Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writers, So Glad You Listened! (Page 9)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Oh believe me, have the Condition already in fine print bey ... am already in jitters at the mention of a hate track & separation ... but can take the bitter pill *barely* if at least Bitiya is spared another "gusse-mein-dimag-chalna-band-ho-jaata-hai" moment from Bitwa Ouch

You know what a sucker I am for happy & teasing family scenes Day Dreaming ... Wish CV's had shown Bitwa & Bitiya taking a stand together against Shyam when he comes back to RM ... a much better track. But yahan toh leads ke aapas ke issues hi nahi khatam hote Confused

Now that Shyamu is coming back, what about Khushi jee coming back to RM too? Di is unwell after all, she needs as many people at her beck and call as possible..Wink

And once she is back, Bitwa and her can have rabba veys in front of Shyamy, man that would be perfect. Can this happen please? Big smile

See I can take all the past/present/future shit as long as Bitwa & Bitiya share the same pool Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by yvon

Your tanu, right? Embarrassed

Have seen you at redux. You are one fun loving girl. Enjoyed reading your take on today's episode. All of them did a good job. Agree they should have got better looking parents for Arnav and Anjali. They did good with garima. If garima looked good. Think how kushis mum would have been.

I still have a doubt that the woman in the fb was her.

I'm yvon

Hello Yvon jee, yes Tanu here :)

IKR, I mean look at Arnav and AnJhali and look at mommy and daddy Malik. Total Bandar ke gale mein motiyon ka haar stuff.LOL

They did not give them a good looking chachA too. Remember the man in the first episode.looked like a sweeper on the roadside.
Come to think of it. The mom looked a little better in the photograph. The lady in the fb. Not so much.

Everyone here was worried that kushi will get the back end of the stick from Arnav today. Thank god it did not happen.

Totally off topic. Before I make use of my 20 post here as I'm still a newbie. When do I get the freedom to post as many as I want to

Hun you are a groupbie now, I think the post limiting thing is not applicable to you anymore. So post away!LOL

I know, tell me about it, I was so hoping the worst, I was like "He will blow right now, and start hollering about how she and her beauty and her stupid dori distratced him from babysitting di" but what a pleasant surprise from the writers instead!

paru_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Read this kya Tanu ??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3177972

Hope they don't choose anyone from other SP shows ... don't want them piggy-backing on the Arnav-Khushi popularity. Their higher TRP's are infuriating enough Dead

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Oh believe me, have the Condition already in fine print bey ... am already in jitters at the mention of a hate track & separation ... but can take the bitter pill *barely* if at least Bitiya is spared another "gusse-mein-dimag-chalna-band-ho-jaata-hai" moment from Bitwa Ouch

You know what a sucker I am for happy & teasing family scenes Day Dreaming ... Wish CV's had shown Bitwa & Bitiya taking a stand together against Shyam when he comes back to RM ... a much better track. But yahan toh leads ke aapas ke issues hi nahi khatam hote Confused

Now that Shyamu is coming back, what about Khushi jee coming back to RM too? Di is unwell after all, she needs as many people at her beck and call as possible..Wink

And once she is back, Bitwa and her can have rabba veys in front of Shyamu, man that would be perfect. Can this happen please? Big smile

See I can take all the past/present/future shit as long as Bitwa & Bitiya share the same pool Wink

I hear you. Please bitwa and bitiya, engage in generous PDA and Shyamu can twitch away after watching the LOWE.

paru_rox

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Read this kya Tanu ??

Hope they don't choose anyone from other SP shows ... don't want them piggy-backing on the Arnav-Khushi popularity. Their higher TRP's are infuriating enough Dead

Kya bey. Lamp-wick ko bhejengay kya? Actually let them send stars from their high TRP shows. When they see people hounding SaRun and not paying attention to the halwai and dikra dikris then they will realize which show is more popular..LOL

paru_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

And once she is back, Bitwa and her can have rabba veys in front of Shyamu, man that would be perfect. Can this happen please? Big smile

I hear you. Please bitwa and bitiya, engage in generous PDA and Shyamu can twitch away after watching the LOWE.

I know bey, thodi Khushi toh banti hai na Day Dreaming ... and please let the Garima shit hit the fan after wedding. I will hate the CV's forever if they show the separation track Angry

laddoo598

ashwini6000 Groupbie
ashwini6000
ashwini6000

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

I can't help but wonder, what will happen when he finds out that the other woman is none other than Garima Gupta, his wife's foster mother?

GARIMA is ARNAV BIOLOGICAL MOTHER...

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Read this kya Tanu ??

Kya bey. Lamp-wick ko bhejengay kya? Actually let them send stars from their high TRP shows. When they see people hounding SaRun and not paying attention to the halwai and dikra dikris then they will realize which show is more popular..LOL

Yaar SP walon ka dimaag waise hi saas-bahu mein atka rehta hai ... koi badi baat nahi hogi if they make it all seem like the crowds had gathered equally for the halwai-teacher ji and Arnav-Khushi  ... No other SP show namoona's puhleez Dead ... extra seat hai toh NK babua ko le jao LOL

laddoo598

Go to top