Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: godhuli12

but  cried today with anjali.. :(

And during arnav's part  i was thinking the same why arnav did not talk like this before for khushi ? was that not important? is this all about arnav and di's story.. CVs may forget what khush went through post marriage.. they could have given just one epsode of emotional outburst from arnav..

So while he was talking abt failure  i happily accepted u r a failure n many senses .. just because ts khushi and we fan drool over u , u r getting away with a 5 min sorry..

anyways no place for anything else now.. but epi was good ...frm tom many drama will come..

iam happy for u that atleast some ppl are satisfied

but dear iam totally unable to feel the magic of the show because every episode in interconnected.
The episodes of june till now are still haunting bcoz Khushi's case has not been solved, neither her contract marriage thing is out.

Neways great comment😃
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

agree with you..it would've been much better if he cried while regretting to hurt her all through the while,but i think he did cry for her when he thought he'd lost her at that cliff right after freeing him and herself from the kidnappers..

rest about the episode don't want to discuss anything ,haven't watched it ...but after everyone's praise on that particular AK scene i would want to definitely watch it..

ya dear we hv that issue only ..that why such diffrentiation
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

You are asking for redemption , we all did but it never came and when it did , it was hasty.
No so far Arnav never cried like this for Khushi , he did once when he thought that he lost her, that's it.
Today's epi was good no doubt. I even watched Poojali scene twice already. She was good too. Anyway coming to ur point I feel the biggest blow is yet to come and we might get a redemption after that. To be honest at this point redemption might not have worked. Khushi loves him to much to let him suffer. Redemption should come at a point where Khushi is in no mood or condition to forgive him. Something drastic has to happen. I don't want anymore torture for Khushi though but yeah if we want redemption track we might have to be ready for another blow and more pain for Khushi.
That's what I feel.

ya trina but the Cv's never do things properly.

The problem of missing links is haunting me
anyways i really want separation and arnav to miss her like hell
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very good points! We were told that the forced marriage track would be short, a month tops! It went on for almost 6 whole months... Exactly the length of the contract. We were continuously kept in darkness regarding Barun's leave (11/28/45), and misled into believing that the kidnap drama would be short lived! The CVs like to make fools of us and so do some people that "confirmed" to us from inside sources that these useless tracks would be short!

I think the CVs, writers, PH have people that have NEVER experienced true love. They all have Mahan siblings and hence the underscoring of love between siblings! Sadists!
Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Very good points! We were told that the forced marriage track would be short, a month tops! It went on for almost 6 whole months... Exactly the length of the contract. We were continuously kept in darkness regarding Barun's leave (11/28/45), and misled into believing that the kidnap drama would be short lived! The CVs like to make fools of us and so do some people that "confirmed" to us from inside sources that these useless tracks would be short!

I think the CVs, writers, PH have people that have NEVER experienced true love. They all have Mahan siblings and hence the underscoring of love between siblings! Sadists!

100% corrrect buddy

i feel nothing like before even in intense scenes
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm hoping that the marriage does not occur for this reason, because I want them to have that Garima centric MU, for Khushi to go away from him and for him to desperately want her back. I also want Khushi to emerge stronger and be on Garima's side not give into the raizada's.

I basically want to see ASR cry, may be even become a Devdas for her, man she deserves it. I want to see how far he can go in his love for her. I want a mad lover who puts her above everyone else ( by that I mean psycho di)...God why do I feel that nothing I want will come to fruition😭 
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar1988

I'm hoping that the marriage does not occur for this reason, because I want them to have that Garima centric MU, for Khushi to go away from him and for him to desperately want her back. I also want Khushi to emerge stronger and be on Garima's side not give into the raizada's.

I basically want to see ASR cry, may be even become a Devdas for her, man she deserves it. I want to see how far he can go in his love for her. I want a mad lover who puts her above everyone else ( by that I mean psycho di)...God why do I feel that nothing I want will come to fruition😭 

well said

even i want that thing only..

hope ur words come true
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

ya trina but the Cv's never do things properly.

The problem of missing links is haunting me
anyways i really want separation and arnav to miss her like hell

They better give us the redemption, they have such a good crier in Barun, use his potential damnit...get in another hero for Khushi, drive him insane with jealousy turn him into Heathcliff...atleast that will ensure that the character remains dark..God give Khushi a spine and me intense passion.

Really they should just read some romantic classics  or maybe Gul should re-read all the Mills and Boons which inspired her in the first place to get the groove back.
RickyBahl thumbnail

but un exactly for Creatives😉 i guess
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updated on PG1

Sorry for such a delay...

I had to get to perfume...