India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writers, So Glad You Listened! (Page 5)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
oh how i feel jealous.. i wish i could give my "not so short" comment such a brilliant post but guess not possible.. hate chemistry more than dadi!! agree with each and everything you said

just three things.. i am sure its half of the story!! it just cant be like this.. i have faith in daddy Malik.. if Dadi and Nani says that Arnav is like his father and then i refuse to believe that my ASR's dad can be like that!! mommy malik reminds me a past version of Anjali!!

secondly.. i lubs Sobti!Embarrassed and cant comment on writers though Ermm i mean i will take a time to see if they again go back to square one or not.. just hope NOT and yes couldnt they chose a gorgeous parents for this incredibly beautiful and handsome children! Confused

lastly..were they actually showing Mahadev's promo!!! what the SP!! just a big what the!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Loved today's episode even though too angsty & emotional for me ... yeah yeah am a sucker for happy & naughty times in all shows. But even THAT could not keep me from loving the episode because today it reminded me of the old IPK I had fallen in love with.

Anjali accepting her loss only when she sees the person closest to her, the one who has always been her strength dissolving in tears ... an absolutely brilliant scene . Gave a glimpse of the Anjali for whom her brother's word counted above all, whom she understood without a word.

Arnav acknowledging Khushi as an integral part of his life ... where he no longer needs to appear the ever strong & ever confident man to all. Today he admitted his insecurities, his alleged failures from his view to his wife, gained strength from her support & showed her the wounds which even though old were still as fresh as the day that it all happened. An absolutely brilliant Arnav & Khushi moment Star

Loved the scene where Khushi maintains that she would stay back in the hospital ... no Daadi, no Mami ... no one was keeping her apart from her husband, dare anyone try Star

The longest FB of the show -- So finally we see an extended version of it. Agree that there's more to the entire story.
1. Why would Daddy Raizada kill himself too if there was someone else other than Mommy Raizada ?
2. What moment of bigamy did Mommy Raizada witness that she committed suicide w/o considering her children ... what could be that big?

Am hoping there is a proper story to this, coz if Mommy Raizada pulled a trigger happy suicide just coz of a MU with Daddy Raizada, then I will take back every word I said against ASR's shatir dimaag when he MU'ed Khushi ... clearly it runs in the family Tongue

Leave everything else yaar, just the fact that the "Maaa" FB was finally completed today after 15 odd months..LOL

Bwahahaha sach mein yaar..Mommy Malik was a one piece item if she decided to end her life just because Daddy Malik was fooling around with someone else, that too on her daughter's wedding day..Chalo, she is that weak, but ek din wait nahin kar sakti thi?? Confused And Daddy Malik is another story altogether, he loves baharwali, but kills himself when gharwali commits suicide? Kya ajeeb log hai yaar.

It has to be a MU, in which case, as you said, bitwa is a right sight better than his parents. He just forcefully married the love of his life, at least his action did not result in both his and Khushi's death..LOL

And yes, Sobti and DB both were brilliant, SI was awesome as well, she cries so prettily!LOL

Thank you for the reply hun :)

mysterieuxparu_rox

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey tanu...!Thanks for making the post ...very articulate!

I loved the episode...it was emotional...not rushed  - like they have been and not dragging...they showed arnav and khuhsi bonding which made perfect sense...everyone else involved just as they should have been...I love this track...it highlights the characters so well...ASR, Khushi, Anjali, Shyam..without taking away from teh lead Arnav and khushi...Sarun were awesome today...
the episode made me FEEL...thats why it was perfect...cant wait for tommorrow...
I am glad the cvs /writers woke up to show how Arshi need to be involved ...right smack in the center..  even if the track involves other characters ...this is what we want!...I am praying real hard they stick to this...Cvs dont dissapoint...

PS: I feel for anjali...loosing a loved one is never easy...it  takes time but if it was tragic it takes longer for a lot of people but for people like anjali it might takes even more...and to have lost a child on top of that...I cant even imagine how worse it must be.

KMH-NASHAladdoo598

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

• Remember how I said I never succeeded in sympathizing with AnJhali? This doesn't hold true anymore. My heart went out to her today. On Friday's episode, I was pretty pissed with the whole gruesome, drawn out, depiction of a woman losing her child to get down to any sympathizing, but today was different. I felt for her today, for the first time since Shyam left her, I actually felt sorry for her. Her disbelief, denial to accept the fact that her child was indeed gone, trying to placate everyone around her that the doctor must have been wrong, and then finally accepting the worst when she saw her brother's tears silently conveying to her what the rest of the family's words couldn't. See AnJhali did not have to cry for the whole episode for me to sympathize with her, the scene was powerful because it was pithy and it had DB possibly giving her best performance till date. I hope you have figured out the strategy, pay attention to the emotions and have a tight script, like you did today, I don't have see AnJhali hogging up 18 out of the 20 minutes of airtime to get the fact that yes, she is grieving, and yes, everyone should feel sorry for her.

Amen. Very well-said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Bechara? He is going to play the blame game. Bitwa is already drowning in his pool of guilt, and Shyamu will come and start hollering about how no one took proper care of his wife, how none this would have happened if he was there, and of course Dadi will back him up, ShyaDi will unleash tons and tons of emotional attyachar tomorrow..Dead

Wohi toh dar hai..

Bitwa will sink in guilt pool.

Bitiya will think somehow it is her fault.

I say Arnav and Khushi should announce Sanyas for 7 years. Hand over the business to Akash who like Bharat will safeguard it.

Contact Lallan and say kidnap Shyam, I will pay you monthly pension so you won't have to work again, bas isko mat chodna, Lallan will agree cos Shyam still owes him money.

Send Di and Dadi to Ashram.

Go to the nearest Hill station near Himalayas.

Apni zindagi jiyo aur gaao:

Aaj mausam hai suhana

Rukavat na honay ka bahana

La la la la...

And please fr the love of God, turn off their cell phones, send Aman to a holiday as well. Make lots of beautiful babies and just rabba vey dammit. Enough of this teasing already!LOL
paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru_rox

Leave everything else yaar, just the fact that the "Maaa" FB was finally completed today after 15 odd months..LOL

Bwahahaha sach mein yaar..Mommy Malik was a one piece item if she decided to end her life just because Daddy Malik was fooling around with someone else, that too on her daughter's wedding day..Chalo, she is that weak, but ek din wait nahin kar sakti thi?? Confused And Daddy Malik is another story altogether, he loves baharwali, but kills himself when gharwali commits suicide? Kya ajeeb log hai yaar.

It has to be a MU, in which case, as you said, bitwa is a right sight better than his parents. He just forcefully married the love of his life, at least his action did not result in both his and Khushi's death..LOL

And yes, Sobti and DB both were brilliant, SI was awesome as well, she cries so prettily!LOL

Thank you for the reply hun :)

I know bey ... the FB ending on Maaa  had started getting on my nerves ... viewers had their placards out -- Dikhana hai toh Dikhao Wink

Oops ... Mommy & Daddy ko bhi Raizada bana diya maine ...gotta correct it.

Waise Mommy Malik better have a decent reason for toppling the dominoes yaar ... hope the CV's have a tight story out there. And please for heaven's sake let Shyamu be a part of the ugly past. It will atleast explain his unnecessary psychotic actions.

@red -- LOL if that happened it would have truly been an Out-of-the-world love story ... sach mein Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAladdoo598lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Edited on 1

paru_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Tanuwa brilliant write-up hun. Hug

You absolutely stole my thoughts today with these following lines...

I hope you have figured out the strategy, pay attention to the emotions and have a tight script, like you did today, I don't have see AnJhali hogging up 18 out of the 20 minutes of airtime to get the fact that yes, she is grieving, and yes, everyone should feel sorry for her."

Exactly, today was the first day in months I have actually felt sorry for Anjali... What they have been showing all these past weeks only evoked the exact opposite feelings in me, instead of feeling sorry for the plight of the girl, her histrionics, her refusal to see the truth, her unshakeable belief & trust in that scoundrel of a husband of hers actually drove me up the wall. Gone was the sympathy that I was supposed to be feeling for her in light of the fact that this delusional girl would actually go behind her adoring brother's back & meet the snake on the sly... Instead of support & sympathy for her, she garnered in me feelings of disgust & anger for her stupidity and lack of ethics in her. But today, her grief made me shed a few tears myself, why was this girl so stupid and blindly in love? Why oh why didn't she trust her own flesh & blood rather trusted a slimy sleaze ball?? Well, one has to pay for their deeds as they say, as you sow so shall you reap is what comes to mind right now...

The other thing that was absolutely heartening to see was as you wrote...

I cannot tell you how happy I am that Arnav has stopped putting his foot in his mouth, and he is not shunning Khushi away either. For him to allow himself to break down in front of her, share his past with her, seek strength and comfort in her arms, its all downright perfect. "

I would have been so pissed with the CVs had they not shown this character growth in ASR today. Lord only knows, how he needed to do what he did today, cry and take refuge in the arms of the woman who has come so much to mean to him, it would have been absolutely suicidal had they shown him shunning her away again. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Having said that, Sobti was beyond brilliant today. Oh Lord! this man only gets better each day. His pain & angst was so palpable today, his broken voice as he related his horrific past about his parents was so downright moving, brought a lump to my throat. Yes his clenched teeth as he spits out Shyam's name every time induced the same kind of disgust in me for Shyam. Brilliant, simply brilliant Barun, hats off to you. Clap Clap

About the other woman being Garima, I sure hope not, although seeing the visuals gives me little hope... All this while I was hoping beyond hope that Garima isn't the other woman, simply because it would have been the most obvious route to take and IPK IMO, is anything but obvious... I still just hope the other woman is NOT Garima because the story would have more depth and meaning. Making Garima the other woman would be so cliched it is not even going to be funny, I expect much more from the writers of IPK, hope they don't disappoint me... We'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds...

All said & done, a brilliant episode with all the right things happening... Barun & DB were brilliant. SI was perfect too in her role. Loved her being the strength & pillar behind ASR in these trying times... Hope they keep up the tempo now...

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..Hug

KMH-NASHAparu_rox

Go to top