Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Writers, So Glad You Listened! (Page 12)

garima294 Senior Member
garima294
garima294

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Damage control is good enough!!! I actually watched the episode without any expectations!!! So i enjoyed it. I found the back to back suicides foolish though!!!

I am only wonderi if Shyam's truth will ever come out. As of now he has not left any clues/proofs behind! He can only confess it to someone unknowing that Anjali is overhearing.

I dont care if the remarriage happens or not as long as Arshi are together!! Lets wait and watch what CV's have in store for us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Tanuwa brilliant write-up hun. Hug

You absolutely stole my thoughts today with these following lines...

I hope you have figured out the strategy, pay attention to the emotions and have a tight script, like you did today, I don't have see AnJhali hogging up 18 out of the 20 minutes of airtime to get the fact that yes, she is grieving, and yes, everyone should feel sorry for her."

Exactly, today was the first day in months I have actually felt sorry for Anjali... What they have been showing all these past weeks only evoked the exact opposite feelings in me, instead of feeling sorry for the plight of the girl, her histrionics, her refusal to see the truth, her unshakeable belief & trust in that scoundrel of a husband of hers actually drove me up the wall. Gone was the sympathy that I was supposed to be feeling for her in light of the fact that this delusional girl would actually go behind her adoring brother's back & meet the snake on the sly... Instead of support & sympathy for her, she garnered in me feelings of disgust & anger for her stupidity and lack of ethics in her. But today, her grief made me shed a few tears myself, why was this girl so stupid and blindly in love? Why oh why didn't she trust her own flesh & blood rather trusted a slimy sleaze ball?? Well, one has to pay for their deeds as they say, as you sow so shall you reap is what comes to mind right now...

The other thing that was absolutely heartening to see was as you wrote...

I cannot tell you how happy I am that Arnav has stopped putting his foot in his mouth, and he is not shunning Khushi away either. For him to allow himself to break down in front of her, share his past with her, seek strength and comfort in her arms, its all downright perfect. "

I would have been so pissed with the CVs had they not shown this character growth in ASR today. Lord only knows, how he needed to do what he did today, cry and take refuge in the arms of the woman who has come so much to mean to him, it would have been absolutely suicidal had they shown him shunning her away again. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Having said that, Sobti was beyond brilliant today. Oh Lord! this man only gets better each day. His pain & angst was so palpable today, his broken voice as he related his horrific past about his parents was so downright moving, brought a lump to my throat. Yes his clenched teeth as he spits out Shyam's name every time induced the same kind of disgust in me for Shyam. Brilliant, simply brilliant Barun, hats off to you. Clap Clap

About the other woman being Garima, I sure hope not, although seeing the visuals gives me little hope... All this while I was hoping beyond hope that Garima isn't the other woman, simply because it would have been the most obvious route to take and IPK IMO, is anything but obvious... I still just hope the other woman is NOT Garima because the story would have more depth and meaning. Making Garima the other woman would be so cliched it is not even going to be funny, I expect much more from the writers of IPK, hope they don't disappoint me... We'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds...

All said & done, a brilliant episode with all the right things happening... Barun & DB were brilliant. SI was perfect too in her role. Loved her being the strength & pillar behind ASR in these trying times... Hope they keep up the tempo now...

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..Hug

@Bold, Tanu, I agree at this point, it seems like a MU to me too. But there has to be some more to it than meets the eye, since both daadi & naani know about ASR's dad's philandering ways. There has to be something more to substantiate the fact that AR's dad cheated on his wife. Right now from what we heard today, the evidence against his dad seems superficial at best. The fact that ASR's dad committed suicide may not only be in grief that his wife died, ASR himself claims main tab bahut chhota tha... I am sure his chachaji had something to do with the fiasco too... 

Garima may be accused of being the other woman by daadi but I am pretty sure, Garima is innocent of any such crime, she may have been a case of the being at the wrong place at the wrong time to be framed by daadi. Garima to me is a pious lady bas. She is beyond such crimes of having affairs with married men... So even if initially Garima gets accused I would still hold my reservations on her till the very end, it just doesn't make any sense to me otherwise...

What ASR will do after Garima gets accused will be interesting to watch, he will develop some reservations for Khushi given his deep rooted hatred for the woh aurat, but he has learned the hard way what Khushi means to him and what they share, so let's see how the story unfolds. It couldn't be more intriguing at this point. Great job done by the writers, using Garima as a red herring at the moment. 

Edited by pixiegirl - 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm

laddoo598

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post

laddoo598

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Claploved your comment. just had to write that.

Go to top