Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Dabbang Pandey and Choti Hitler :D (Page 5)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya______

wow yaar what a comparison... what shall we call her the male lead or the main lead of HD Party 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Souparnikakkkaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDashneAngels_SweetzsnehapatroAblazedEnigma..Anaya_Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-moona
[/QUOTE]

Wow Anaya, two superb actors in same style and in a single frame Big smile
[/QUOTE]
moona both R supb actors in dhasu role
hitler didi ki story kisi agneepath se kam nahi Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007riyakhan....vula_kv....AnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatroSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

wow yaar what a comparison... what shall we call her the male lead or the main lead of HD Party 
inspiration of youngers ,, college teachers tooSmile everyone following rati our hitler

kaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4eva....vula_kv....AnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatro.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I'l prefer caling her Hero of d show!!!

kaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDAnaya_Angels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatro.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I looove the attitude of them both (zara and Indu's).. indu is just like her mom in all ways.. I am happy shweta is taking gud care of her, and pampering her.. 

Zara was just like a strong gust of wind, a fresh summer breeze :)

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 03 September 2012 at 11:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4eva....vula_kv....AnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..Anaya_Angels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatroSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I looove the attitude of them both (zara and Indu's).. indu is just like her mom in all ways.. I am happy shweta is taking gud care of her, and pampering her.. 

hope it's long run ..not short term dabang policegiri...  thode time k liye sacrifice or emotional blakmail se door rakhe Wink

kaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDAngels_Sweetz-PD-snehapatroAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

hope it's long run ..not short term dabang policegiri...  thode time k liye sacrifice or emotional blakmail se door rakhe Wink

i donot want Zara to return to Delhi for some time now Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007riyakhan....vula_kv....Rasha4evaAnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..Anaya_Angels_SweetzsnehapatroSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Zara babe mujhe marna maat but dont come back to Delhi for some time. I just wanna see you run like on Baywatch. LOLGod what an explosive entry. I got chills when the first scene came and my heart was going dhak dhak dhak till the second one. She has what 30 secs? And god she lit the screen ablaze. Now that is an entry. Kuch sikho serial walo. LOL One of the best entry sequences I have seen till date. Zara is freaking gorgeous. The perfect FEMME FATALE! I always wanted rati to do such a role, the sweet seductive and feminine paired with the strong arrogant powerful switch on andswitch off character who looks amazing in a police wardi and in cocktail dress. I want to see Rati go undercover wearing this freakishly gorgeous dress to catch hold of a criminal, maybe a narcotic team boss and then swap pund and thrash when he gets inclined towards her charm and beauty.(Something like Kate Beckett played by the gorgeous Stana Katic) SillyThat 30 secs made me imagine all this in a panicky rush. LOL Only and only RP can do this. She is the freaking lead of this serial. No doubts Period. Its impossible to sideline her. Deshey Bashara bashara deshey bashara Bashara(He rises) and yes Zara is nothing less of a man, infact she doesnt need a man. You Gooo Girl! Woman power all the way. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Souparnikakkkaya123ratibob007riyakhan....vula_kv....Rasha4eva-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top