Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Might be in a minority but...

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
This might be a view not shared by many but I have to say that:

1) If Viren supports her decision to abort the child to save Manvi then I will support Jeevika in her decision to do so.

2) However, if Viren doesnt support Jeevika in her decision to abort their child and she goes ahead with it anyhow, then I cant support her choice of decision.

I know this a show based on the sisters bond and i admire that greatly about it however if Jeevika takes a decision on her own to abort the child without her husband's support, I cannot support that whatsoever. 

If Viren supports her decision, then I can digest it as I will have the consolation as a viewer that the decision to abort the child to save Manvi was a joint decision by husband & wife just not Jeevika by herself.

This might be a view that alot of people might not agree with but I thort id share it.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetpoisonMaria395secondlifeSumana123madhu0702puneetksingh9screen22Kryanian08chandana123js1234preetivrSnowGirl18coolfireRani48urmilCaptain_Pari_Sara_shilpa09alicemathapplenpeaches-Anonymous11-hooriaarukhsar.crazyShona1907sonali.19281Beautyful_Mess

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I Agree with you...

It will go down a lot better if Viren supports this decision .. Then it would be a joint one..

Even if it means him not agreeing at first but then gradually agreeing to it after!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702SnowGirl18hooriaa

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

In marriage all important decisions should be a mutual one.. So I am with you... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702_Sara_hooriaa

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
100%. It's not only her child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
but from viren's point of view he cant just think about himself he has to think about jeevika and virat b/c virat himself said that viren was like a father figure in his life. so by aborting the child, he'd indirectly be saving 3 lives, manvi, virat n jeevika

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22befairjs1234madhu0702_Sara_SnowGirl18hooriaaathniamanvi

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Ok he thinks about them, jeekiva is thinking about them, who will think about him?
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

but from viren's point of view he cant just think about himself he has to think about jeevika and virat b/c virat himself said that viren was like a father figure in his life. so by aborting the child, he'd indirectly be saving 3 lives, manvi, virat n jeevika

Well in this case it concerns his own child so he will think long and very hard about it. And if in the end, Viren doesnt support the abortion decision, I will have no complaints against him at all.
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

Ok he thinks about them, jeekiva is thinking about them, who will think about him?

Thats what i am saying. If he thinks about it and decides he cannot let her abort their child, its not about being selfish as its the life of his unborn child so he is thinking about the baby's welfare too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index