India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Might be in a minority but... (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I am just glad he got the privilege of information as the father.. before she went ahead and did it on stealth.. that I could never live down.. how he reacts to it and whether he digests the bitter pill or not.. am open to.. 

but ideally yes.. I would also hope for a mutual consent and it may happen as much as it hurts viren.. but from a drama point of view I hope they show his detachment as an individual dealing with his own loss- loss of a dream he harbored.. In all this drama I am somehow ONLY looking forward to Viren's story.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

I am just glad he got the privilege of information as the father.. before she went ahead and did it on stealth.. that I could never live down.. how he reacts to it and whether he digests the bitter pill or not.. am open to.. 

but ideally yes.. I would also hope for a mutual consent and it may happen as much as it hurts viren.. but from a drama point of view I hope they show his detachment as an individual dealing with his own loss- loss of a dream he harbored.. In all this drama I am somehow ONLY looking forward to Viren's story.. 

Very much agree with u. More than anything I am looking forward to how Viren deals with the loss as if Jeevika aborts the child she will have Mannu back to full health but what about him?

I also want a little detachment and distance between him an Jeevika regarding this matter as i want to see how Viren deals with the pain as its his dream to have his own child.

Ive got a feeling that Viren might not agree to it and Jeevika does it anyhow or Viren agrees to it as Jeevika put him in a no win situation therefore he will have a bit of resentment towards her about this.

sonali.19281

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Agree with TM. At the end of the day its only his loss. Killing ur own child is not an easy task. But guilt is there in both option. 

At the end I want him to support Jeevika as personally I think Manvi is more important than unborn life.. 

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I Understand That U are Viren ji Fan..and respect that...And me a Mannu- Viraat fan but still i Agee with u totally on this...Only if viren ji supports then i can kind off get convinced with Jeevika's decision ...unless i m totally against it ...As i m till now...one thing good that J at least shared her plan with V ji ..but if she goes ahead without his consent ..then its utter stupidity or blindness on J's part surely u cant ignore one ..to save other...plus she might not be realizing the kind of storm this will creat it Mannu's life..even if she gets cured in future ..She will be nothing more than a dead soul...cause more than her cancer ..her guilt will kill her from inside ..so as off now what J is thinking the only way to save her sister...is in one way ..equal to killing Maanvi itself...

Wish they come up with the alternative treatment for Maanvi...about cancer which is certainly there ..in reality...Wish they look to ..it ..Nothing more 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareniMo710

sima123ful Senior Member
sima123ful
sima123ful

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think viren is a very supportive husband and very mature so I'm guessing he wud agree viren has always shown the idol husband, son n brother soo he wud be hurt but he will understand jevika too
Sanjana92 Senior Member
Sanjana92
Sanjana92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I'm sure he will support her, but the family won't. And i dont agree with her decision. killing an innocent one to save someone else.. not really something i would do.

Mo710

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Kinda agreee, it will be much better if Viren supports Jeevika, I really want him too!! x
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I feel this entire abortion track is incredibly flawed. To me, Jeevika is not seeing this child as a living thing, rather as a gimmick. Yes, she loves her sister and would do anything for her, but aborting your child is not the way to make your sister happy. If she doesn't care about the baby, what about Viren? Virat? & does she not care about how badly Maanvi wanted a niece or nephew? If the abortion was a decision carefully considered, discussed and agreed upon by the main parties involved, it may have been easier to digest. But I cannot watch an abortion take place like this. An abortion is not a joke & that's how Jeevika's taking it. I sincerely hope they don't decide to show Jeevika secretly aborting her child and then pretending she miscarried due to the stress.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index