Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seema1987 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovevirat21

AS IF virat would just be standing there when manvi has fainted/gone into hypoglycemic coma...couldnt cv's wait till kushal was back on the sets to do this scene lol.

but i must say...awesome episode. proper heart wrenching. especially when jeevs told viren that she can donate if she has an abortion. that bg music, the look in his eyes. both of them did a great job.

BUT:

virat/kushal will ALWAYS steal the show for me, whether hes in body double form or not lol. cant wait till we get full on virman scene. hopefully.

also worried about our show. too many people showing negativity...and if it goes this way, theyll end it. please stop it guys. we need to support ehmmbh all the way so they keep giving us everything we want, as they have been.

hope kushal is better InshaAllah. xxx...

AS IF virat would just be standing there when manvi has fainted/gone into hypoglycemic coma...couldnt cv's wait till kushal was back on the sets to do this scene lol.
 i was angry ..i thought he was standing there ..dats wat i said in my post..bt i didnt knw they have done body double or sumthn like dat..i was thinking y virat was standing like a statue..
Edited by Seema1987 - 11 years ago
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh that was deffo the BD.,, deffo couldn't be Kushal xx
ilovevirat21 thumbnail
was definitely the body double unfortunately.

he'll be back on screen tomorrow InshaAllah. x...
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, we gotta support our show fully otherwise, if the fans don't back it then God knows what will happen!!!!
I also can't wait for VirMan scenes and to see Nishal properly together after a long time.
ilovevirat21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ali_281

I agree, we gotta support our show fully otherwise, if the fans don't back it then God knows what will happen!!!!

I also can't wait for VirMan scenes and to see Nishal properly together after a long time.

same here... 101% behind EHMMBH... 101% behind nishal/virman... 101% loyal to the show, cast, and whole team. cant wait till kushal returns InshaAllah. x...