Some Issues

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Discussing two things here 

1st,  Not about todays episode:

First the assurances given to us by many people that 

"Wait n watch things will happen .not the way u expected but u will be suprised to see what  u got out of expectations."

My response is - what is exciting and its definitions varies from person to person. For a person the blackmail track was more romantic than classics like Titanic and sound of Music and for some people  that  was a trash. For some people, anjali miscarriage was a big turning point and for some it was misleading from core factor of remarriage celebrations.

So what is exciting for a minority fan base may not be exciting for a majority fan base.

So to say- coming days are exciting ones - is an old fashioned statement we had been hearing for ages in IPK world.
 What is today ..was a future some weeks back. That time the same statement was used..wait n watch you all will be shocked with  excitement to see further episodes.
Yes indeed we all are shocked with the  narrative now.

So its better not to build mountains of hopes. For me i believe 
If present track is not attractive, how can future track  be a damsel queen.
Better concentrate on present than future. 
We want simple things, let it be predictable. no problem. We have seen already what they have done by being diffrent all these months. We want the monotonous track. Just a love story involving important aspects from supporting characters, not the love story to be depended on supporting actors. so those assurances are of no reasoning in real context. Think about it urself frnds.

About Todays episode:

Arnav cried a lot. The hug was good  but  the hugs have been shown  a lot of times unnecessarily before  which somehow affected this hug to some extent as novelty, freshness is a important thing. Otherwise the episode was cut to the point.

Only thing i feel if arnav wud have ever cried like this for Khushi after the 12th july outburst or the moment he realise Khushi is innocent. 
BeCause its still a suspense, how did arnav realise Khushi is innocent sitting in kidnap captivity???Shocked 
If he can sense why not sense before..did he get special powers to sense her innocence sitting kidnapped under rocky, and lallan?

Todays cry scene should have exctly fitted wen arnav  for the first time realises Khushi is at no fault and he did wrong to her.She is innocent.she doesnt like shyam. 
But iam clueless how did he get to know khushi is innocent???

My issue is-
 no problem in showing  arnav caring for anjali ..his di after all but what about a girl who also tried her best to save anjali's marriage by being silent and tolerating the snake all time??
Anjali was even important to khushi that time when she didnt know her feelings for arnav. 

No one sheds even  a tear for her. 

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

mkapKavita1970geet.anjaliNik28luv_sanaya_payal_ARHIRRusekrisha06lilbirdieanahaDosemerry777rvdhaliwalrosystarktjaPrasRaszeefan 1hereandhappylanilandheidiLIONHEARTrvariernashninitv_watcherarnavandkhushi1Fuzzbucketterribletwistpriyankaaaashi_mtina0207mayuri099.Aisha.bleeding.lovekitty25monalisa1234Siestamischiefpeachpie-Chinky-Alpenliebenature-loverSunriseGreensoni28-Aimz--Aria-JaponicaFrigate.A.l.i.a.AfyaCetroniaAmazingAmyIceflamesddsoapsViSaRunshree10Ni1234sanja_hereHakuna-Matataadivvk1yyy2krish3ChaituvAkanksha-.Euphoria.P.SrinivasSaJanLuv14zaniaxarshi_karishSwaNia_2serialwatcher16trina2010incandescentMrDarcyfanGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOm..Amina..mazkachazkaFairyLiquidSoapHifahpieryrosetvbufGodhuliLogonMysticaldivine-MeMyselfI.YixingsManal..shinchan.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Sorry for replying extremely late...

Yes you are right different people get pleased by different tracks no two tracks are same, the expectations too differs from person to person.

Anjali's mis-carriage is the biggest low point for me in this serial I am hoping for a better tomorrow may be the serial will get back on track to retain the fans.

The supporting actor hogging the limelight is too much to digest and her story hardly has much to add to the main storyline it only diverts attention from other serious issues.

Arnav realising Khushi's innocence is beyond my logical understanding and his break down today though was expected but I still wanted the same kind of pain when he realised his fault towards Khushi. The makers are Idiots any emotions between the leads will attract the audience and by having the leads play second fiddle the PH has raised the danger levels for the show.

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 2:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

merry777monalisa1234AmazingAmyRickyBahlsanja_hereAkanksha-MrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
res

-----------edited----
Loved your post Rishi.
To be honest Rishi, Im damn fed up with hearing interesting track coming up and I feel I lost the credibility of the word nowOuch.  Post feb I didnt find any track, that is intriguing.  After kidnapping track I thought everything will be back, but alas my hopes are down the drain again. I had enough experience with show now that I would never build my hopes again.
Can you believe, me who always used to watch the episode by sharp 8:00 pm from the beginning didnt even watch till now, that is what the magic of friday's episode.

Even if Arnav cries for his sister. I wont be able to feel for his pain. Because, more than his sister Khushi had seen hell from all of them and especially from Arnav and Shyam inspite of being innocent. Im too disappointed to read the live updates that whole episode he was feeling sorry for his sister and blaming himself. I would have been glad if we had atleast half of this realization and pain for Khushi's pain and turmoil. Accepted the fact that Khushi can never get the love, respect, sympathy, or whatever feelings/ emotions because Im truly at loss of words now.

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 03 September 2012 at 9:59am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_Mahika24merry777heidiLIONHEARTmonalisa1234aashi_nature-loverJaponica.A.l.i.a.AfyaRickyBahlAmazingAmyddsoapsViSaRunsanja_hereSwaNia_2MrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
after friday epi i thought of reading updates only...but after reading numerous post regarding awesome epi...i ended up watching it(i m indeed a weak personCry)...it was ok for me...loved the scene where realisation struck anji on  seeing tears in arnavs eye...it was really nice scene...i m glad that cvs didnt drag too mch in anji  crying...arnavs past was revealed...but i think it was very lame...i mean his parents r this irresponsible??Confused...frm 2days epi i think same MU was the villain in parents story also...i dnt find any potential in it...other than yet another MU frm arnav...to garima...i didnt cry after 2days epi...usually i m very sensitive who...cries buckets ...in lame scenes also...i cried my heart out for hours after 12 july outburst...but 2day i was all free of emotions...may be i become stronger after all the torture by cvs...LOL...episode was ok...not that great!!!!!!
ps:strictly my opinion ...spare me frm bashing...

pss:u r post is amazing...Big smile

Edited by sanja_here - 03 September 2012 at 10:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merry777heidiaashi_monalisa1234.A.l.i.a.AfyaRickyBahlAkanksha-MrDarcyfan-DKS-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hi Rishi Hug 
I didn't watch the episode, the updates were enough for me to get the gist of it...I'm not interested. Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even want to tune into the show anymore...maybe after a while. I'm coming to the forum only for friends.

Anyways, loved your post dear.

If Arnav had shown this same emotion when he found out Khushi is innocent, it would have had such a lasting impact on all of us. It would be brilliant. 

As opposed to the lackluster apology he gave Khushi in her bedroom, which felt rushed and forced into the script, as if it was a last minute addition by the CVs since we all demanded it. They didn't write it with heart and that's why it didn't connect with us.

For them, him apologizing through Dadi was enough. It just shows you they value the sibling relationship more than the relationship he shares with Khushi. 

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

You just have to accept that somewhere down the line, after the first 6 months, Khushi just became a character the writers stopped giving importance to...that's when the show started losing its charm.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_Mahika24Jordinmerry777lanilandheidiLIONHEARTaashi_bleeding.lovemayuri099monalisa1234AfyaRickyBahlsana_sugarbun.A.l.i.a.JaponicaIceflamesViSaRunsanja_hereSwaNia_2Akanksha-MrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmpieryroseFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-kbtr

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
buddy.. u r absolutely right yaar.. i have said in many posts, if arnav can cry for anjali, then y not for khushi? everything during kidnapping phase, post kidnapping phase all seem to be mysterious.. did arnav realize khushi's truth just because she almost gave up her life? love can conquer everything is good to hear but, all of a sudden, how did it start conquering? we got to know that garima is the other woman.. so, i feel khushi will be the one to clear everyone's MU about garima.. so, will arnav actually do tit for tat and punish khushi? 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiLIONHEARTmonalisa1234Japonica.A.l.i.a.RickyBahlChaituvSwaNia_2sanja_here-DKS-MrDarcyfanmazkachazka

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

res

-----------edited----
Loved your post Rishi.
To be honest Rishi, Im damn fed up with hearing interesting track coming up and I feel I lost the credibility of the word nowOuch.  Post feb I didnt find any track, that is intriguing.  After kidnapping track I thought everything will be back, but alas my hopes are down the drain again. I had enough experience with show now that I would never build my hopes again.
Can you believe, me who always used to watch the episode by sharp 8:00 pm from the beginning didnt even watch till now, that is what the magic of friday's episode.

Even if Arnav cries for his sister. I wont be able to feel for his pain. Because, more than his sister Khushi had seen hell from all of them and especially from Arnav and Shyam inspite of being innocent. Im too disappointed to read the live updates that whole episode he was feeling sorry for his sister and blaming himself. I would have been glad if we had atleast half of this realization and pain for Khushi's pain and turmoil. Accepted the fact that Khushi can never get the love, respect, sympathy, or whatever feelings/ emotions because Im truly at loss of words now.

Aww dear thanks a lot for the wonderful response

@ Bold -Bingo..even these days i hv the same tendency. But what happens happens for good.
I think we are getting some signals to get off the addiction.

Since kidnap ended he has been shedding tears for  his anjali di, His jiju haveing extra marital affair was not a new thing still he was shedding bucket of tears  in June end 2012.

Today ok there was a reason, But for this precious baby he shouted at khushi  after kidnap phase.

No tears for Khushi ..all reserved for anjali di

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimonalisa1234Japonica.A.l.i.a.Akanksha-sanja_here-DKS-MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
again? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_SaRunstarry66.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top