Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

You know I lau you Dammit...πŸ˜›

Now..coming to the episode..it was a real good one..Thank You CV bhaaiya jees and Gul behenjee for giving us a sweet reminder about what IPK is all about!!Be it the beauty of the sibling bond to the unconditional lau and support between the husband and wife..the episode had it all!!

Arnav bhaaiya jee opening up to Koosie jee was such a giant leap in their relationship...And my dearesht Arshad Mamu is literally and figuratively back from his vacation/hibernation!!πŸ‘Now that's something!!πŸ˜›

Aur main bhaaiya jee ke baare mein kya bolu!!I faraq him dammit..samjhe dunia waale??!!I FARAQ HIM and his cutie patootie face while crying and that pout called out to me☺️

Toh keh diya na..I laued the episode...πŸ˜ƒ

And  the precap gives me umpteen hopes and a sweet SKD β€οΈ

I am so glad you have accepted Arnav jee as your bhaiya..πŸ˜†

Today's episode was truly top notch, from direction to acting, to script. Every single thing was perfect. I love IPK for not lingering too much on OTT melodrama, the way they show emotions, its so real and its so easy to connect with them. No one howled, there were no thunderous BGs, no dizzying camera angles, and yet, the point was put through, the grief expressed, the emotions conveyed.

As far as the precap is concerned, Dadi better not come to save the love of her life before Arnav can throw a punch or two or three at him..πŸ˜†

And it goes without saying, hum bhi aapsey I love you dammit Sam jee..πŸ€—
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was truly top notch, from direction to acting, to script. Every single thing was perfect. I love IPK for not lingering too much on OTT melodrama, the way they show emotions, its so real and its so easy to connect with them. No one howled, there were no thunderous BGs, no dizzying camera angles, and yet, the point was put through, the grief expressed, the emotions conveyed.

As far as the precap is concerned, Dadi better not come to save the love of her life before Arnav can throw a punch or two or three at him..πŸ˜†

Do you know Bengali actor Prasenjit Chatterjee's wife calls him "dada"??!!πŸ˜†

Toh aap samjhe na??Bhaaiya jee bulate hain iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh humari bhaaiya jee hain...😳

Iska ek hidden meaning hain!!😳

Decode karna hain toh karoπŸ˜ƒ
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† I don't know if they have completely listened but I like the episode because of the acting. Barun was just phenomenal as you said he truly is a powerhouse of talent his voice, every expression everything I am rendered speechless...

Now coming to Anjali's  character. Yes I am glad they are not pushing it down our throats like Friday. So finally I felt something for Anjali especially as she looked at Arnav's face and then she cried her heart out, I felt her pain.I thought DB was fab when she raised her hand to her stomach and started screaming and swaying.

Arnav what to say.You said it all and I thought it was really sweet that he opened up to Khushi.

Why is it that every time they found a ray of happiness darkness approached ughhh!!

Precap: Uff can Arnav just kick the living day lights out of him. But I bet stopwa will come and stop it.😑
Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Pressed for time cause I have to run off for a meeting (at midnight, can you believe my luck?!), but I shall post my two cents up here.

Firstly, Tanu, wonderful post! Very aptly described and and articulated! 

Secondly, like you said, I'm glad that the CVs have realised that devoting almost ALL the screen time to a character actor isn't exactly gonna top the TRP charts, that too if said character is delusional.

Daljeet was brilliant today. I've always maintained that she's a fine actress, but today's episode just gave her an opportunity to unleash her talent. I am so glad that Dolly decided to stay back as Anjali Jha, even if it means that the story has begun to revolve around her more than the actual lead pair of the show.

While Arnav's parents' past didn't come as a HUGE surprise to me, I was rather astounded to see the vengeance and sheer hatred in Arnav's heart for the "other woman". While I do sympathize with him in every way possible, and his actions and emotions are justified, I can't help but wonder, what will happen when he finds out that the other woman is none other than Garima Gupta, his wife's foster mother? Will he still be able to accept Khushi? Will their love hold strong, and help overcome Arnav's hatred for Garima? Or will Arnav's past consume him to such an extent that he'll sever ties with Khushi for something that she hasn't even done?

Finally, I come to the man of the episode, hour, day, year, century: Barun Sobti. What a fine actor! Possibly one of his BEST scenes till date. Truly, this man never fails to amaze me with ever single episode of his. Maybe that's why my mom and I watch him with the same gooey expression on our face (when I'm home, and that's really rare!). 

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful post Tanu, and sorry for not being able to write down more!

I love you dammit β€οΈ

Meeting at midnight??? You do to many ECA stuff!πŸ˜†

When he finds out Garima is the other woman, the shit will hit the fan. No kidding. I have a feeling he will ask Khushi to choose between him and her mother. I don't expect him to be all reasonable and give Garima a chance to explain her side of the story, we are talking about the woman who may have possibly be the reason for his mother's suicide, of course he will blow.

What remains to be seen is what Khushi will do, it will be her this time and not him making the decision.

Anyway you look at it, we have quite a bumpy ride ahead.

And yes, Sobti boy is AMAZING. He is a treat to watch.

Thank you for taking the time out to reply despite being in a rush. πŸ€—
Originally posted by: pisces25

πŸ˜† I don't know if they have completely listened but I like the episode because of the acting. Barun was just phenomenal as you said he truly is a powerhouse of talent his voice, every expression everything I am rendered speechless...

Now coming to Anjali's  character. Yes I am glad they are not pushing it down our throats like Friday. So finally I felt something for Anjali especially as she looked at Arnav's face and then she cried her heart out, I felt her pain.I thought DB was fab when she raised her hand to her stomach and started screaming and swaying.

Arnav what to say.You said it all and I thought it was really sweet that he opened up to Khushi.

Why is it that every time they found a ray of happiness darkness approached ughhh!!

Precap: Uff can Arnav just kick the living day lights out of him. But I bet stopwa will come and stop it.😑

That stop obsession could be for two reasons:

Dadi failed her driving test and failed to identify correctly the stop sign in her theory sign

Or she contested on Congress ticket and lost.

Any other ideas?

Damn, I am hoping for a fracture atleast, don't think it will happen thoughπŸ˜†

laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Dadi failed her driving test and failed to identify correctly the stop sign in her theory sign

Any other ideas?

I don't think it will happen either. Wahi standard collar grab and hitler dadi comes to rescue damaad jee, by not only giving the hand, but by spreading her arms wide, ready to receive any blows directed at damaad jee.🀒

Bwahahaha I always fancied the congress obsession, maybe congress pays money to IPK for promoting them.πŸ˜†

laddoo598 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Do you know Bengali actor Prasenjit Chatterjee's wife calls him "dada"??!!πŸ˜†

Toh aap samjhe na??Bhaaiya jee bulate hain iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh humari bhaaiya jee hain...😳

Iska ek hidden meaning hain!!😳

Decode karna hain toh karoπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Oh teri, aisa kya? No, I didn't know that. So you call him bhaiyaa but think of him as saiyaa?πŸ˜†

Its having hidden meaning eh?
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu, just updated my post on Pg.1 for what it's worth.
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Updated on Pg 1 Tanu
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Any other ideas?

I still think she was given traffic cop duty at the ashram  or she gets hand cramps πŸ˜†
I think it will just be a verbal argument πŸ˜’ and he will all beechara infront of Daadi