wowzer!

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Dayyum!
Brilliant episode!!

Arnav-Anjali :
Anjali only believed Arnav...just the look was enuf 4her 2 realise wot tradegy has occured in her life. Only Arnav could get through to her. Reminds me of shyam revelation episode. That day only Khushi spoke n Anjali did not respond 2her and made every1 not talk about it or forget abt it n move on. That day Arnav did not speak. Had he I believe Anjali would have believed him. So there is still hope. So far I used to think Anjali will only believe if shyam by any chance confesses his deadly n cheap antics. So there's still hope she will believe Arnav :) if only Arnav speaks to Anjali, which mite not happen now since she's in a very bad state. As seen Mamiji and Khushi had the guts to speak the truth as always. Arnav cannot since he cannot hurt his Di.
Anjali was good...her very last hope just got shattered.

Arnav-Khushi :

Khushi n Arnav interaction was amazing!! Khushi just has to be present in front of Arnav and he expresses his deepest feelings n insecurities to her. Loved her silent comfort too. Man is broken down. His first priority and responsibilty in life just endured one of the worst pains in life. He's shattered!!

Precap :
dadiji aapki parajai!! I'm sure aap hi ne mangwaya hai snakewa ko. During the face-off I think Arnav had a wot the...! Moment. Now khushi knows wot Arnav feels and is going through when he sees shyam. There's no stopping to wot Arnav mite do next. Shyamji ki toh vaaat hai. *giggles*

Unless, ofcourse Khushi who is the only person who can stop Arnav.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishaldeeptha93arshi1986-Rimsha-sizzlessikhni_pieryroseanjs-Rehnuma-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Arnav-Anjali : Arnav did mention somethings to Anjali dint he, when he said why he married Khushi...but she still dint accept it...he dint say the whole truth, but he did say when he threw Shyam out that he trust Khushi...the final blow for Shyam, will have to be Shyam, no-one else...also that is the reason why they showed Shyam planning Anji's miscarriage...it cud've been an accident but that wont be a blow to Anji's trust on Shyam...so it went this way...

Precap : i think Khushi will stop Arnav from hitting Shyam and will allow Shyam to be near Anji...that was the spoiler naa ki Khushi decision might cause a rift in Khushi-Arnav relationship...

too early to speculate but i think Garima isnt the other woman, the reason being that we are forced to expect her as the other woman, so the cv's will throw a googly and the other woman will be someone else...
demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
true Arnav did mention vaguely. being vague was the problem. had he spoken the whole truth maybe some seeds of doubt would have erupted in Anjalis mind. kyunki chhote yeh keh rahe hai. (chhote bhi galat nai hai...shyam bhi galat nai hai...hence she thinks its galat-faimi) Arnav ne usse kuch bataya hi nai hai.
the whole conversation that day was about Khushi, the love of Arnav's life  not shyam. Hence Arnav did not speak entirely about shyams deeds. he thot Anjali had moved on...still thinks she has moved on coz he dsnt knw about the secret rendevouz. he tried subtle ways of telling her without hurting her...sayin he trusts khushi and not shyam. well CV's cant disclose everyth at one go. hasta be installments Smile Theres no way Arnav would blurt out the whole truth to her at any point,.he tried once she fainted. He just dsnt wanna be the one who hurts her. he will fix the problem for her without her knowing much about it. 

precap did show khushi hand on Arnav's shoulder...good if shes able to stop him else shyam toh samjho gaya Tongue phir kya karengi Anjaliji?? abb toh shes got only her shyamji according to her and not the brother who would sacrifice his life 4 her.

and the Garima bit not sure who the lady was...but yeh bhi ho sakta hai Garima ho sakti hai who had come 4d funeral. How else would have dadiji met Garimaji. She did get upset wen khushi had mentioned that Arnavs mom committed suicide. it was pure rage that she felt when she slapped khushi. Maybe she was upset that Arnavs mom committed suicide and the blame is on her. she dsnt wanna be reminded of it. Also, Arnavs father did look surprised and confused when Arnavs mom mentioned the other women...something like i hvnt a clue abt wot u r talking about types.

gotta wait and watch...im so excited to see tomorrows episode..finally Arnav and Shyam come face to face AGAIN.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index