She is tearing the masks away!!!

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As I was watching today's episode, I realised that Mk is playing a mind game. She, as of now, is not exactly indulging in any devious scheming but is manipulating the situations in such a clever manner that the well placed masks and the hidden insecurities of the mazumdar family is coming to the forefront.
Her modus operandi, I guess, is not to create any disruptions but let this happy castle collapse under its own contradictions.

Case in point is Aniket's behaviour tonight. Sanki is so intoxicated by her own self importance that she failed to read the feelings of her beloved son. Tejal was Aniket's choice, his love. By constanty trashing Tejal, Sanki has indirectly disrespected everything Aniket has stood for. This can be very traumatic for anyone suffering from low self esteem like Aniket.

Tejal is a victim of her her own imprudence, her irresponsibility and her carelessness. It is own thick headedness that has worsened her position with Sanki. MK is just letting the surface weakness come to the fore.

Susheela is being treated as Sanki's glorified hand maiden. Now MK will play around with Sushi's own vulnerabilites.

MK is adding fuel to the fire. Fire was already there though unnoticed by anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah!! What a beautiful post Mili.. Before commenting, I would like to know how you manage to bring out such beautiful words out of your vocabulary???

Well, u r right, Mk is actually playing a mind game where she is trying to turn the members of the house against one another. Don't know what her aim is, but still can understand she wants to weaken the base of the house.

The base which is made of love, trust and care. By turning the members against one another, she will be able to gain access  her long-wished ambition.. 😑
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow really a very nice post and sums up everything really very well. She is definitely adding fuel to a fire that already existed in this family... She is manipulating the situations as such that it is causing problems in the family, not needing for any scheming or planning of any sort... x 
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Debalina_Paul]Ah!! What a beautiful post Mili.. Before commenting, I would like to know how you manage to bring out such beautiful words out of your vocabulary???

Well, u r right, Mk is actually playing a mind game where she is trying to turn the members of the house against one another. Don't know what her aim is, but still can understand she wants to weaken the base of the house.

The base which is made of love, trust and care. By turning the members against one another, she will be able to gain access  her long-wished ambition.. 😑

Thank you, Deba. Actually I am an obsessive reader and also very fond of writing. So it's a passion for me.

I believe that the foundation of the Mazumdar is already weak, all of them pretend that all is well. Otherwise how can Shashwat get away with his total lack of respect for Aniket. Aniket's deep desire to have a soul mate with whom he can be his true self also shows that he was suffering from an emotional vacuum. The way Sushi gets berated is so shameful.
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shivamala]Well done. [/QUOTE

Thank you, Shivmala. Seeing you for the first time.πŸ˜ƒ
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shona_x.]Wow really a very nice post and sums up everything really very well. She is definitely adding fuel to a fire that already existed in this family... She is manipulating the situations as such that it is causing problems in the family, not needing for any scheming or planning of any sort... x [/QUOTE

Thank you, Shona

I feel very bad for Aniket. His wedding was ruined by Sanki and now even the initial days of his wedded life is being spoilt by all that kich-kich!
Mili27 thumbnail

Thank you, HoneyπŸ˜ƒ
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab post MIlli ... Loved your vocabulary ...

Sure MK is playing a mind game and its pretty evident ... her sugar coated words shouldnt be forgotten at all ...

I feel really bad for my Aniket, poor guy is always got in the cross fire ...
The foundation of the Mazumdaars is weak agreed, mb with time they'l realize whether they love each other ...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 post Mili 
luvd d way u analyzed d situation 
i must say u r a gud Analyst πŸ‘
Hope d matter get cleared soon 
Aniket is just 2 gud nowadays 

Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23