India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Might be in a minority but... (Page 3)

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I agree, it be a giant help for me to be able to understand and enjoy this track properly if Virren is behind his wife and I am sure he will be Smile

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i agree with you...this child is not only jeevika's bt also of viren so any decision regarding child's future must invole consent of both...if jeevika still takes decision of abortion by going against viren's will then even i won't support her
preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
personally i want him to oppose

but ultimately he has to agree
one a legal abortion demands husbands consent , second they dont have time (if only the build up of this was better), third its better to see her respect his rightfulness to know about this
rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
since i have seen the episode y'day im wondering what is viren going to do...i dont want him to hate jeev...it is better if he supports jeev or she is so mad that she can go to any extent for mannu ( NOM )...
i really really hope viren supports her or she is going to have  atough time with the family
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Viren has the Right not to support Jeevika...but i know he's gonna agree...our Viren is no soo selfish he has always been helping Jeevika n every problem...
but i want him to go against this abortion!! not only Maanvi infact Viren shud also be against it!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index