Some Issues (Page 3)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by sanja_here

forgot to add this...
 cvs r hell bent to make us feel for anji...they gave arnav a dialogue that...di lost every thing ma...papa...hubby...bacha...jst like they used to say in articles n interviews...that is campaigning for feeling di s pain...i found it funny...
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing

I amen to thatClap
Didnt Khushi lose anything? She too lost her parents at young age. She lost her happiness, dreams for a dream marriage. She lost her identity because of forceful marriage. Now that she is getting all the lost happiness, it again lived short.
exactly...but cvs r very selective u know...they only see RAIZADAS pain...khushi ka itna aukad hee nahee hai ki cvs uska loss portray kare...or show somebody cries for her ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_heidihereandhappyRickyBahlAkanksha-ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

buddy.. u r absolutely right yaar.. i have said in many posts, if arnav can cry for anjali, then y not for khushi? everything during kidnapping phase, post kidnapping phase all seem to be mysterious.. did arnav realize khushi's truth just because she almost gave up her life? love can conquer everything is good to hear but, all of a sudden, how did it start conquering? we got to know that garima is the other woman.. so, i feel khushi will be the one to clear everyone's MU about garima.. so, will arnav actually do tit for tat and punish khushi? 

Thank you buddy for the sweet response

U hav ebeen raising this issue since long i hve seen buddy.

Yup how did it start conquering is mystery till now.

ANd the past reason was so third class,  i thought something bigger reason wud be unveiled other than extra marital affair

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaheidiAfyadivvk

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I enjoyed reading all your response..They are fab ones...Well said Rishi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Lovely post
you are so right Rishi the tears then would have been such a treat to watch as opposed to today for then it would have been a natural progression to the connection between his heart and mind and what they share now

Have I become indifferent or has the soap ceased to matter I connected more from my heart the last time he had a break down tonight it was good in moments but lacked the emotional connection content and pain opposed to the first in Feb

Sigh I will have a whole lot of rebuttals but am saying here to me it was the same emotional expressions facial and eye expressions and camera angles again as Mammi would say Repeat They really have to innovate instead of replicate the same scene a thousand times with the same acting style There was not the slightest bit of change only the scenery and clothes changed Check Al pacino in godfather trilogy then you will know what i am saying

Both of the actors really need to reinvent but then I cannot blame them when the CV's team is not willing to offer them an opportunity to showcase anything fresh It feels sad to see talent being under utilized and both are powerhouse performers on any given day oh well que sera sera
never thought there would come a day when i can sit through this serial and view it as just another mediocre soap
They lost the golden opportunity a long time back when the kidnap track got over and now everything is too little too late

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anahaheidihereandhappyktjaAmazingAmyRickyBahlChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by sanja_here

after friday epi i thought of reading updates only...but after reading numerous post regarding awesome epi...i ended up watching it(i m indeed a weak personCry)...it was ok for me...loved the scene where realisation struck anji on  seeing tears in arnavs eye...it was really nice scene...i m glad that cvs didnt drag too mch in anji  crying...arnavs past was revealed...but i think it was very lame...i mean his parents r this irresponsible??Confused...frm 2days epi i think same MU was the villain in parents story also...i dnt find any potential in it...other than yet another MU frm arnav...to garima...i didnt cry after 2days epi...usually i m very sensitive who...cries buckets ...in lame scenes also...i cried my heart out for hours after 12 july outburst...but 2day i was all free of emotions...may be i become stronger after all the torture by cvs...LOL...episode was ok...not that great!!!!!!
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing...

pss:u r post is amazing...Big smile

Plz sanjana iam not  among those hitler Tm's who abuse the other who dont agree to them.LOL

I like people not being a robot like Dr manmohan singhTongue

Even i dont say th episode is trash but the standards are so high to  feel good.
I love ur this point so well about past @ Bold

Even i thought the past will be some dhamakedar reason...But it was a stupid reason to commit suicide..ignoring their  kids.

I hv no hopes left ..coz ipk died for me that day wen arnav casually forgot his mistakes and that 12th july scene.
thanks for the feedback
@bold...my name is sanitha...Embarrassed...and i m being extra polite bcs i m under radar by mods...after my ranting sessions after friday epi...ROFL..nd i very well know u wont bash me for writing my opinion but other member can also read my comment na...so i take a precaution...Wink

Edited by sanja_here - 03 September 2012 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiRickyBahl

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by divvk

buddy.. u r absolutely right yaar.. i have said in many posts, if arnav can cry for anjali, then y not for khushi? everything during kidnapping phase, post kidnapping phase all seem to be mysterious.. did arnav realize khushi's truth just because she almost gave up her life? love can conquer everything is good to hear but, all of a sudden, how did it start conquering? we got to know that garima is the other woman.. so, i feel khushi will be the one to clear everyone's MU about garima.. so, will arnav actually do tit for tat and punish khushi? 

Thank you buddy for the sweet response

U hav ebeen raising this issue since long i hve seen buddy.

Yup how did it start conquering is mystery till now.

ANd the past reason was so third class,  i thought something bigger reason wud be unveiled other than extra marital affair

ya.. i somehow felt that the past missed something yaar.. is this the reason for him to be so khadoos? not that justifiable.. ppl do say it is all due to the struggle that they faced after their parent's death and  that is what made him a khadoos.. i agree to those points .. but, somehow, still felt like something was missing.. i made a post on this actually.. still confused.. 

Edited by divvk - 03 September 2012 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiRickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

again? Ouch

U hv used the perfect  emoticon for urself .  Wink

For me Truth cant  be subsided evn if its  the same thing.

Just outside topic 
 ur  maham and u luv sght??
who is sgst?
is it shyam, gautam , shashi, and T for   leave it..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimonalisa1234Dandelion.sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Great post babes. Today when Arnav was crying his out for his precious Di.. I was like "Dude how come you never cry such for your love lady?"ConfusedIt seems as if only Di's pain is visible to him. Well, cant blame him hes doing what the script asks him. Cvs are really to be blamed for. They way the last scene was potrayed i felt as if Anajli is the lead and all things are revolving around her and Khushi just a supporting side characterDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24ktjaheidiAmazingAmyRickyBahlsoni28

Go to top