Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ur nailed it 

i loved arhi scenes today

the pain of arnav 

the maturity and strength of khushi 

showing her as his anchor .. it was beautiful. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paru_rox

I know bey ... the FB ending on Maaa  had started getting on my nerves ... viewers had their placards out -- Dikhana hai toh Dikhao πŸ˜‰

Oops ... Mommy & Daddy ko bhi Raizada bana diya maine ...gotta correct it.

Waise Mommy Malik better have a decent reason for toppling the dominoes yaar ... hope the CV's have a tight story out there. And please for heaven's sake let Shyamu be a part of the ugly past. It will atleast explain his unnecessary psychotic actions.

@red -- LOL if that happened it would have truly been an Out-of-the-world love story ... sach mein Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon πŸ˜†

Ek past story sambhal nahin paa rahe hai, upar sey Shyamu ka bhi?? But you are right, either establish the fact that he is schizophrenic or show a past connection. But then again, no amount of past shit can justify killing your own kid, so I guess I will go with cuckoo idea..πŸ€”

Dude, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is already an out of the world love story.. Pyaar hogaya, shaadi hogayi, abhi tak ek simple kiss nahin kar paye. What a love story.πŸ˜†
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..πŸ€—

If Garima ji is at fault & a separation is what the brilliant CV's are heading for, then can we please have Daddy/ Chachu Malik's hand in Khushi's parents' deaths.

Let us have Khushi losing it for a change, I have had enough of Bitwa & his family  blaming Khushi for everything

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu lubbs the post❀️

It was all the way Sobti's show re.. He was brilliant , his voice breaking the lip
 quivering  
I so love love that little scared boy look that he gave near Anjali's ward door, this is the second time, he had the same looks while he stood near her room door the night she met with an accident.. 
he is an absolute treat to watch❀️

but i need more about his mum now, i mean the ASR really places her in gods pedestal so there should be more to her than just a foolish women who takes decisions in haste without thinking about her children as well. M kind of nt happy with they way they showed the past, even the guy who shouted maaa nd the one who sat their was different, how can they screw such scenes yar, it kind of looked like a trp saving attempt to me.. 

*phew* and they finally showed kushi understanding him for a change and staying by him when needed, i was literally bugged with her bratty nature (read the bday track ) and gng OTT when nt needed, he has been dng a lot to her now its time they even show her side of love and care towards him im sure many are waiting to see that and are tired asking for it. 
But they focused on Arnav and Kushi as a couple today, im really glad about that scene. β­οΈ
Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Did winds blow when Garima came and stood behind a baby Arnav? How did he know that she was there? Did he have a connection with Garima since she is Khushi's maasi and hence he got aware of her presence?

Hello Parul ji :)

The whole "mujhe baad mein pata chala woh aurat bhi Dad ko dekhne aayi thi" was confusing ... kisse pata chala bhai πŸ˜•

Hello Hi Aalsi ji πŸ˜ƒ

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

My sister wanted to comment today on 'laddoo ke thread ke first page pe' with her finger raised towards the heaven while talking about you.

She couldn't comment coz she is a newbie you know bachchi hai :D

She has to wait for another hour to comment on anything *smiles gleefully*

But she will not as this thread has already reached page six

My sister - mein agar laddoo ke post pe comment karugi to first page pe karugi warna nahi karugi.

My sister is absolutely against me posting this over here as everybody can read this and know what a fan girl she is :D

What do you make of my sister from this?

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!πŸ˜†

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geeta at this point it looks like Mommy Malik had a MU, 'cause Daddy Malik was denying her accusations, and why would he himself commit suicide if he was indeed having an affair?

But this much I am sure of, Garima is the woman everyone keeps referring to as "Woh Aurat"..I can just imagine the utter mess when Arnav finds out the truth, he hates this woman, and when he learns its none other than Garima, he will flip! I just hope he doesn't shun away Khushi then for some idiotic reason like she reminding him of his past. It will be utterly demented if the writers force a separation down our throat based on this. I can take some hesitancy and distance creeping up between them but not separation..Also, what about Khushi's parent's death? Is that not related to any of this at all??

Today's episode left me with so many questions..

Anyway, thank you for the reply hun..πŸ€—
[/QUOTE]
Hi laddoo jee,

I always have craving for  boondi ke laddoo whenever i write ur name.πŸ˜†
I also think Garima is same woman and Pleez chehre pe mat jaiyye.
When old ASR and young ASR can look  different theN already Younger garima and older version can definitely look different.
Eg Garima jee looked different one year back.

Coming to ASR mu with that lady will definitely play into her relationship with Bhabhi jee.
As he kept saying today that whenever i See shyamu i always remember my dad dhoka to my mom.

So u will see 360 of this dialogue in coming episodes when he will say same thing to Bhabhi jee.

Everyone needs their punching bag in times like this.
Can i also get one???Pretty Pleez.

Coming to today's episode i almost got bored while watching it.

Bas.

PS Aap bahut acha likhti hain. Par aaj humari tuning thodi match naheen hui.Koi nahi.

fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res.

I have not watched the episode yet but have read the written update. I will comment longer later but point to note(what I gather from WU): Arnav says that he has tried his best to keep Anjali happy. In fact all of his actions are to for the betterment of his sister - marrying Khushi, kicking Shyam out, etc.

My fear here is that in doing so I hope he doesn't keep away from Khushi for Anjali's sake or for the past (after we all find out whether the other aurat is Garima or not). But imagine if he hated his father for this sooo much, how his reaction would be if Garima is the woman?

paru_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Saiyeda jee, if you are reading this, I think you are downright adorable with your first page or none theory, but you need to start spamming bey, warna hamesha newbie and 1 hour limit post mein atki rahogi!πŸ˜†

And Zehra, please stop pulling your lovely sister's leg. Imagine having a sibling who lets the whole world know you are in love with the rabba vey dude, and then you will appreciate her more.

Newbie state have 1 hour limit to post ... Damn I can't remember this. Need to go pop some pills for this short term memory wala problem

Rasagulla ji (ok I am assuming Aalsi has only one sis ... the awesome writer) you need to start spamming bey ... else take over Aalsi's account πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†