Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Priyanka   🤗  to u too for two reasons
First understanding my innerthought well and secondly that u r such a patient fan of IPKKND that always express ur rejection with a mild note.

Ya thats has a bad taste left to many and u r here for frends that very nice dear.

I bet if the same emotion would be used for Khushi as u said th eimpact on viewers wud be blockbuster.
You have spoken  my heart dear- yes they didnt write from their heart with full conviction thas why it didnt connect to us.
Just compare arnav's emotions for Khushi n anjali . Vast difference. Compare that 30 second apology with todays arnav feeling sorry for anjali.
the answer is clear.

They made Ddai the catalyst to apologise..well said. i fera if dadi wudny come that means  hw wudnt do that, neither he wud  think of remarriage. what a crap. his actions are dependent on dadi
Even suhaagraat will depend on daadi

And i hate thse assurances dear.

Aww thanks for the kind words Rishi, that's the only reason I'm still talking about this show, because of you guys...otherwise, its not worth spending so much time on. 

Arnav's reaction upon finding out why Khushi left his house was ridiculous. I remember we were all so excited seeing the precap, thinking he would finally breakdown over her...but what a major disappointment the actual scene was. He showed no remorse, no acknowledgement of her pain...only arrogance as if she's a toy he would win back. That's how little respect her feelings get on this show. She understands his pain so well, as she did yesterday...how come he doesn't do the same when it comes to her? 

The CVs wouldn't even give us the apology in her bedroom if we didn't keep demanding it. That's why it felt so FORCED, you could tell they never planned on showing it. They think their audience is dumb and will buy whatever they sell but some of us do use our brains and can tell when they give us scenes without putting their hearts into it. That's why it didn't touch or connect with anyone. His love for Khushi in the past (see January) used to feel SO genuine and pure. It feels very forced these days. As I said, this started happening ever since this show took the DKS route.

Whatever. I don't think it matters what we say because they don't care. They keep getting it wrong and they wonder why their TRPs are so mediocre despite delivering so much drama every day. It's because they don't focus on giving the majority of the audience what they want to see.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😆 nabbila ur really a cute ipk fan.
iam happy that atleast ur loving the show.

My prob is for me arshi hugging, seeing them in one frame is OK but the feeling is not like it used to be before..coz u know how things hv been jumped.ai cant forget the horrible birthday maha episode.that was a disastrous episode i saw in my entire life. cudnt tolerate a man forcefuly trying to create happiness for an insulted wife no. of times. 

Its good to look from a new way. But iam still stuck in old lovey dovey moments. Coz the couple never ever romanced properly n expressed their love. read my this point of view in rimas  old post here

dear just forget these assurances by spies..just watch it casually.

For me i still look at logic for arnav toknow truth. ya u r correct that he believed out of evidence but at the cost of spoiling Khushi's life?? Why didnt he think like tht  evn wen she was beggging in airport?? Earlier khushi didnt know why arnav is doing such things  but wen in gupta house terrace he told her the reason, even after that he didnt believe her. instead called her characterless.
neither i saw any breaking point in him after knowing that khushi is innocent.

for me IPK is dead.Coz iam not finding the chemistry like earlier

but iam glad atleast theer are ppl like u who are still with it. 

Lol..Rishita i understood u r missing LM n VD too much..otherwise, these r our same BS n SI as ArHi still..don't think i m overwhelming seeing yesterday's episode..but i m glad at last i got a sensible conversation b/w ArHi..b/c i m tired to see their all times nok joke!!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Sorry for replying extremely late...

Yes you are right different people get pleased by different tracks no two tracks are same, the expectations too differs from person to person.

Anjali's mis-carriage is the biggest low point for me in this serial I am hoping for a better tomorrow may be the serial will get back on track to retain the fans.

The supporting actor hogging the limelight is too much to digest and her story hardly has much to add to the main storyline it only diverts attention from other serious issues.

Arnav realising Khushi's innocence is beyond my logical understanding and his break down today though was expected but I still wanted the same kind of pain when he realised his fault towards Khushi. The makers are Idiots any emotions between the leads will attract the audience and by having the leads play second fiddle the PH has raised the danger levels for the show.

its perfectly fine DKS.I know its important to screw up the bad odour perfume.

I have nothing  to say..u said it so well
Even few mins back iwas watching  old episodes. The old ones are too addictive that i have no feelings left for the present track 
RickyBahl thumbnail
@ Ayerekhushi

Friend i want to say that in reality  no girl wud like to have a partner who has such attitude problem. Sometimes 1 negative point canwash away all 100 Good points.
Arnav is a pssionate lover, He had bad past, loves his di ,,,is protective about her...this n that..etc etc..But that doesnt give arnav the liberty to Khushi a object of use n throw according to his needs..

In reality no girl wud tolerate a person like arnav even if he is the most handsome man. Showing these nakhras suits ladies not men. And a women always wants a true man who has the courage, the manliness to accept his faults and to set things right. In fact men always are eager to settle disputes by saying sorry, they r not that complicated as women. 

If asr was a real man, he wudnt dare to face Khushi after kidnap. PPl say men always worry about their image and they dont wanna be on wrong page. And herein serials forget crying for him, he wants to forcefully bring her, sleep with her..

They cant show characters that are totally out of this planet
RickyBahl thumbnail
@ nabbila

ya i hate too much of humour..some seriousness is needed.

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ nabbila

ya i hate too much of humour..some seriousness is needed.

I said u once the worst time for me in this show was after marriage when Arnav 1st visited to his sasural!! Uff..cvs crossed their limit that time making Khushi as comedy gal..i always think khushi as what she is now...bonny, vivacious n senile gal...my humble request to cvs please don't use Sanaya's talent like that worse comedy way ever again.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are right.

Even though Khushi is the main lead of the show, the entire show centers around her, but she is treated like dirt by one and all.

Shockingly, even Poojali butt-ugly-face told her "Bakwas mat karo" yesterday at the hospital

How dare she talk like that to Khushi ?

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
THERES NO DOUBT U HAVE WRITTEN A  GUD POST...👏👏

direction is totally messed up...sorry to say bt it is...
People are getting disconnected from d show...
Miscarriage drama has spoiled d REMARRIAGE...I cant never forgive ANJALI...whether at d end...she will rebel Shyam or not...😡

She has ruined Khushi's dreams of a FAIRYTALE wedding...

I abhore her...😡
RickyBahl thumbnail
@nabbila

seriously i hate wen just after an important scene we get a comedy.

u know who the culprit is- gautam hedge. He is the comedy man.Hope wen he has serious incident in his family he might start doing comedy .

My hatest episode will be the birthday episode coz  last episode was how arnav insults her back again and next day Khushi easily forgot that pain. and was back to do comedy.
RickyBahl thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

You are right.

Even though Khushi is the main lead of the show, the entire show centers around her, but she is treated like dirt by one and all.

Shockingly, even Poojali butt-ugly-face told her "Bakwas mat karo" yesterday at the hospital

How dare she talk like that to Khushi ?

honestly the day i get better alternative to arnav-khushi i wud hv left the show.

I cant expect them to bounce back