC_arjabbbcccEva JQKamliKudiLeevi05-AarYaholic-lulujjjjInduG64AngeloScuroAwari_MaanSamanalysegururockssZetterMelodiousDreamsswethasyam08gcluvAbby-GC-Crazypickachu-Thabassum-KinSanjtaahir004

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Yesterday I could not do my actions and reaction ..so here u go .. these r from 24th july episode Tongue

Action of Ansh and Yash (Tell momma Who looks more hot in anger..me or daddy Cool)

Reaction (Errr I think I go for none but opt for Cas since today he supported me Ermm)

Double reaction of Cas (Ohhh lalalaaa .. she selected me Embarrassed)

Action of Ansh (I hate u momma .. u selected Cas over me and Papa CryCryAngry)

Reaction of Bua (Noone selects me Angry...look I m also hot EmbarrassedBig smile)

Action of Yash (Let me chk u out Bua  u r hot or not Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji .. plss chk me outt me too na CryCry)

Action of Yash (chking out Aarti Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (I took off my pallo for u so that u can chk out my beautiful hair too Embarrassed)

Action of Bua (Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. noone chks out Gayatri .. not even Cas Cry..all because of Aarti Angry)

Reaction of Cas (Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai Gayatri .. ki jaise rab ne tumhe mujh jaise casanova ke liye banaya hai Embarrassed) (this idea is given by Deeps for this cap LOL)

Double reaction of Paridi (Someone chk me out too since my hubby is busy playing poppijays with Vidhi CryCry)

Action of Cas (Shall I Evil Smile)

Reaction (ShockedShockedShockedShockedOuch)

This action-reaction is more Bua-Cas-Gayu filled since in last few episodes we too r hving their overdose LOLLOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19sujata1963Telly.AddictgmhatcherAnjuabsnowypatches02Flagpadmavarnirmalac99Pooja_11Leevi05KamliKudipriya_drizzleskriti07DMKJ_VBsaf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScurogururockssZetterInduG64lulujjjjswethasyam08gcluvtaahir004-Thabassum-pickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Finally my actions and reactions bathroom spl Tongue

Action of Yash pampering his own self in bathroom (Chandan sa badan ..chanchal chitavan...dhiire se teraa yeh musakaanaa...mujhe dosh na denaa jag vaalon ho jaaun agar main divaanaa)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG ...He is a sexy sexyy boy ShockedShockedShocked)

Action of Yash (Let me look down and see if all my parts r in control before I get exposed Ouch ...)

Phewww its in control Confused

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG .. He is soo hott ShockedShockedShocked can I just jump on him ConfusedConfused)

Action of Yash (U see I m the best Cool)

Reaction of Aarti (Aise na mujhe tum dekho... seene se laga lungii EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...ufff control aarti control CryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Husn ke laakhon rang ...kaunsaa angh(body part) dekhooo ge Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGGG...Roop tera mastana .. pyaar mera deewana ..bhool koi humse na ho jaayee ) Evil Smile

Seroiusly .. can I just eat him up today CryCry

for now let me eat up my fingers thinking its him Tongue

Action of Yash ( hmmm Ansh was right .. she is chking me out and lusting for me .. ShockedShockedTongue)

Reaction of Aarti (No Yash ji .. I m not chking u out ..I m only counting the number of body parts where u dont hv a single hair Ermm)

Action of Yash (Well in that case u can just touch those parts ...errr I mean touch my arm at least and see how I do my waxing daily Big smile..come touch me Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Yayyy ..coming to touch u Big smileBig smile)

Action (Touchhh touchh Tongue)

Reaction (Aankhonn ki gustakhiyaan .. maaf ho EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (So how was it .. waxed or not Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji I need to think .. mayb few more touches will confirm it Tongue)

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19mostarsjnpmeenadsouzagmhatcherSinalRocksPiiesujata1963Pooja_11padmavartarantulla_psnowypatches02Mr.Zk-Deepzz-Eva JQbbbcccPearl_27ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesLeevi05lulujjjjsaf24MelodiousDreamsZetterInduG64AngeloScuroSamanalysegururockssswethasyam08shubhika124gcluvLoveforlifejikky_84-Thabassum-pickachuKinSanjtaahir004

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Wednesday episode part 2 Action and Reaction with a hidden msg that I will write in the end Tongue

Action (Safedi ki chamkaar .. Yash and Aarti Big smile)

Reaction (Errr how come their clothes r more safed than ours .. need to enquire about it to Ram Dulare Ermm)

Double Reaction (Who spoke about my Ram Dularee .AngryAngryAngryAngry)

Triple Reaction (OMGG Bua is in love with Ram dulare ShockedShockedShocked)

Action (Nobody loves me CryCryCry)

Reaction (Aree lovee .. I m ready to eat u up .. u just give me one chance Yash ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action (Reallyyy ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..come come Tongue )

Reaction (I wishhh I can say the same to my Pankuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action (Look we r rubbing our besharmi to everyone in the house ..not good na Confused)

Reaction (Ok lets go back to our old sanyasi mode Smile)

Hidden message :In short AarYa r going in circles LOL ... they do hv naughty thoughts but they r too much conscious of thier so called image  in front of family Ouch.. Mumbai might give them the opportunity to shed all inhibitions and become naughty in real sense since noone is there to judge them or give them any expert opinions or keep a chk on them  WinkTongue

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19mostarDrSonalisujata1963keerthus.9Telly.AddictSunrio80meenadsouzagmhatcherpadmavartarantulla_pFlagMr.Zksnowypatches02Pooja_11nirmalac99Leevi05priya_drizzlesbbbcccMelodiousDreamsInduG64ZetteranithuAngeloScurogururockssSamanalyseanoneelulujjjjswethasyam08shubhika124gcluvtaahir004-Thabassum-pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.