Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

Bingo meri jaan I was thinking the same.

thanks dear sister sister bond
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the same, he is going to misunderstand garima exactly the way he did with khushi, 
the only difference could be, arnav's father and garima may not be having any affair,
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I have a feeling thst Dadi had a role to play in this while fiasco, somehow I feel that she is responsible and neither parents were. 

agree with u

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I have a feeling thst Dadi had a role to play in this while fiasco, somehow I feel that she is responsible and neither parents were. 

Hahahaha...daadi and her evil persona...everyone wants to blame her and render her saare fasaad hi jad!!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: What_the

Hahahaha...daadi and her evil persona...everyone wants to blame her and render her saare fasaad hi jad!!

in these days shaym and dadi are our nerves
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: afnariaz

Just now I made comment on same. I too felt the same she didn't trust her hubby and doubted him always. Because Arnav's dad reply seems like he is innocent.

yes he said kon si aurat
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If he had really had an affair then why would he commit suicide too?? 

So I also think that arnav 's dad may not be guilty of adultery. 
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afnariaz

Just now I made comment on same. I too felt the same she didn't trust her hubby and doubted him always. Because Arnav's dad reply seems like he is innocent.

i dont agree but in the earlier episodes garima said she have to talk yo dadi and say sorry to her for some misdeeds means she is guilty
fahad1979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivek2010

i dont agree but in the earlier episodes garima said she have to talk yo dadi and say sorry to her for some misdeeds means she is guilty

may be garima is  feeling  guilty some other reason
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also think that Arnav's Dad was a victim of his wife's MU.If he really was guilty then he wouldn't commit suicide after his wife's death.But there is a big confusion also.If Garima is not guilty then why she wanted to apology Dadi!
If Arnav comes to know about Garima's truth, obviously he will react severely and misbehave Garima. In this situation, I think Khushi will stand by Arnav's side.Coz she knows what kind of pain Arnav  has been going through for the past 15 years.If Garima is guilty to destroy a family then she should be punished.