India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Not a good way (Page 2)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i cannot accept with you that choti Indu's acting is forceful because the girl and her way of acting is very much goes similar to Indira's

She calls Rishi with his name because he failed to return back the love as father... may be the reason is he lost Indira so he hates Indu and Shweta is still attached with Indu - which is not wrong because shweta said rightly jaanam dene see koi parents nahin kahalaten hain but have to take care of their child then only they are real parents 

we donot know what is Shweta and Indu relation so cannot blame completely Rishi so lets see how they will proceed further.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaArpimugfanashne

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

ila bedi want to show indu  look ,attitude and behaviour base so write different script ,, Rishi hates indu and she calls him as name  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-PD-

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

All said and done, I am sure there is really no very strong reason for an eight year old to disrespect her father. Kids that age are just beginning to understand things. I am not sure this attitude and behaviour is justified at this age. However, that's just a POV. It seems as though its too early to write off the character or the child actor. Let's come to this conclusion after they show us what actually happened in the eight years.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EarnshawShivuNozzieThe.Lannister

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
The funnt thing was Indira was changed due to circumstances. She was a sweet normal girl before her dad left her. But the cvs showed it in such a way that Indu genetically got these qualities. LOLAbour Rishi, the whole never spoken to daughter is too much but I could see the love there too and I like his dad avatar. He actually sounded like one and played his age and is a lawyer. Big smile And ofcourse Zara Khan. Blushing I really liked Ishaan. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
ankita waiting for lawyer-police inspector meeting re..cant see our rishi like this..itna sad hogaya hai

Go to top