India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Issues (Page 9)

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Chaituv--- you forgot to add Anji also her brothers money to spend on her useless hubby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meshas

Chaituv--- you forgot to add Anji also her brothers money to spend on her useless hubby.

ya anjali gave her credit cards to him to do all mischief
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
but  cried today with anjali.. :(

And during arnav's part  i was thinking the same why arnav did not talk like this before for khushi ? was that not important? is this all about arnav and di's story.. CVs may forget what khush went through post marriage.. they could have given just one epsode of emotional outburst from arnav..

So while he was talking abt failure  i happily accepted u r a failure n many senses .. just because ts khushi and we fan drool over u , u r getting away with a 5 min sorry..

anyways no place for anything else now.. but epi was good ...frm tom many drama will come..

RickyBahl

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
agree with you..it would've been much better if he cried while regretting to hurt her all through the while,but i think he did cry for her when he thought he'd lost her at that cliff right after freeing him and herself from the kidnappers..

rest about the episode don't want to discuss anything ,haven't watched it ...but after everyone's praise on that particular AK scene i would want to definitely watch it..

Edited by mazkachazka - 03 September 2012 at 2:34pm

RickyBahl

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

res

-----------edited----
Loved your post Rishi.
To be honest Rishi, Im damn fed up with hearing interesting track coming up and I feel I lost the credibility of the word nowOuch.  Post feb I didnt find any track, that is intriguing.  After kidnapping track I thought everything will be back, but alas my hopes are down the drain again. I had enough experience with show now that I would never build my hopes again.
Can you believe, me who always used to watch the episode by sharp 8:00 pm from the beginning didnt even watch till now, that is what the magic of friday's episode.

Even if Arnav cries for his sister. I wont be able to feel for his pain. Because, more than his sister Khushi had seen hell from all of them and especially from Arnav and Shyam inspite of being innocent. Im too disappointed to read the live updates that whole episode he was feeling sorry for his sister and blaming himself. I would have been glad if we had atleast half of this realization and pain for Khushi's pain and turmoil. Accepted the fact that Khushi can never get the love, respect, sympathy, or whatever feelings/ emotions because Im truly at loss of words now.

You spoke my heart.Each and every word of your is so true and near to my heart.My heart cries for Khushi everytime when she got humiliate by Arnav or Shyam no matter what but nobody feels for her and just use her as a punching bag and treat her as a doormat.

RickyBahl

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
You are asking for redemption , we all did but it never came and when it did , it was hasty.
No so far Arnav never cried like this for Khushi , he did once when he thought that he lost her, that's it.
Today's epi was good no doubt. I even watched Poojali scene twice already. She was good too. Anyway coming to ur point I feel the biggest blow is yet to come and we might get a redemption after that. To be honest at this point redemption might not have worked. Khushi loves him to much to let him suffer. Redemption should come at a point where Khushi is in no mood or condition to forgive him. Something drastic has to happen. I don't want anymore torture for Khushi though but yeah if we want redemption track we might have to be ready for another blow and more pain for Khushi.
That's what I feel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmy

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

You are asking for redemption , we all did but it never came and when it did , it was hasty.
No so far Arnav never cried like this for Khushi , he did once when he thought that he lost her, that's it.
Today's epi was good no doubt. I even watched Poojali scene twice already. She was good too. Anyway coming to ur point I feel the biggest blow is yet to come and we might get a redemption after that. To be honest at this point redemption might not have worked. Khushi loves him to much to let him suffer. Redemption should come at a point where Khushi is in no mood or condition to forgive him. Something drastic has to happen. I don't want anymore torture for Khushi though but yeah if we want redemption track we might have to be ready for another blow and more pain for Khushi.
That's what I feel.

I feel this too. I'm just hoping (against hope??) that what Gul said (can we trust what Gul or PH or CVs say anymore??) about Arnav destroying  Kushi and her subsequent breakdown might just be the redeeming factor in this story that has gone sour. Where he'll realize her ultimate worth. And he will hurt himself (emotionally?) Where true redemption will begin. 
The CVs have a fantastic chance of saving IPKKND with this track. How or if they do, nobody knows. It would be epic to see Kushi rising from the ashes and Arnav's torment to her. And if her lost personality rises forth, IPKKND would rocket off the charts!! 

Edited by kbtr - 03 September 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmytrina2010

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Very consistent post which is expressing what most of us are currently feeling. 
CVs have butchered Anjali's character, she is coming out more as a whiner than a scarred woman and that's very sad. CVs are using every possible ploy for audience to connect with this character, nothing is really working or am I really missing something?How come we don't feel any sympathy for this character?
Today, I feel bad not for Anjali but for the angel that was killed by her father since it's the first time that her mother's has really expressed her feelings about her.The scene was so badly shot, CVs have imbricated Khushi in every possible shot but everything seems so shallow.

Edited by ktja - 03 September 2012 at 4:43pm

RickyBahl

Go to top