paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..Hug

If Garima ji is at fault & a separation is what the brilliant CV's are heading for, then can we please have Daddy/ Chachu Malik's hand in Khushi's parents' deaths.

Let us have Khushi losing it for a change, I have had enough of Bitwa & his family  blaming Khushi for everything Ouch

Ahem ahem, this is ONLY applicable if bitwa goes all Bubbly on Bitiya. Otherwise, please let Khushi's parent's death be an accident.

I just don't see how both of them can start the whole nafrat saga because of shit their parents got down to. Had hai sadists honey ki yaar.

Oh believe me, have the Condition already in fine print bey ... am already in jitters at the mention of a hate track & separation ... but can take the bitter pill *barely* if at least Bitiya is spared another "gusse-mein-dimag-chalna-band-ho-jaata-hai" moment from Bitwa Ouch

You know what a sucker I am for happy & teasing family scenes Day Dreaming ... Wish CV's had shown Bitwa & Bitiya taking a stand together against Shyam when he comes back to RM ... a much better track. But yahan toh leads ke aapas ke issues hi nahi khatam hote Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAladdoo598

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Did winds blow when Garima came and stood behind a baby Arnav? How did he know that she was there? Did he have a connection with Garima since she is Khushi's maasi and hence he got aware of her presence?

Hello Parul ji :)

The whole "mujhe baad mein pata chala woh aurat bhi Dad ko dekhne aayi thi" was confusing ... kisse pata chala bhai Confused

Hello Hi Aalsi ji Big smile

I know 'baad mein pata chala' but he stood right away! Kisne info leak ke ke papa ki 'wo aurat' aayi hai :D

paru_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..Hug

If Garima ji is at fault & a separation is what the brilliant CV's are heading for, then can we please have Daddy/ Chachu Malik's hand in Khushi's parents' deaths.

Let us have Khushi losing it for a change, I have had enough of Bitwa & his family  blaming Khushi for everything Ouch

Ahem ahem, this is ONLY applicable if bitwa goes all Bubbly on Bitiya. Otherwise, please let Khushi's parent's death be an accident.

I just don't see how both of them can start the whole nafrat saga because of shit their parents got down to. Had hai sadists honey ki yaar.

Oh believe me, have the Condition already in fine print bey ... am already in jitters at the mention of a hate track & separation ... but can take the bitter pill *barely* if at least Bitiya is spared another "gusse-mein-dimag-chalna-band-ho-jaata-hai" moment from Bitwa Ouch

You know what a sucker I am for happy & teasing family scenes Day Dreaming ... Wish CV's had shown Bitwa & Bitiya taking a stand together against Shyam when he comes back to RM ... a much better track. But yahan toh leads ke aapas ke issues hi nahi khatam hote Confused

Now that Shyamu is coming back, what about Khushi jee coming back to RM too? Di is unwell after all, she needs as many people at her beck and call as possible..Wink

And once she is back, Bitwa and her can have rabba veys in front of Shyamy, man that would be perfect. Can this happen please? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!LOL

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.

She did read it, after all laddoo ka message hai :D

I told her to spam and I even taught her how to. But she is so stubborn.

My sister - I will comment only if I feel like commenting. I am not going to waste my posts on 'tfs'. She has made some 39 post and I am sure most of them are 100 to 200 words essays.

You brother sounds cute :D

Tell her to appreciate me first. Mere jaisi sister kaha milti hai :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598Rasgulla_sp

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Did winds blow when Garima came and stood behind a baby Arnav? How did he know that she was there? Did he have a connection with Garima since she is Khushi's maasi and hence he got aware of her presence?

Hello Parul ji :)

The whole "mujhe baad mein pata chala woh aurat bhi Dad ko dekhne aayi thi" was confusing ... kisse pata chala bhai Confused

I know 'baad mein pata chala' but he stood right away! Kisne info leak ke ke papa ki 'wo aurat' aayi hai :D

Da-di did the honours, me thinks. LOL

paru_roxlazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!LOL

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.

Newbie state have 1 hour limit to post ... Damn I can't remember this. Need to go pop some pills for this short term memory wala problem Ouch

Rasagulla ji (ok I am assuming Aalsi has only one sis ... the awesome writer) you need to start spamming bey ... else take over Aalsi's account WinkLOL

No they don't have an hour limit now. They can make 10-12 posts a day. So no need to pop pills :) New IF rules *sigh*

The Rasgulla aka Saiyeda writing AND posting something from someone's account when she has already started commenting - NEVER.

She will NEVER spam. Wo usulo waali hai. She doesn't believe in posting 'tfs' She has made 39 posts and I can bet most of them are essays :D

paru_roxRasgulla_sp

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

[/QUOTE]

Younger ASR BD se Younger ASR ko then Usse Older ASR ko
Kafi konfusing ho gaya.

Basically he got bored of that rona dhona (like me) so he looked bac and Rabba Veyyed with Bhabhi jee Massi.

Ab yeh hua naa asli Raabta. Connection

[/QUOTE]

It all seems as warped as Shyam's 101 plans to kill Jhalli Confused

IFoverratedladdoo598

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Rasgulla will now come online from MY laptop so off I go :) See you tomorrow. laddoo you are making a post tomorrow, no matter what. Mein free hu kal :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598Rasgulla_sp

Go to top