Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Issues (Page 6)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

The show that once upon a time I knew, was so lofty in terms of everything that it instantly used to work as a stress buster for me after a tiring day..!!

The show that once upon a time I knew was so unique that I used to run back home from office to catch up with the episode...!! The craziness was so much that my neighbors used to throw weird glances along my direction...!!

The show that actually used to make shiver run down my spine through it's unusual intensity of storyline and entangled grip between tracks..

The same show which probably for the 1st time turned a practical girl like me into an absolute insane phenomenon...

Is the same show which now a days makes me feel empty inside...!! I have actually been devoid of any emotions while watching it.

It's been said "Fame is hard earned and u just can't use it as a fixed deposit for lifetime"...but looks like PH and CVs r still trying to earn from it's long lost fame, therefore r least bothered whether the show ever regains it's lost position on the rank chart or not..

wow monaClap. its such a mature and touching comment made by a ipkknd fan who loves the show more than herself at one point of time..

Your words are shouting emotions of thousands n lakhs of fans who dont relate with it.
Ur each n every word is praise worthy and identifiable.

The last line was epic
But even amitabh bachhan, Leonardo, tom cruise cany gurantee lifetime and committed fan following, IPK is a distant object.
I wished if they cud think instead of doing EGO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234divvkOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

@ harshita

oh forgot to add that
he loves watering his plants
thats why He has his water tank for anjali only

But as soon as Khushi needs him he uses fertilizers n Mud i mean his forceful appraoch including desperate to kiss her

rishi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@dvvik
buddy  i feel sometimes they think what they think is correct.
they need to think as viewer than only they can see vast diffrence between now n 2011 episodes.

The past revelation was very thanda

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

The show that once upon a time I knew, was so lofty in terms of everything that it instantly used to work as a stress buster for me after a tiring day..!!

The show that once upon a time I knew was so unique that I used to run back home from office to catch up with the episode...!! The craziness was so much that my neighbors used to throw weird glances along my direction...!!

The show that actually used to make shiver run down my spine through it's unusual intensity of storyline and entangled grip between tracks..

The same show which probably for the 1st time turned a practical girl like me into an absolute insane phenomenon...

Is the same show which now a days makes me feel empty inside...!! I have actually been devoid of any emotions while watching it.

It's been said "Fame is hard earned and u just can't use it as a fixed deposit for lifetime"...but looks like PH and CVs r still trying to earn from it's long lost fame, therefore r least bothered whether the show ever regains it's lost position on the rank chart or not..

nicely written yaar.. we both used to worry about the future of the show.. see, how they have brought this show to this level.. why are things not working? why are they not giving us what we want??? something good happened to me last week, but I'm not able to enjoy it bcos of this show's progress yaar.. seriously, i don't know what else to say.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Nice post and points .. agree with you and with almost all the post in this thread .. 

When I first came to the forum, some threads' headings attracted me.. ( amazing episode, in quitters' face .. etc ) ..
I was exited in thought that maybe things have been changed .. After reading the WU .. I didn't understand what was the awesomeness in the episode .. !
Barun acting !! I already we know that he is a great actor ..
Deljeet acting !! .. In crying, no one can beat her .. she cannot do more than that Confused ..

Maybe the episode was really good .. but Its not my type , and not what I watch IPK for ..
I don't watch IPK to watch sis-bro relationship .. I don't watch the show to see Anjali drama .. and today episode again was relaying in Anjali .. Anjali was the center of attention .. while Khushi was in the sideline.. 

I will be interested in the show again  - ONLY- when Sanaya/Khushi return her position as the female lead again , not as supporting character who don't have any thing to do except consoling others .. When she can take her decision, when she stand for her self respect , when she can effect the flow of events, not only the events and decisions of others affect her ..!!

When I saw some pics of Barun/ Arnav's crying .. and that exactly what was in my mind :
" Only thing i feel if arnav wud have ever cried like this for Khushi after the 12th july outburst or the moment he realise Khushi is innocent

I really wish if Arnav could show 1% of the emotions he show today for Khushi ! ..
after seeing him crying , I only remembered his laughte1r after realizing Khushi's reason ( the contract marriage ) for leaving RM ..  what a difference ..!

Arnav is emotional person for people who he love .. but  still cannot feel Khushi's pain .. and that very bad ..
Arnav know about Khushi's past .. about her fears ... Arnav heard Garima and Buaji insulating Khushi and reminding her that she is bot their biological daughter because of his rush decision ..
Arnav saw Khushi many time crying after their contract marriage .. Khushi one time told Arnav clearly that he succeeded in destroying her life ..
Arnav saw Shyam many times with Khushi .. he knew what happened between Shyam-Khushi during the his kidnapping .. 
Did he regret that he couldn't protect her from Shyam's lust ..?!
Did he ever try to show her his heartfelt sorry !?
Did he ever try to show her that he really regret all what he did ?!  NO , even his apologize was very cold and meaningless ( In my POV)

When I see a man who can show his concern and worries when his sister cough , and he can blame her self for all bad thing happened to her though he is no responsible for it .. But he cannot feel all the hurt in his soul mate , that he caused by himself .. All what can I say : "Does he really love her ?!" or " Does he deserve Khushi ?!" Confused

about the hug .. I agree 100% .. Hugs / almost kisses is now very meaningless .. they used it unnecessarily till they made it loss its effect ..
Maybe CVs think that we just  want their physical closeness and Rabba -ve .. so they kept showing us that without a real story between them, without showing us some necessary things that we want ( Serious heart to heart conversation that can answer their questions, and OUR questions ) ,
 while they focus in other tracks and treat it seriously, not in a comic stupid way as they do with Arnav-Khushi's relationship  ..Ermm

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 03 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_Mahika24mayuri099RickyBahlAmazingAmyminnie2308OmNaMaSteOm

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

@dvvik
buddy  i feel sometimes they think what they think is correct.
they need to think as viewer than only they can see vast diffrence between now n 2011 episodes.

The past revelation was very thanda

will CVs ever listen to us and open their eyes???? unnecessarily, they have opened too many tracks and nothing is going in proper direction.. at the end, we just feel cheated Ouch

RickyBahl

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hmm... its the biggest twist in the tale..."Arnav lives to c Di smile"... We didn't know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24RickyBahl

priyankaa Goldie
priyankaa
priyankaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
same query is wid me also...why only di's tears makes him cry and not khushi's... 

RickyBahl

Go to top