India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

today's ARSHI convo explains a lot edited

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
At First,i have to mention what a brilliant epi was this,really loved the way each and every member reacts with anjali's miscarriage,even anjali was too perfect today,for her its really tough to adjust with the present scenario...
ARSHI convo is the best part of epi,arnav told everything to khushi,about the tragic death of his parents,"woh aurat",Barun perfectly portrayed arnav's hatred towards woh aurat and his father too...
I have a strong feeling after watching today's epi,khushi will be the first one who will know that Garima is "woh aurat",she will left arnav or whatever step she will do...
I dnt know what CV is planning for it,but if seperation will happen,khushi will leave arnav,not arnav...because today we saw how much dependent is he towards khushi,he can not even imagine without khushi,so whatever circumstances will happen,he will never leave her...

What you people think about this??? please share your thoughts...Smile

p.s-
Before marriage there will be no arshi seperation..but i think after marriage after revealing arnav's part,seperation will happen,please do not bash me...its my prediction...

Edited by arpita20 - 03 September 2012 at 11:06am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970sakwkrisha06melvyaanzahrazarAura7Archana89deeptha93ppriyaa02sow2428flowergardensanjanaarshiArnieBoyBarun

thelondon12345 Goldie
thelondon12345
thelondon12345

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
                     I also thought so... bcoz she knows arnav doesnt say it but he is really hurt what shyam did to his di..its obviously not khushi's fault but the situation making things go wrong way and finally khushi will come to leave arnav... i think so too...
               And yes today everyone rocked especially anjali and arnav...perfecto...Clap 
Tithaliya Senior Member
Tithaliya
Tithaliya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
added to what you said ,i feel that arnav dad did not do anything maybe his mother misunderstood him and rushed into killing herself.so we will be in for a roller coaster ride but first we have our creepwa coming up

edit: come to think of it i dont think there will be seperation now,shyam will be back because of anjali teras and dadi ,so arnav will make sure he will marry khushi as soon as possible.
it would be creepwa who will dig the dirt on garima so he can again separate arnav and khushi .

Edited by VijiPaddy - 03 September 2012 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayarpita20

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yes..I think Khushi  will also take initiative to postpone the wedding...
She will tell Arnav that Anjali needs Arnav to cope  with the situation and I think khushi literally will push Arnav towards Anjali and back out and After finding about the past she may not return to him..!!
And hence seperation..!!!

Edited by archie89 - 03 September 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bewakoofLadki

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
after watching today's episode, all i know is that there will be no arHi separation. 
the CVs aren't showing their relationship getting so strong just to get wasted.
even if khushi tries to delay or cancel the wedding out of her selfless nature, ASR wont let her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123

Atyay Senior Member
Atyay
Atyay

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VijiPaddy

added to what you said ,i feel that arnav dad did not do anything maybe his mother misunderstood him and rushed into killing herself.so we will be in for a roller coaster ride but first we have our creepwa coming up

I too feel the same. I think Arnav's mother misunderstood her husband & her husband truly loved her(Arnav's mom); which is why he committed suicide after her.
Arnav's mom might have seen her husband with Garima(assuming she is the 'Woh Aurat') & the young orphaned Khushi & assumed the worst... thereby committing suicide. Which can prove the point of the promo which states that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's tragic past.

Only time & Garima will reveal the truth in future!!!
Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I have a strong feeling after watching today's epi,khushi will be the first one who will know that Garima is "woh aurat",she will left arnav or whatever step she will do...
I dnt know what CV is planning for it,but if seperation will happen,khushi will leave arnav,not arnav...because today we saw how much dependent is he towards khushi,he can not even imagine without khushi,so whatever circumstances will happen,he will never leave her...

What you people think about this??? please share your thoughts...Smile
[/QUOTE]

yea i feel the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najarpita20

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

after watching today's episode, all i know is that there will be no arHi separation. 
the CVs aren't showing their relationship getting so strong just to get wasted.
even if khushi tries to delay or cancel the wedding out of her selfless nature, ASR wont let her. 

before marriage there will be no arshi seperation..but i think after marriage after revealing arnav's part,seperation will happen...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top