India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Such Episodes Make Our Show Unique!

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
today, i couldn't keep myself without making a post!

from first scene to the end, i was just hypnotized totally n was glued to my seat...every damn scene, every damn emotion was perfectly portrayed by each n every actor of IPK...n i bow down to all for such a swift n up to the mark performance.

about the story n today's episode:

main pointers:

• i had another level of respect n pride to be arnav's fan by watching today's episode. the strong exterior, the rough, ruthless, heartless man was today actually the most vulnerable, weak n helpless brother.
  • everyone tried to console her, explain her, give her the reality check, to show her how the baby, her rajkumari has left them all but none could do except him, his brother...one look of his week brother, one tear of him n anjali knew that the invertible has happened.
  • the first half of the show was just plain magic for me, every actor played his/her part to the perfection. the emotions were rightly shown...n today i got to see another level of love of sister n brother which would have been impossible if not played by arnav n anjali.
  • if the first half was to show the new n unbreakable bond of family n bro-sis relation then the other part was the depth of the life partner, of the loved one. arnav n khushi just took the whole scene to another level.
  • he finally broke down in front of the girl he loves the most. arnav's breakdown of how helpless he is. n how the past n present has proved him to be failure was just left me speechless.
  • she listened to him, she comforted him. the two most dramatically opposite people were the only one who could understand each other as no one else. amazing!

special mentions:

• cv's, you proved all of us wrong once again. n you couldn't have made more happier for it. thanks a lot for the brilliant direction, screenplay n the perfect script, we needed for our most amazing show.
  • sanaya irani, if beauty n innocence can  define one's persona, then it will be definately will be yours, truly every scene of your was just amazing n perfect.
  • daljeet bhanot, no one can play anjali as amazingly as you, every emotion played by you today was the most incredible experience for me to watch. the breaking down of anjali by seeing her brother wouldn't have been perfect if not played by you.n last but definately no.1 for me;
  • BARUN SOBTI, man you are THE SHOW STEALER...every emotion, every word spoken, every second of today's episode goes to none other than you. in first half, you said nothing but you were the only person who brought up the whole atmosphere...the last half, no one could have broken so amazingly than you...really, i cried today by seeing the episode n it was just because of your performance...take a bow!Clap

how did you all find the episode!

Edited by shagun_sarun - 03 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 205 member(s) liked the above post:

prathisthalove_arnavleezauchuramanonefangracebomsonN.H.MemonShinyJijimona67suganya91bfor27arshirabeldua_foreverajumadeepa84Barunettemelvyaanshan68syashiJessiarshiKshwetajustarhikrisha06dimple2011SYGOjulijasmeenbutool1992reianasweety_virgo1zeefan 1AR_ArShitasmineradiationJosupraipi2011kitty789PlovesArshiSu_SomerholicAnuLovesBarunsami99DaisyRose24IPKKND94junelilyarhifrvrprabhatadeeptha93jankisoni86DreamcatcherWhite.Pearlesmeralda111preciousgirl125simransmilyprerna.sharmaKrishma042IPKKND001Anshi7jpatel1289arkushloveArshi94fizzyfairyarshi2gethrakanksha_apraj.shrishS.ArshiArshiluvu27EvilMindedMehasheyshona2smart4ucrazy5MeeraHKchemistry9hatelove_1Roslyn1991priyankaaFBANUrizibLoveYouChutki..tv_watcherabraxosannabsslmay11Shalini76TinkerfairyAKozmtina0207mishty_angelIPKKNDbigfandarya20avantika_2012AADHIDEVdproverChimpsycrackerszonerhearuhizobshehnema123KMH-NASHAArnavBarunLoverpeachpierina25mjhtian94hira2050Ishrafan11archie_79-Aimz-sunny_sarunSwati_baublessubha_rath2004smiley-shineytanurocksabaviBarunkidewaniTinkerbell5ArHiLover-xnav_batsneaky-ajekiholomelihoneysanjanaarshiArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaonetwothreeAbi.NasweetmadhurieyesonmeLumosMaximanehusashhhArhiIPKKNDAquilinehararnavhoopoepraseetharavalisharma06gangsuipkknd_hazelclaireDDipkkndfanforevadeep5128.GirlNextDoor.deeswarnamisscrazyfanaquagal..Divya..baRunmYlove21vandana1965_Dazzling_riafnaarsh_splalarukhsmashitup1yyy2krish3..juhi..gowri1712samanthana--Yashi--pavi1Barundeewani19Bewakooftrina2010srijaaa127--BSI-FaNaTic--premparbatamaypranaysmanshonagudiaKaranShilpa:)-Garima-iria_luvsLindorEchoesofpassionTabbyJ.AR_EternalLoveragvir.fanThanuAditya..Amira..adits7chand1234.Sad.But.True.pinky89GayuArnavLyssaPie--MISHTEE--cocoatree..Suhana..Arshicsfffan123seeta_naipsRiima_Azraasummaiyasayed-Iqraa-silvia1999pup03.ProperPatolanoclapspleaseMrs_Darcy_17SrilathalollaArshi.Sugi.IPKlazyleavespolly_mkNestleToulouseFazila~-Xpress--Spirited-Hdhd-Rehnuma-

tennismaniac19 Goldie
tennismaniac19
tennismaniac19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I haven't watched it yet Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyAddyshagun_sarun

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Awesome Analysis Shagun.. Clap
Now this is called a Balanced Epiosde.Loved it.. SaRun stole the show.. Clap Absolutely Brilliant acting by Barun and Sanaya Both..ANd Everyone played their parts well. Smile
Kudos to Cvs ..Wao. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111eyesonmeDalmuthuyashagun_sarunshonasandy

Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
agree wid u! awesome episode 2day... very emotional!

shagun_sarunpup03

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I am not denying that the episode was not good. But I couldn't bring myself to accept the reason behind the two suicides.

Edited by lazyleaves - 03 September 2012 at 9:47am

mayabegumshagun_sarun

Lovely1 IF-Dazzler
Lovely1
Lovely1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
res
***Edited***

Excellent obs and great analysis!Clap

Edited by Lovely1 - 03 September 2012 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i agree with u shagun...it was fantastic episode...

i cried soo much today...arnav is hard just from outside but from inside he is very emotional...

today episode proved this...he was feeling soo helpless for his di...

but it was good that khushi was there and now he shares a great bond with her so that he can share all his pain with her and cry in front of her...

khushi all the way supported him and i loved that...

thanks to cvs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunettedimple2011eyesonmeshagun_sarun

deep5128 IF-Dazzler
deep5128
deep5128

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Agree with u,, was a nice episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

Go to top