Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

torture

kulbirkang Groupbie
kulbirkang
kulbirkang

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i cant believe indira is dead...
i was hoping that after leap we will be seeing how inshi is united but now since indira is dead i m losing interest in the show...Dead
nor the little hitler was impressive and what the hell how indu was talking to rishi...Dead
i dont want any zara i want only my old indira back so whatever is the mystery behind this mess i hope it is solved soon...

Edited by kulbirkang - 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r-Paulomi-Heema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i dont think indira is dead.  I think there is a suspense / secret bet inshi especially after watching the precap this is what i am felling..rishi is keeping some secrecy about indira

kulbirkangHeema22ShivuNozzie

kulbirkang Groupbie
kulbirkang
kulbirkang

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

i dont think indira is dead.  I think there is a suspense / secret bet inshi especially after watching the precap this is what i am felling..rishi is keeping some secrecy about indira
but this suspense is killing me first the brain tumour track kept me on toes and now this...
i m fed of this suspense i want some normal episodes so that we can breathe easily for some days...

rosediya28Heema22ShivuNozzie

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I donot think that Indira is dead or they killed INSHI. We just need to wait and see what happens?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ya surely she is not dead yaar..rishi is hiding something..there is certainly some suspense bet inshi which will be revealed later. anyway ahcha hai yaar rishi lawyer aur indira police inspector

rosediya28kulbirkang

meghna.sky Senior Member
meghna.sky
meghna.sky

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
suspense  suspense allthese months my heart is now so much injured with dramas that i cant accept  this zara yet ,but i will be ,it is becoming a lovedetective storyUnhappy

rosediya28kulbirkang

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index