Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

||EDSKHPH- Written Update(3-9-12)||

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for putting up the short update Roopal.. 😊
heerhoney thumbnail
thanks for the update😳

see moni has a sweet diplomatic way of saying things and is very calm on the surface so she is able to win sanyuktas heart even though she is the real devil 🤢

on the other hand tejal is good hearted but behaves like a hooligan i mean the way she shouted at the guests was uncalled for so tejal should apply her mind be cool and a smooth sayer she should know how to tackle tricky situations then alone she will be able to win sanyuktas trust falling into monis trap is easy but  being a smart minded girl with a golden heart is what is now required of tejal no one but she alone can help herself  ( maybe she can take a little help from faiba nikhilesh and binoy ) plz i want nikhilesh and binoy bood and flesh characters as they wee earlier and not mere caricatures
heerhoney thumbnail
hi roopal me heer never knew u were a tiara fan my  first loved pair 😳 i am a kw pankhi too Edited by heerhoney - 11 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, Roopal.😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: heerhoney

hi roopal me heer never knew u were a tiara fan my  first loved pair 😳 i am a kw pankhi too

yeah i know u r a kw pankhi
but omg tiara too😃
so happy to hear it
tiara means the whole world to me☺️