Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Issues (Page 4)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I indeed like the fact that you've pointed it all out pretty sensibly!! Appreciate that!

Um you want freshness and also expect the track to be predictable??? Sorry I just had a weird feeling reading that part!

And yup I do think that if Arnav had cried that day for khushi it would have been much better!! But seriously I think the Whole bond of Arhi is to be understood by us via super powers! He says sorry ONCE and khushi says it's ok because I know ho much you love me! Blah!! They've surely les us to believe that their bond is strong but where are the scenes proving that??!!

Thnks for the feedback.

For me freshness doesnt  mean changing the recipe cooking style.
daily we have fresh tea..thats prepared fresh,,but th eprocedure of making it remains same since years n months.
Hope u got my intended meaning that Too many experiments is not the solution .freshness can be kept bt re inventing the 2011 moments in differnt way.
I have written about it in earlier posts..Cant expand here that much..
neways  i respect ur POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
 fantastic post Rishi, 
I felt very bad for Anji on friday's epi , not that she was right  but as a mother  I really felt sad for her condition!
       I know right , I some how felt that they were forcing  us the viewers to Love Anji and feel her pain ,
That dialouge made me  mad at Cv's when he said Di lost everything , ma, pa, pathi n bacha. 
Did they ever realise ,that  even Kushi is an orphan n she lost everything too, at least Anji has brother, Nani, mami n mama who loves her n pampers her .at this point I don't want to compare Kushi n Anji , but I'm just saying how Kushi never got any justice . When he realised Kushi is innocent all the way he  said a single sorry n everything wiped  out! Why These double standards ?
    I already knew he ll cry for his Di today , so I'm not surprised at all, Iu know what I'm actually surprised he didn't burst out his anger on Kushi  for his helplessness for his Di n her sorrow .thanks for the Li'l mercies! 
  I felt today's Anji's scene was totally over done, I didn't find it emotional at all. That lady has over done it too! Nor Asr's scene are emotional .they looked forced n sorry but I didn't understand catch with few dialogues what Barun was saying! I think he should be more clear!

Edited by Chaituv - 03 September 2012 at 11:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_Mahika24hereandhappyktja.A.l.i.a.RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@anitamalik

i respect ur POV 
but i differ from u coz

I believe a ASR has one soul. who should just act according to situations.
Like any normal being he should feel guilty as normal as it is for his dear ones. Thers cannot be a separate rule book invented to emote for  Khushi and a diffrent rule book  for anjali/
Agreed di has been with hi snce long
But what is Khushi's fault that he knows arnav since a year and she loves him more than anjali loves him.
She deserves the equal kind of pasion. 
Dear if it wud be ek hazaro mey meri behna hai i wudnt hv mind..but from beginning they have focussed on love story with intensity.

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with you
He doesnt become a lesser hero but neither he becomes  the uncommon passionate lover also.

I hv said repatedly if one watches the 2011 intense scenes all can see how arnav used to feel miserable for Khushi. whenever he hurted her. But that became insible since June. 

The kind of Pain khushi has faced id double to what anjali is experiencing even she has her own fault at it. she wa sblindly trusting shyam.. But khushi was always on right path still the Creatives ignore her plight.

I hv no problem if this was a family drama.
But since this is supposed to be a intense love story ur points fail here.
But u r entitled to ur opinions.No problem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappyktjaOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I remember asking u the same question a few days back , how did Arnav all of a sudden believed Kushi is innocent , may be now someone should kidnap Anji too , then she ll realise how cruel Shyam is ! So if u find the answer do let me know too!

hereandhappyRickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Rishitha yaar i was thinking around the same lines dear. I m still questioning till now how did ASR find out that KKG is innocent in the captive mode for me it made no sense.

The CV's have messed up big time in trying implement the hype about the past. ASR's tear tank can flood only for his Di so does that tear tank have some special problems in dropping for Khushi. This is difference wont go unnoticed for too long.

I wonder when will the Di Bhoot aspect of the show reduce i guess never.

Hug harshy for this blockbuster comment

ya is there any defect in his tear tank that doesnt not fall for Khushi but unlimited 24 hours water supply for anjali di

Ya how he realised hin captivity.. Does he got powers like Rishi munnis and sages?LOL

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

res

-----------edited----

That is was is hurting me Rishi. Agree Anjali is like a mother to him, but what about Khushi is she any less to Anjali? Is her pain any less? What she have undergone when everyone felt she is at guilt?  She faced all the humiliation, adversities of both Arnav and Shyam silently without anyone knowing about it. For God's sake she lost her life almost 3 times for this man, but an dry, emotionless, forceful, out of place apology? Why to talk about it, as if CVs will give two hoots about her pain.
Im happy in a way, im finally out of this addiction now

Ur all questions has not been answerd by them ever dear
they are just doing what they like 
thats nonsense 
and their chamchaas keep telling through IF future track will be intersting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Edella17]I enjoyed reading all your response..They are fab ones...Well said Rishi[/QUOTE

I love reading ur post too edella.
u r a fab writer]

Go to top