Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Issues (Page 12)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

@ nabbila

ya i hate too much of humour..some seriousness is needed.

I said u once the worst time for me in this show was after marriage when Arnav 1st visited to his sasural!! Uff..cvs crossed their limit that time making Khushi as comedy gal..i always think khushi as what she is now...bonny, vivacious n senile gal...my humble request to cvs please don't use Sanaya's talent like that worse comedy way ever again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
You are right.

Even though Khushi is the main lead of the show, the entire show centers around her, but she is treated like dirt by one and all.

Shockingly, even Poojali butt-ugly-face told her "Bakwas mat karo" yesterday at the hospital

How dare she talk like that to Khushi ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-MrDarcyfan

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THERES NO DOUBT U HAVE WRITTEN A  GUD POST...ClapClap

direction is totally messed up...sorry to say bt it is...Ouch
People are getting disconnected from d show...
Miscarriage drama has spoiled d REMARRIAGE...I cant never forgive ANJALI...whether at d end...she will rebel Shyam or not...Angry

She has ruined Khushi's dreams of a FAIRYTALE wedding...

I abhore her...Angry

RickyBahl-DKS-MrDarcyfan

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@nabbila

seriously i hate wen just after an important scene we get a comedy.

u know who the culprit is- gautam hedge. He is the comedy man.Hope wen he has serious incident in his family he might start doing comedy .

My hatest episode will be the birthday episode coz  last episode was how arnav insults her back again and next day Khushi easily forgot that pain. and was back to do comedy.

ILTHBEB

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

You are right.

Even though Khushi is the main lead of the show, the entire show centers around her, but she is treated like dirt by one and all.

Shockingly, even Poojali butt-ugly-face told her "Bakwas mat karo" yesterday at the hospital

How dare she talk like that to Khushi ?

honestly the day i get better alternative to arnav-khushi i wud hv left the show.

I cant expect them to bounce back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-DKS-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

THERES NO DOUBT U HAVE WRITTEN A  GUD POST...ClapClap

direction is totally messed up...sorry to say bt it is...Ouch
People are getting disconnected from d show...
Miscarriage drama has spoiled d REMARRIAGE...I cant never forgive ANJALI...whether at d end...she will rebel Shyam or not...Angry

She has ruined Khushi's dreams of a FAIRYTALE wedding...

I abhore her...Angry

thanks so much dear.

The show is spoiled totally .
a new love story is coming up Honge judaa naa hum on sony.
I hope its good so that i can shift my loyalties coz this show has suffred me a lot.  Iam still with it just for sanya and most most  most importantly BARUN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan.shinchan.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I think people would have been more forgiving of this "DI worshipping" track if they had shown Arnav PROPERLY regretting how he treated Khushi! NOT giving her a LAME apology and then expecting things to just go back to normal!

NOT trying to force her to stay with him through threatening to tell the truth RE contract marriage to her family etc etc...TO DATE he has not confessed to anyone that he blackmailed Khushi into marriage!!! Not even Willow! He told her that he married Khushi to save HER marraige, but NOT that he forced Khushi by threatening to stop PAYASH marraige! I just want some JUSTICE for Khushi and TO DATE she has NOT got it!

She has got nothing but MU and supicion from the Raizada's despite EVERYTHING she has done for them, and even HER family to date dont know why she eloped with Arnav! If they had not done such an IN-JUSTICE to Khushi's charachter we would all be OK right now with this deviation to some extent! But REPLACING justice and vidication for Khushi and Arnav's REGRET RE how he treated Khushi with Arnav CRYING for DI all day has left a VERY bitter taste in the mouths of loyal fans!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 04 September 2012 at 4:57am

mayuri099RickyBahl-DKS-

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

@nabbila

seriously i hate wen just after an important scene we get a comedy.

u know who the culprit is- gautam hedge. He is the comedy man.Hope wen he has serious incident in his family he might start doing comedy .

My hatest episode will be the birthday episode coz  last episode was how arnav insults her back again and next day Khushi easily forgot that pain. and was back to do comedy.

i know how weird GH b/c sometimes i watch SNS for time pass n see how did he make all roles as cartoon in this serial..LOL Of course Birthday episode was bad..no wife wish such a weird surprise from her hubby!! Nevertheless, i don't want again another comedy circus in this show from ArHi..b/c comedy kae liyae NK n mami hai na!! I really love to see Khushi is supporting Arnav in his bad time n Arnav is seeking consoling in khushi...but 1 matter is woeful...Arnav still loves his di over Khushi!!Ouch

RickyBahl

Go to top