Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Writers, So Glad You Listened! (Page 10)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hi  Ladoo

I am not a  desi show vertran to know what happens in other shows or how the TV business works. All I know in the 15 months of watching IPK  regularly a person with avergae intelligence as me can figure out a few things.  They make you believe in one thing and pull the carpet right below your feet for impact ...

Arnie's past was made to be so intriguing ...What is it that made this man the way he is today,  why is Anji the fragile flower, Why does nani  and dadi taunt him about "The decison" he made many years ago and compare him to his dad... IS THSI IT ?  or is there more ?  A mother would commit  suicicde follwed by the dad with a brief argument that seemed lame...  Like you I hope there is a better explanation for a drastic and irresponsible step as suicide...Maybe this is what Arnie saw and understood and there is more.

The episode was brilliant for no other reason but Sobti's restrained acting. His best breakdown so far has been the one on Aakash's wedding day on the street, followed by the one with Di on her lap after her accident...this was a different version - more restained and with Khushi ..atlast he has learnt to open up... Simply loved it..

Anji,  I have had a lot of sympathy for her when her husband was thrown out , understood her depression.  Lost some when she refused to wear teh baby bump and did so just recently that too to cause great impact of her loss... No mother should have to bear such a loss. I feel for her. I liekd Arnies dialogue "  First mom, then dad, her husband and now her child...Every happiness of her - Goes away ..."  It is sad.

The Garima thing will be very annoying if she is indeed the "other" women.  Several years ago if she was present then she did see Anjali and nani present at the funeral. If she did then why did she not show any reaction when her daughters were being married in that household. Will be extremly pissed if at the storywriters if they take such liberties.   And also what is the Shyam connection.

Hoping there is a bigger plan than adding twists here and there for the heck of it.

Graet work IPK team. Well done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwini6000

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

I can't help but wonder, what will happen when he finds out that the other woman is none other than Garima Gupta, his wife's foster mother?

GARIMA is ARNAV BIOLOGICAL MOTHER...

NAHIIIN...That would make Arnav and Khushi first cousins. Please for the love of God nooo.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatparu_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
LO bhaiya ... confirm ho gaya

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3177901

Waise just saw the new promo for PKD ... the grey-eyed dude is PKDing right under his hot Mom's nose LOL

premparbatladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Waise just saw the new promo for PKD ... the grey-eyed dude is PKDing right under his hot Mom's nose LOL

More proof, IPK's official page on FB, the one run by 4 Lions, just posted the link to this article which points towards Arnav going all ASR on Khushi when he finds out Garima's past connection with his daddy dearest:

http://www.spamdomain.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-tension-time-sad-day/

Haiii grey eyed PKD dude is cute. Main patah hai aaj ka episode dekh rahi thi, hitler mommy kay saamne he is playing texting game with the heroine, control hi nahin hoa!LOL

BTW, did you notice how PKD has a new promo every single day?? Seriously, show us some LOWE too SP!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Tanu Ve,

Rabba Ve to you!! Hug (as in IPK salutation)

Tanu, aisa kyun hota hai ke jab bhi main sochti houn ke I cannot love this show more than I already do.. Another reason comes up like today's episode!!!

Epic is not the word..

Mindblowing is not the word...

Actually, there are no words!!!

I completely agree that the back story of Arnav's past has a lot of holes to be filled. It makes no sense for Malik to kill himself if he loved Garima... That makes him diameterically opposite to Shyam.. I dont think the mother committed suicide either.. Probably she was killed and it was portrayed as a suicide.. People dont kill themselves on one conversation..

Barun stole the show in every which way and DB and SI complimented him extremely well. The pain, the angst, the trauma and suffering has never been so real on TV as it was tonight.. I had goosebumps seeing him open up to Khushi.. He is truly his soulmate, his companion for life, his anchor.. This storm is only going to make their love stronger.

This is truly thinking outside the box.. The unpredictability of this show constantly keeps me on my heels and I cannot wait for the events to unfold. Reading the posts of writers like you just makes it so much better. Love the insight.. Love the post!!!

Rabba Ve !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAparu_roxladdoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

More proof, IPK's official page on FB, the one run by 4 Lions, just posted the link to this article which points towards Arnav going all ASR on Khushi when he finds out Garima's past connection with his daddy dearest:

http://www.spamdomain.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-tension-time-sad-day/

Haiii grey eyed PKD dude is cute. Main patah hai aaj ka episode dekh rahi thi, hitler mommy kay saamne he is playing texting game with the heroine, control hi nahin hoa!LOL

BTW, did you notice how PKD has a new promo every single day?? Seriously, show us some LOWE too SP!

Yup the texting game was too cute (aise moments IPK mein kyun nahi hotay) ... but really he needs to give some credit to hot Mommy's brains yaar, ab aise hi toh saara empire nahi sambhal rahi na Tongue

Yaar the PKD promo ka logic I figured out was that SP is planning to bump it up the TRP chart with publicity (now that PKD has entered the 2+ TRP's wala list) ... the whole thing just depressed me coz don't want IPK to go further down. As it is, our show is losing out to Achaar ka vyapaar Ouch

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi  Ladoo

I am not a  desi show vertran to know what happens in other shows or how the TV business works. All I know in the 15 months of watching IPK  regularly a person with avergae intelligence as me can figure out a few things.  They make you believe in one thing and pull the carpet right below your feet for impact ...

Arnie's past was made to be so intriguing ...What is it that made this man the way he is today,  why is Anji the fragile flower, Why does nani  and dadi taunt him about "The decison" he made many years ago and compare him to his dad... IS THSI IT ?  or is there more ?  A mother would commit  suicicde follwed by the dad with a brief argument that seemed lame...  Like you I hope there is a better explanation for a drastic and irresponsible step as suicide...Maybe this is what Arnie saw and understood and there is more.

The episode was brilliant for no other reason but Sobti's restrained acting. His best breakdown so far has been the one on Aakash's wedding day on the street, followed by the one with Di on her lap after her accident...this was a different version - more restained and with Khushi ..atlast he has learnt to open up... Simply loved it..

Anji,  I have had a lot of sympathy for her when her husband was thrown out , understood her depression.  Lost some when she refused to wear teh baby bump and did so just recently that too to cause great impact of her loss... No mother should have to bear such a loss. I feel for her. I liekd Arnies dialogue "  First mom, then dad, her husband and now her child...Every happiness of her - Goes away ..."  It is sad.

The Garima thing will be very annoying if she is indeed the "other" women.  Several years ago if she was present then she did see Anjali and nani present at the funeral. If she did then why did she not show any reaction when her daughters were being married in that household. Will be extremly pissed if at the storywriters if they take such liberties.   And also what is the Shyam connection.

Hoping there is a bigger plan than adding twists here and there for the heck of it.

Graet work IPK team. Well done.

I gotta be honest here and say I could not sympathize with her after Shyamu left, simply because the whole "Hamarey chotey aab hamarey nahin rahein" rant just because he chose to spend some time with his wife was obnoxious and I felt like giving her sedatives just so she would doze off and leave ArHi in peace. See it all boils down to ArHi for me, I am shallow like that..LOL

IKR right?? AnJhali looked the exact same. Chalo, lets assume Nani did not come the funeral, or maybe she arrived late, but Garima saw AnJhali. Then why didn't she object before getting Payal married to Akash?

I was hoping for a past connection with Shyam but ever since he killed his own kid, I am liking the idea of him being schizophrenic better. No amount of past injustice can justify killing your own kid for me.

Thank you for the reply PP! And word about writers always pulling a fast one on us, past story was a dud alright, but honestly, I was expecting full on emotional attyachar today, was not looking forward to the episode at all, and voila, it turns out to be one of the finest episodes in recent time..LOL

premparbatparu_rox

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

Yup the texting game was too cute (aise moments IPK mein kyun nahi hotay) ... but really he needs to give some credit to hot Mommy's brains yaar, ab aise hi toh saara empire nahi sambhal rahi na Tongue

Yaar the PKD promo ka logic I figured out was that SP is planning to bump it up the TRP chart with publicity (now that PKD has entered the 2+ TRP's wala list) ... the whole thing just depressed me coz don't want IPK to go further down. As it is, our show is losing out to Achaar ka vyapaar Ouch

Its raining promos on SP, sirf our baby is missing.

Achaar ka vyapaar is advertising a big kalakari, something never seen before.

Lamp-Wick mein toh terrorists aa gaye.

PKD gets a new one everyday.

Sister-Cancer show is totally milking the baby or behena angle, SMS campaign bhi shuru kar diya.

And look at us, no promo, no nothing. Ouch

paru_rox

Go to top