Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Excellent Episode

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Today I felt the pain of a Mother
Today I felt the pain of family who were waiting for the baby.
Today I felt the pain of a brother who wants to make everything better for his sister
Today I felt the pain of a women who lost everything 
Today I felt the pain of a women who saw her hubby in pain and there was nothing she can do
Today I felt the helplessness of a women who saw her family in sorrow and there was nothing much she can do
Today I saw the support of a women who was there for the man and wants to console him with her small gestures
Today for the first time I saw a Man who never shared anything with anyone share his feelings his past with the women in his life and cried on her shoulder
Today I saw a strong bond between Arshi
Today I saw the trust in Arnav's eyes for Khushi

I loved the Episode.Please share your feeling 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilakiranmelvyaanMayaraaSobtideeptha93pkpkpksahadaarchie_79blackdoveArnieBoyBarun

Neemurajeev Senior Member
Neemurajeev
Neemurajeev

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
U r absolutely right. What an eps luvd it. Luv u arshi and thank u 4 such a beautiful acting. Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u arshi
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemurajeev

U r absolutely right. What an eps luvd it. Luv u arshi and thank u 4 such a beautiful acting. Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u Luv u arshi

Yes I was speechless after the episode and i dont know what to say.What I wrote was just a drop from the ocean.Loved the acting loved the direction  
pkpkpk Senior Member
pkpkpk
pkpkpk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
nice post very emotional episode
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
It was a nice episode. I feel really sorry for the harsh words I used here before in my previous comments in the forum against the makers of the show. I have never been like that, but after friday's episode could not help me from doing so.  I will not jump into conclusion henceforth. Nice post friend.
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

It was a nice episode. I feel really sorry for the harsh words I used here before in my previous comments in the forum against the makers of the show. I have never been like that, but after friday's episode could not help me from doing so.  I will not jump into conclusion henceforth. Nice post friend.

Thanks dear.On Friday I felt bad for a mother , yes I was disappointed  too but not with the CV with Anjali loosing the baby.We are all humans and emotions dominate us so dont worry there is lot more to come and I think even in the past there is a lot of misunderstanding 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top