India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Issues (Page 2)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I indeed like the fact that you've pointed it all out pretty sensibly!! Appreciate that!

Um you want freshness and also expect the track to be predictable??? Sorry I just had a weird feeling reading that part!

And yup I do think that if Arnav had cried that day for khushi it would have been much better!! But seriously I think the Whole bond of Arhi is to be understood by us via super powers! He says sorry ONCE and khushi says it's ok because I know ho much you love me! Blah!! They've surely les us to believe that their bond is strong but where are the scenes proving that??!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anahaheidimayuri099RickyBahlChaituvOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
forgot to add this...
 cvs r hell bent to make us feel for anji...they gave arnav a dialogue that...di lost every thing ma...papa...hubby...bacha...jst like they used to say in articles n interviews...that is campaigning for feeling di s pain...i found it funny...
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24anahaktjaheidimayuri099RickyBahlminnie2308AmazingAmyshree10SwaNia_2Akanksha-ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hi Rishi Hug 
I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

Anyways, loved your post dear.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

Priyanka   Hug  to u too for two reasons
First understanding my innerthought well and secondly that u r such a patient fan of IPKKND that always express ur rejection with a mild note.

Ya thats has a bad taste left to many and u r here for frends that very nice dear.

I bet if the same emotion would be used for Khushi as u said th eimpact on viewers wud be blockbuster.
You have spoken  my heart dear- yes they didnt write from their heart with full conviction thas why it didnt connect to us.
Just compare arnav's emotions for Khushi n anjali . Vast difference. Compare that 30 second apology with todays arnav feeling sorry for anjali.
the answer is clear.

They made Ddai the catalyst to apologise..well said. i fera if dadi wudny come that means  hw wudnt do that, neither he wud  think of remarriage. what a crap. his actions are dependent on dadi
Even suhaagraat will depend on daadi

And i hate thse assurances dear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Arnav doesn't show his emotions easily. You can tell from today's episode. I highly disagree with your topic. Firstly cause ASR is a man that shows no emotions. With Anjali, there is just too much emotional baggage from the past...they lost their parents, she became his mother, her wedding broke, her dreams broke, Shyam came into her life and he made it hell even though she doesn't realize it yet, ASR realized their life has come to the same standstill it did in the past...HE realized no matter how hard they try to move on, their past won't leave them alone. I think you failed to realize that point from the episode. So ASR revealing his emotions when it comes to his Di is justified, as he's been with her in every step of his life.

With Khushi, Khushi knows he shows emotions less. He tries to show it, but Khushi doesn't need all that to know what he's trying to convey to her. TO Khushi it just matters that he realizes his wrongs at the end of the day.

There's a huge difference in showing emotions to both of the 2 imp women in his life and it's completely justified the way it is.  Just cause he cries for his Di doesn't mean that he has to cry for Khushi when it came to all the stuff he did with her. He felt GUILT for doing all that he did. He can show emotions easier for his Di- EVEN though he tries his best not too, he's a human at the end of the day, and he did today.  He never tries to be emotional, this is ASR, but certain situations in life, that he's atttached to make him have his moments too. That doesn't mean just cause he doesn't cry for Khushi makes him any less of a hero.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaEmerald-Jammy-

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

res

-----------edited----
Loved your post Rishi.
To be honest Rishi, Im damn fed up with hearing interesting track coming up and I feel I lost the credibility of the word nowOuch.  Post feb I didnt find any track, that is intriguing.  After kidnapping track I thought everything will be back, but alas my hopes are down the drain again. I had enough experience with show now that I would never build my hopes again.
Can you believe, me who always used to watch the episode by sharp 8:00 pm from the beginning didnt even watch till now, that is what the magic of friday's episode.

Even if Arnav cries for his sister. I wont be able to feel for his pain. Because, more than his sister Khushi had seen hell from all of them and especially from Arnav and Shyam inspite of being innocent. Im too disappointed to read the live updates that whole episode he was feeling sorry for his sister and blaming himself. I would have been glad if we had atleast half of this realization and pain for Khushi's pain and turmoil. Accepted the fact that Khushi can never get the love, respect, sympathy, or whatever feelings/ emotions because Im truly at loss of words now.

Aww dear thanks a lot for the wonderful response

@ Bold -Bingo..even these days i hv the same tendency. But what happens happens for good.
I think we are getting some signals to get off the addiction.

Since kidnap ended he has been shedding tears for  his anjali di, His jiju haveing extra marital affair was not a new thing still he was shedding bucket of tears  in June end 2012.

Today ok there was a reason, But for this precious baby he shouted at khushi  after kidnap phase.

No tears for Khushi ..all reserved for anjali di

That is was is hurting me Rishi. Agree Anjali is like a mother to him, but what about Khushi is she any less to Anjali? Is her pain any less? What she have undergone when everyone felt she is at guilt?  She faced all the humiliation, adversities of both Arnav and Shyam silently without anyone knowing about it. For God's sake she lost her life almost 3 times for this man, but an dry, emotionless, forceful, out of place apology? Why to talk about it, as if CVs will give two hoots about her pain.
Im happy in a way, im finally out of this addiction now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24RickyBahlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

forgot to add this...
 cvs r hell bent to make us feel for anji...they gave arnav a dialogue that...di lost every thing ma...papa...hubby...bacha...jst like they used to say in articles n interviews...that is campaigning for feeling di s pain...i found it funny...
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing

I amen to thatClap
Didnt Khushi lose anything? She too lost her parents at young age. She lost her happiness, dreams for a dream marriage.She almost lost her life too not once but 3 times. She lost her identity because of forceful marriage. Now that she is getting all the lost happiness, its again short lived.

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 03 September 2012 at 11:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaluv_sanaya_Mahika24heidiktjamonalisa1234RickyBahlAmazingAmysanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Rishitha yaar i was thinking around the same lines dear. I m still questioning till now how did ASR find out that KKG is innocent in the captive mode for me it made no sense.

The CV's have messed up big time in trying implement the hype about the past. ASR's tear tank can flood only for his Di so does that tear tank have some special problems in dropping for Khushi. This is difference wont go unnoticed for too long.

I wonder when will the Di Bhoot aspect of the show reduce i guess never.

Edited by Harshitha - 03 September 2012 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_heidimonalisa1234RickyBahlAmazingAmyAkanksha-FairyLiquidSoap

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

after friday epi i thought of reading updates only...but after reading numerous post regarding awesome epi...i ended up watching it(i m indeed a weak personCry)...it was ok for me...loved the scene where realisation struck anji on  seeing tears in arnavs eye...it was really nice scene...i m glad that cvs didnt drag too mch in anji  crying...arnavs past was revealed...but i think it was very lame...i mean his parents r this irresponsible??Confused...frm 2days epi i think same MU was the villain in parents story also...i dnt find any potential in it...other than yet another MU frm arnav...to garima...i didnt cry after 2days epi...usually i m very sensitive who...cries buckets ...in lame scenes also...i cried my heart out for hours after 12 july outburst...but 2day i was all free of emotions...may be i become stronger after all the torture by cvs...LOL...episode was ok...not that great!!!!!!
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing...

pss:u r post is amazing...Big smile

Plz sanjana iam not  among those hitler Tm's who abuse the other who dont agree to them.LOL

I like people not being a robot like Dr manmohan singhTongue

Even i dont say th episode is trash but the standards are so high to  feel good.
I love ur this point so well about past @ Bold

Even i thought the past will be some dhamakedar reason...But it was a stupid reason to commit suicide..ignoring their  kids.

I hv no hopes left ..coz ipk died for me that day wen arnav casually forgot his mistakes and that 12th july scene.
thanks for the feedback

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisanja_here

Go to top