Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writers, So Glad You Listened! (Page 7)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!LOL

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxRasgulla_splazyleaves

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..Hug
[/QUOTE]
Hi laddoo jee,

I always have craving for  boondi ke laddoo whenever i write ur name.LOL
I also think Garima is same woman and Pleez chehre pe mat jaiyye.
When old ASR and young ASR can look  different theN already Younger garima and older version can definitely look different.
Eg Garima jee looked different one year back.

Coming to ASR mu with that lady will definitely play into her relationship with Bhabhi jee.
As he kept saying today that whenever i See shyamu i always remember my dad dhoka to my mom.

So u will see 360 of this dialogue in coming episodes when he will say same thing to Bhabhi jee.

Everyone needs their punching bag in times like this.
Can i also get one???Pretty Pleez.

Coming to today's episode i almost got bored while watching it.

Bas.

PS Aap bahut acha likhti hain. Par aaj humari tuning thodi match naheen hui.Koi nahi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Res.

I have not watched the episode yet but have read the written update. I will comment longer later but point to note(what I gather from WU): Arnav says that he has tried his best to keep Anjali happy. In fact all of his actions are to for the betterment of his sister - marrying Khushi, kicking Shyam out, etc.

My fear here is that in doing so I hope he doesn't keep away from Khushi for Anjali's sake or for the past (after we all find out whether the other aurat is Garima or not). But imagine if he hated his father for this sooo much, how his reaction would be if Garima is the woman?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by lazyleaves

My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!LOL

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.

Newbie state have 1 hour limit to post ... Damn I can't remember this. Need to go pop some pills for this short term memory wala problem Ouch

Rasagulla ji (ok I am assuming Aalsi has only one sis ... the awesome writer) you need to start spamming bey ... else take over Aalsi's account WinkLOL

laddoo598Rasgulla_splazyleaves

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Tanuwa brilliant write-up hun. Hug

You absolutely stole my thoughts today with these following lines...

I hope you have figured out the strategy, pay attention to the emotions and have a tight script, like you did today, I don't have see AnJhali hogging up 18 out of the 20 minutes of airtime to get the fact that yes, she is grieving, and yes, everyone should feel sorry for her."

Exactly, today was the first day in months I have actually felt sorry for Anjali... What they have been showing all these past weeks only evoked the exact opposite feelings in me, instead of feeling sorry for the plight of the girl, her histrionics, her refusal to see the truth, her unshakeable belief & trust in that scoundrel of a husband of hers actually drove me up the wall. Gone was the sympathy that I was supposed to be feeling for her in light of the fact that this delusional girl would actually go behind her adoring brother's back & meet the snake on the sly... Instead of support & sympathy for her, she garnered in me feelings of disgust & anger for her stupidity and lack of ethics in her. But today, her grief made me shed a few tears myself, why was this girl so stupid and blindly in love? Why oh why didn't she trust her own flesh & blood rather trusted a slimy sleaze ball?? Well, one has to pay for their deeds as they say, as you sow so shall you reap is what comes to mind right now...

The other thing that was absolutely heartening to see was as you wrote...

I cannot tell you how happy I am that Arnav has stopped putting his foot in his mouth, and he is not shunning Khushi away either. For him to allow himself to break down in front of her, share his past with her, seek strength and comfort in her arms, its all downright perfect. "

I would have been so pissed with the CVs had they not shown this character growth in ASR today. Lord only knows, how he needed to do what he did today, cry and take refuge in the arms of the woman who has come so much to mean to him, it would have been absolutely suicidal had they shown him shunning her away again. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Having said that, Sobti was beyond brilliant today. Oh Lord! this man only gets better each day. His pain & angst was so palpable today, his broken voice as he related his horrific past about his parents was so downright moving, brought a lump to my throat. Yes his clenched teeth as he spits out Shyam's name every time induced the same kind of disgust in me for Shyam. Brilliant, simply brilliant Barun, hats off to you. Clap Clap

About the other woman being Garima, I sure hope not, although seeing the visuals gives me little hope... All this while I was hoping beyond hope that Garima isn't the other woman, simply because it would have been the most obvious route to take and IPK IMO, is anything but obvious... I still just hope the other woman is NOT Garima because the story would have more depth and meaning. Making Garima the other woman would be so cliched it is not even going to be funny, I expect much more from the writers of IPK, hope they don't disappoint me... We'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds...

All said & done, a brilliant episode with all the right things happening... Barun & DB were brilliant. SI was perfect too in her role. Loved her being the strength & pillar behind ASR in these trying times... Hope they keep up the tempo now...

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

If Garima ji is at fault & a separation is what the brilliant CV's are heading for, then can we please have Daddy/ Chachu Malik's hand in Khushi's parents' deaths.

Let us have Khushi losing it for a change, I have had enough of Bitwa & his family  blaming Khushi for everything Ouch

Ahem ahem, this is ONLY applicable if bitwa goes all Bubbly on Bitiya. Otherwise, please let Khushi's parent's death be an accident.

I just don't see how both of them can start the whole nafrat saga because of shit their parents got down to. Had hai sadists honey ki yaar.

IFoverratedparu_rox

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yvon

Your tanu, right? Embarrassed

Have seen you at redux. You are one fun loving girl. Enjoyed reading your take on today's episode. All of them did a good job. Agree they should have got better looking parents for Arnav and Anjali. They did good with garima. If garima looked good. Think how kushis mum would have been.

I still have a doubt that the woman in the fb was her.

I'm yvon

Hello Yvon jee, yes Tanu here :)

IKR, I mean look at Arnav and AnJhali and look at mommy and daddy Malik. Total Bandar ke gale mein motiyon ka haar stuff.LOL

They did not give them a good looking chachA too. Remember the man in the first episode.looked like a sweeper on the roadside.
Come to think of it. The mom looked a little better in the photograph. The lady in the fb. Not so much.

Everyone here was worried that kushi will get the back end of the stick from Arnav today. Thank god it did not happen.

Totally off topic. Before I make use of my 20 post here as I'm still a newbie. When do I get the freedom to post as many as I want to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Hi laddoo jee,

I always have craving for  boondi ke laddoo whenever i write ur name.LOL
I also think Garima is same woman and Pleez chehre pe mat jaiyye.
When old ASR and young ASR can look  different theN already Younger garima and older version can definitely look different.
Eg Garima jee looked different one year back.

Coming to ASR mu with that lady will definitely play into her relationship with Bhabhi jee.
As he kept saying today that whenever i See shyamu i always remember my dad dhoka to my mom.

So u will see 360 of this dialogue in coming episodes when he will say same thing to Bhabhi jee.

Everyone needs their punching bag in times like this.
Can i also get one???Pretty Pleez.

Coming to today's episode i almost got bored while watching it.

Bas.

PS Aap bahut acha likhti hain. Par aaj humari tuning thodi match naheen hui.Koi nahi.

[/QUOTE]

AM jee, dekho mera funda toh bada simple hai, give me Sobti doing angst, and I will love the episode, no matter what. Aur on top of that, they actually had quality ArHi bonding, past story flashback completed, and yes, Sobti doing angst, so mamma mia, kiss me I love it!Big smile

I will however not love it so much if they go down to the harakiri of bitwa comparing Khushi jee to Garima jee. For the love of God, no!!! Ask her to choose between you and her mum if you must, but please, no blame game.

And yes, Garima is so the woman who ASR was referring to, abey young ASR and young ASR looked different, it was not the same dude who went "Maaa" today, toh phir young Garima and old Garima kya cheez hai.LOL

KMH-NASHAIFoverratedparu_rox

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

The whole "mujhe baad mein pata chala woh aurat bhi Dad ko dekhne aayi thi" was confusing ... kisse pata chala bhai Confused

Hello Hi Aalsi ji Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Younger ASR BD se Younger ASR ko then Usse Older ASR ko
Kafi konfusing ho gaya.

Basically he got bored of that rona dhona (like me) so he looked bac and Rabba Veyyed with Bhabhi jee Massi.

Ab yeh hua naa asli Raabta. Connection

paru_roxladdoo598

Go to top