Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI appreciation post:03.09.2012 (Page 5)

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

The only individual in the show, who feels others pain more than her own, the only person  in the show, who hides her pain, her tears and cries for others... Khushi... portrayed to perfection by the most versatile actress, Sanaya Irani.

She had the least dio's today, but as usual, she completely stole the show even today. The only strong person in the room, the youngest of the clout, wiped her tears to wipe the tears of Anjali.

Looking at Arnav in the eye, just that one line... where she says, she willw ait at the hospital... no one had the guts to argue. The conviction with which she said this was simply amazing.

When Arnav cried his heart out, Khushi's eyes brimmed with tears for him. Her eyes, her biggest asset, utilized the most and we have this amazing episode. Can imagine if her speech, her voice modulation skills used more will give us an unforgettable episode in recent times.

Thank you for this post, Sayani. Sanaya Irani simply was the best even today, like she always is.

Beautifully written,Swati!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanna_dhanu

Sanay, WE love you are are a great actress and amazing as Khushi as always.. kudos

Thanks for replying...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

marie2 Groupbie
marie2
marie2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
sanaya hats off to your beautiful acting. Just no words to describe. May god bless u for your wonderful talent in acting. U made me speechless with your beautiful expressions. You're a beauty my dear. My kids just love u my dear. you r their idol. All the best my dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marie2

sanaya hats off to your beautiful acting. Just no words to describe. May god bless u for your wonderful talent in acting. U made me speechless with your beautiful expressions. You're a beauty my dear. My kids just love u my dear. you r their idol. All the best my dear

Such a cute reply!!! Embarrassed
Thank u so much for replying... Smile
pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

The only individual in the show, who feels others pain more than her own, the only person  in the show, who hides her pain, her tears and cries for others... Khushi... portrayed to perfection by the most versatile actress, Sanaya Irani.

She had the least dio's today, but as usual, she completely stole the show even today. The only strong person in the room, the youngest of the clout, wiped her tears to wipe the tears of Anjali.

Looking at Arnav in the eye, just that one line... where she says, she willw ait at the hospital... no one had the guts to argue. The conviction with which she said this was simply amazing.

When Arnav cried his heart out, Khushi's eyes brimmed with tears for him. Her eyes, her biggest asset, utilized the most and we have this amazing episode. Can imagine if her speech, her voice modulation skills used more will give us an unforgettable episode in recent times.

Thank you for this post, Sayani. Sanaya Irani simply was the best even today, like she always is.

Iloved this 3 in 1 post...firstly ,it's about Sanaya Irani,whose screen presence takes me in d world of ecstasy !!! secondly,Sayani's   true n warm sentiments 4 our barbie doll touch my heart !!! n last but not d least... my sweetheart Swati's amazing comments...u always surprise me with ur genuine style...SAYANI...we should force swati 2 make SIappreciation posts properly n regularlySmile

sayani2807SwaNia_2

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Iloved this 3 in 1 post...firstly ,it's about Sanaya Irani,whose screen presence takes me in d world of ecstasy !!! secondly,Sayani's   true n warm sentiments 4 our barbie doll touch my heart !!! n last but not d least... my sweetheart Swati's amazing comments...u always surprise me with ur genuine style...SAYANI...we should force swati 2 make SI appreciation posts properly n regularlySmile   SORRY 4 D DOUBLE POSTConfused...MAY BE,I LOVE U 3 AS MUCHEmbarrassed

Edited by pakpearl - 03 September 2012 at 10:54am

sayani2807SwaNia_2

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Iloved this 3 in 1 post...firstly ,it's about Sanaya Irani,whose screen presence takes me in d world of ecstasy !!! secondly,Sayani's   true n warm sentiments 4 our barbie doll touch my heart !!! n last but not d least... my sweetheart Swati's amazing comments...u always surprise me with ur genuine style...SAYANI...we should force swati 2 make SIappreciation posts properly n regularlySmile

@bold: Absolutely,Di!!!!
In fact I have PMed her about this b4...

Edited by sayani_monaya - 03 September 2012 at 10:55am

SwaNia_2pakpearl

QueenRani2 Senior Member
QueenRani2
QueenRani2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Sanaya just rocked it as always

sayani2807pakpearl

Go to top