Posted: 11 years ago

Wow Anaya, two superb actors in same style and in a single frame πŸ˜ƒ

moona both R supb actors in dhasu role
hitler didi ki story kisi agneepath se kam nahi 😊
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

wow yaar what a comparison... what shall we call her the male lead or the main lead of HD πŸ₯³ 

inspiration of youngers ,, college teachers too😊 everyone following rati our hitler
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'l prefer caling her Hero of d show!!!
iSakshi thumbnail
I looove the attitude of them both (zara and Indu's).. indu is just like her mom in all ways.. I am happy shweta is taking gud care of her, and pampering her.. 

Zara was just like a strong gust of wind, a fresh summer breeze :) Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 11 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I looove the attitude of them both (zara and Indu's).. indu is just like her mom in all ways.. I am happy shweta is taking gud care of her, and pampering her.. 

Zara was just like a strong gust of wind, a fresh summer breeze :)

hope it's long run ..not short term dabang policegiri...  thode time k liye sacrifice or emotional blakmail se door rakhe πŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anaya______

hope it's long run ..not short term dabang policegiri...  thode time k liye sacrifice or emotional blakmail se door rakhe πŸ˜‰

i donot want Zara to return to Delhi for some time now πŸ˜ƒ
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zara babe mujhe marna maat but dont come back to Delhi for some time. I just wanna see you run like on Baywatch. πŸ˜†God what an explosive entry. I got chills when the first scene came and my heart was going dhak dhak dhak till the second one. She has what 30 secs? And god she lit the screen ablaze. Now that is an entry. Kuch sikho serial walo. πŸ˜† One of the best entry sequences I have seen till date. Zara is freaking gorgeous. The perfect FEMME FATALE! I always wanted rati to do such a role, the sweet seductive and feminine paired with the strong arrogant powerful switch on andswitch off character who looks amazing in a police wardi and in cocktail dress. I want to see Rati go undercover wearing this freakishly gorgeous dress to catch hold of a criminal, maybe a narcotic team boss and then swap pund and thrash when he gets inclined towards her charm and beauty.(Something like Kate Beckett played by the gorgeous Stana Katic) πŸ€ͺThat 30 secs made me imagine all this in a panicky rush. πŸ˜† Only and only RP can do this. She is the freaking lead of this serial. No doubts Period. Its impossible to sideline her. Deshey Bashara bashara deshey bashara Bashara(He rises) and yes Zara is nothing less of a man, infact she doesnt need a man. You Gooo Girl! Woman power all the way. 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omfg Anki you watch castle to ?? Omg Kate beckett is my Fav !! It's always been my dream to see Rati in that avtaar 

Look at her attitude !! I can't wait to see the episodee 
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nancy I am not the old woman you think I am. πŸ˜‰ I watch a lot of American soaps and I love love love Castle. Stana and RP are like my goddesses. πŸ˜†
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg Stana is one of my obsessions to πŸ˜†
But not more then Rati 

Now someone like Rick Castle should come in her life then 
Okay now I'm off to college πŸ˜’ Can't wait to come back and see the episode ! Hayeee Zara 

Bye Anki :)